Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Epi 1 She's Not There

+11
SugarMags
Damien
raki
westexan
Lina
Violet
Fyre
Linzy
Butter2
Barrister
Aslinn Dhan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S4 Epi 1 She's Not There Empty S4 Epi 1 She's Not There

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:34 pm

Sookie is transported to the fairy world, where she is reunited with her grandfather, Earl. She quickly learns that the fairies have lied to her and that she, and possibly other humans, are in danger. Sookie manages to escape back to Bon Temps and discovers that she has been gone for a year; Jason, who has become a police officer, has sold her house to a mystery buyer. Sookie hires Portia Bellefleur, Andy's lawyer sister, to buy back her house from the buyer. Andy has become addicted to V. Meanwhile, Bill and Eric work the media to win back human public opinion after the Russell Edgington incident. Jessica learns that living with a human may not be such a good idea. Bill has deposed the Queen of Louisiana and become its King. Jesus takes Lafayette to a witch's coven meeting; the coven's powerful leader Marnie, soon takes a keen interest in him. Arlene's baby displays disturbing traits. After town-hopping for a year, Tara has settled into a life in New Orleans as a cage-fighter named Toni, and is romantically involved with a fellow fighter, Naomi. Jason returns to Hotshot, of which he is now sole guardian since Crystal disappeared, but he is betrayed and locked in a freezer. Eric visits Sookie and reveals that he bought her house in order to own her; he declares that she is his.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on August 16th 2011, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S4 Epi 1 She's Not There Empty Re: S4 Epi 1 She's Not There

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 26th 2011, 7:06 pm

Have at it gang, the thread is open....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2011, 7:08 pm

I am so excited.....Two hours to go

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister June 26th 2011, 7:09 pm

Everyone is here, it looks like...I am ready as well
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 June 26th 2011, 8:25 pm

Im so ready! Viking Watching last season's finale and im getting excited!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 26th 2011, 8:37 pm

I seriously cannot sit still right now. bounce bounce bounce
I am too excited 24 minutes to go! cheers
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2011, 1:30 am

What can I say...I was so chuffed about the first bloody epi....First, I loved the house and the way it looks , that is Suckie's house. And then I loved Bill....and Eric wasn't bad either, but I am crazy for HRH William Compton...yummy...

But Sookie, I know it must be a shock she was gone a whole year, but she should understand that doe eyed thing isn't going to work..she shows up out of the clear blue and suddenly wants everyone to be like ...oh have your job back...oh...do whatever...

Andy worries me...and Jason poor Jason, always in hot water...

And Tara? That whole persona she is wearing is going to eff her up methinks...

That was sort of weird with Sam, don't you all think...I don't know if I trust the shifter group anymore than I trust the witches...And Run LaLa...that is all I am saying...

So much more to say...I am sure I will say more...

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre June 27th 2011, 1:52 am

I'm so glad it's back on again. Viking
Have to watch one more time, then I'll comment.
Have a few questions though! Bill king of LA? Bell Boy in Fairyland? scratch
Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 27th 2011, 1:53 am

I really liked this first episode.

Sookie's house was beautiful. But did Eric get a thank you, of course not. LOL!
And of course Sookie found herself in the middle of some sort of Fae civil dispute. The girl is a magnet for trouble.
At least we got to meet Claude.

I like the idea that time has past in Bon Temps. I was really sick of depressed Tara, pregnant Arlene and psycho Sam. I love Jason as the responsible law enforcement officer as opposed to V-hooked Andy. Hilarious!

Bill as king, I bet Eric is loving that. Razz At least he had his house renovated too.

Finally my Viking, what can I say, he was beautiful as always. And I believed him when he said he was the only one that didn't give up on Sookie (which she didn't deserve, nor appreciates). When the Viking says you are mine you say hell yeah! Moron!
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 27th 2011, 2:48 am

This episode was so different from what we are used to. Was kind of strange to watch but I guess they had to do it this way.

I love King Bill. He's so perfect in his new role. I will bow down to my King any day :) I just love that he's higher than Eric. It's hilarious.

I enjoyed Gary Cole in the show even if it was for a short time. I wonder what happened to Barry? I'd be sad if he's forever gone in Fairyland.

I wonder if Eric knew exactly where Sookie was since he kept saying he was the only one that hadn't given up on her. I would be like the rest of them and thought she was dead. Poor Jason and Bill I can't imagine all the pain they went through. Bill must have done some pretty great convincing that he didn't kill her. He would have been the #1 suspect.

Sam didn't seem too relieved to see Sookie. It was a strange reaction to me. I can see him believing the story that she was doing business for Bill and that would anger me too. I wonder if his feelings for her are gone. It did seem right that he's starting her off for part time.

Tara looks happy, let's hope it lasts.

The witches. Wow, that's some crazy sh*t happening there. Don't want to mess with them.

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina June 27th 2011, 7:18 am

Eric-Yummy. As I stated in chat, I was a bit baffled when Eric showed up Suckie's now awesome house, and went away when Bill told him to. Bill as King? So whatever LOL I do like Bill better as a bad guy, but he's sexier to me as good ole, sweet, Southern Bill. Pam, dead-pan funny as always. Oh Jessica, you're going to break Hoyt's heart and omg that egg scene was hysterical. Hoyt has to understand he's with a vamp, not just some regular gal.

