Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign

2 posters

Go down

Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign Empty Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 15th 2010, 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take some time to look at the site and go to Reaching out and Building On and make a contribution to help kids have True theatre experiences.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign Empty Re: Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign

Post  BlueBell April 24th 2010, 10:01 am

I am not able to donate Aslinn. It says fatal failure???? Any idea why?
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign Empty Re: Stephen Moyer's Brentwood Theatre Campaign

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 24th 2010, 10:12 am

I don't know....it may be the site....I will have to write her and let her know.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 24th 2010, 10:18 am

Okay, what it looks like is if you tried to buy a brick, that campaign is closed, so you would get a fatal error read. However, Stephen is raising money to help fund children attendance to a production of the Plotters or Cabbage Patch Corner, and there you can make your donation. Give that a try and get back to me.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBell April 24th 2010, 10:26 am

******The international fans of Stephen Moyer have been very generous in supporting Brentwood Theatre and are currently donating money to ensure that we can invite kids from Brentwood to come to see our Christmas show, THE PLOTTERS OF CABBAGE PATCH CORNER, and we are aiming to raise FIVE THOUSAND pounds. If you wish to make a donation which will be used to buy tickets and/or transport for kids from local schools, please click here. And thank you from Steve and everyone at Brentwood Theatre.

DONATE******

I clicked on this Donate button and got a fatal failure message
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 24th 2010, 11:20 am

Then the site may be experiencing problems. I have written the lady who runs it and she says she will have it looked into Monday.

So give it a few days and try again.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down