Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SVM Feature on the Forum

Go down

The SVM Feature on the Forum Empty The SVM Feature on the Forum

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 16th 2010, 5:04 pm

A new feature on the forum: The Southern Vampire Mysteries

I have been working on this for a while now and since we are about to go back on hiatus soon, I thought that this would be a great project to work on. This will make our little spot one of the most comprehensive Truebie sites around.

The plot summaries are from Wiki and I have tweaked them a bit to make more of them and the comparisons with the show. As you can see there are no show comparisons yet but this is because the season is not quite over.

If you notice something germaine to the plot lines of the novels, please let me know in a PM so I can add and credit you with the information on the actual page with the information on it. That way anyone visiting the forum who want a good clear synopsis of the book and how it differs from the show will see it all in one place. We will use these threads for our book club rereads of the books...

I know there is some stuff that is missing from the character lists and I have that information and I just need to put it up, but if over time you notice a major character is missing, just let me know. I will add the information to the main page, again with credit to you.

I would like to thank Raki who has provided me with the artwork form the books and Fairy who got a lot of additional back story on the Vampire Characters and to Renee for being my spot catcher.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down