Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ......

4 posters

Go down

If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ...... Empty If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ......

Post  Aslinn Dhan May 21st 2011, 10:04 pm

.....would you like to see happen? Make me a list of somethings you would like to see.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ...... Empty Re: If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ......

Post  westexan May 22nd 2011, 10:23 am

I am still thinking on this one, be back when no kids are around!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ...... Empty Re: If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ......

Post  Barrister May 31st 2011, 6:33 pm

I would like to find out a few things:

Who was Bill talking to in the bushes when Sookie was beaten up by the Rattrays....Who do you guys think it was? I think it was Claudine....

Who did Niall refer to as the Vampire who was not a bad man?

Otherwise, I would like to see Sookie have to face a few things. Like the fact she is often two faced when she deals with the Vampires.

I would like to see Bill fall in love with someone and be free of Sookie....Once and for all.
I would like to see Sam and Jason be happy....
I would like to see the panthers come into play and maybe be a part of some concluding battle....
I would like for Hunter to be safe
I would like to see Eric be happy....and with someone other than Sookie
I would like to see Pam be happy....
I would like to see Niall and Dermot come together and resolve their issues and care about each other again...
I would like to know more about Diantha and Mr. Cataliades
I would like for Bill to see his great great great granddaughter.....Wouldn't that be something...
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

If you were to write the last Sookie Book, what ...... Empty The ring

Post  piper128 September 14th 2011, 11:23 pm

With Sookie having the ring and its like one wish power I thought will she make it so that Eric does not have to marry? Or it could be used that in the final book the end that it could possibly be used to turn Eric human?? Either idea I like. The human I like more so meaning that he and Sookie could be together.
piper128
piper128
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 15th 2011, 10:50 am

The Cluviel Dor is not a ring, it is small box shaped object.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  piper128 September 15th 2011, 11:32 pm

See how well I remember.... I only read it once didn't like the book.. Just remember she found something and it had a power.
piper128
piper128
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 16th 2011, 12:02 am

Well, I read the books over and over, so no harm, no foul...SO what else would you do with the last book?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down