Lala ditch Hey-soos and that frohawk, please. The witch aspect has always been cool to me, so I'm curious to see it blossom, because this means I will get to see some fine Eric ass on the road and in a shower (it better happen!) Tara...really? From depressed fangbanger, to boxing lesbian? I yawned those scenes away.

Sam hanging out with other shifters was so out of left field for me. It's good to see he's moving on from Suckie, seems like Bill is too...just saying. Eric's gesture of buying Suckie's house and she's still playing whore, hard to get? Let him BUY my house and catch me naked...it'd be the fastest exit to the credits lol You know Anna MUST get googly eyed when that big, blonde, sexy dream touches her...you'd have to be well dead, not to.

Jason as deputy and WTF is going on in Hotshot? I could have done without Fae land gone wrong, Jason as deputy, Lala's frohawk and Tara's sudden sexual bias change. lol
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 27th 2011, 9:31 am

First, I have to say, premieres are also a little flat to me, after so many months it's hard to make me happy. BUT, with that, as usual, everything was told. Not sure about the year ahead jump, that's an easy fix for everyone, although it does make things very interesting! Tara's story is just weird, really, I see the boxing, but this swinging back and forth annoys me! I wish they hadn't have made sam Sam so bad, I liked a bad side, but not just down right mean. I'm totally undecided on bill Bill so far, I like the idea of the story, but not too sure just yet!enorthman Eric interests me, I too get the feeling he knew where she was, however I'm not convinced of the last scene scratch sstackhaus Sookie really needs to work on her crying, I can't imagine how hard it actually is, but not convincing. Even the hubby was like, um.....she is the worst cryer! I am not sure why she didn't tell Sam where she was? He would understand, but I guess she has her reasons Suspect As slow as it was, I have high hopes for this season and will be watching #2 today, I forgot we are having a 4th party on the 3rd, wanna come??? Very Happy BTW, that witch is FREEEEEAKY! Evil Grin Overall, I am happy and know they have 11 epis left to pick up the pace!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 27th 2011, 2:46 pm

Random fact for the episode.... Cool

WHAT DOES A.I.K STAND FOR?

A.I.K. = Almänna Idrottsklubben = General Sports Club

http://www.aik.se/aikindex.html?/startsida.html

Arch rival soccer team of Alexander Skarsgård’s beloved Harmaby Team.
source:
http://luvtheviking.tumblr.com

So is it a coincidence that Eric's business group is named this? lol
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien June 27th 2011, 3:00 pm

This season has the feeling of season one.

I really don't care about Tara.Not sure about her anymore, too many new characters, although they might move the story along! I want more interactions between our old characters (we need a scene with jessica and lafayette).

Jessica- Lovely

Bill- I like this new Bill, such a badass.

Hoyt- he better take care of my Jessica

Tommy- replacing Hoyt as a mamas boy was hilarious.

where is everybody?
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 27th 2011, 3:15 pm

I totally agree Sal, I have that vibe too.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien June 27th 2011, 3:22 pm

anyone seen episode two yet? I couldn't help myself. Embarassed
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags June 27th 2011, 3:31 pm

I watched it today at lunch, Sal. Raki sent me an awesome link, as we can't get HBO Go in Canada.

I'm too much of an addict. I couldn't help myself either!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 27th 2011, 3:54 pm

I watched it too, really liked it. I think we saw so much of episode 1 from promo stuff that it was a bit flat as West mentioned. So it was really nice to have the next episode ready right away, made it more exciting!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 27th 2011, 6:20 pm

I watched it to...Would you guys like to have a chat night just for the second Epi for those of us who have watched it.... Just be careful and don't discuss it yet, unless you want to chat about it in the Spoilers thread for Epi 2
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 27th 2011, 9:04 pm

I'm glad to see Sookie back in Bon Temps. She's been away far too long and I don't just mean in Fairyland.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 27th 2011, 9:12 pm

Something kind of random. Nice to see Alexander Skarsgard's name in with the main cast during the theme credits. It's about time!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 28th 2011, 11:48 pm

After having watched S4 Episodes 1 and 2 several times, these are my thoughts at present. In case you haven't watched Episode 2 and are avoiding spoilers, I offer you the choice to read now or not.

Spoiler:
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S4 Epi 1 She's Not There Empty HBO "Inside the Episode" 1

Post  Fairy June 29th 2011, 12:33 pm

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina June 29th 2011, 5:43 pm

Fairy great review! Summoned it up beautifully, I took sneak peeks at 2 but didn't watch it fully. We agree on just about every point that is coming to head, especially on Tara...
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama June 29th 2011, 11:09 pm

The minute I saw the light fruits, I thought, "Nooooo! Don't eat them!". I am actually really happy with how they have portrayed the un-glamoured fairies as I did not really find the Fairyland to be very convincing or, if I may say, realistic...though to now know that it is completely glamoured to be attractive, makes me very happy indeed. As well, most people are not aware of the ugliness of fairies and I am happy the producers put that as a part of their constitution.

I am so glad that Bill is King. Probably my favourite part of the new season, and I will be excited to see where they split the witches between good and bad--since clearly there will be that divide, at least in my opinion.

Overall, I was really satisfied, more satisfied than I expected to be, actually. I didn't know how they would fix the problems I felt had incurred by the end of the 3rd season.
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum