Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS

+7
Fairy
GodSpeed
Lina
BlueBell
Linzy
Aslinn Dhan
raki
11 posters

Go down

S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS Empty S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS

Post  raki April 30th 2010, 2:45 pm

Episode 3.10 – “I Smell a Rat”

Original Airdate:
Director: Michael Lehmann
Writers: Kate Barnow & Elisabeth R. Finch
Start Date: approx. 5/7/2010

New characters and casting calls
[CHARLENE] 20s, hot, in business attire, she is a figure from Sam’s past. Guest star.

[JON] 20s to 30s. A slick con man from Sam’s past, he is seen in a flashback to 2003. Cocky and sneering. Guest star.

[JADE] 30s, female. A big-haired, vamp-hating goon, she thinks all “fangers” should pay. She and her husband, Vern, head to Bill’s to deliver an attempted beatdown but Jade quickly finds herself at Jessica’s mercy. Guest star.

[VERN] 30s. This angry, ignorant, vamp-hating goon and his wife Jade think all “fangers” should pay, and they head to Bill’s to enact a hate crime or two. Vern quickly discovers that he’s in over his head. Guest star.

[TONY] Male, 20s, “tall, dark and sexy in a runaway junkie kind of way,” this prostitute out for a fix vaguely resembles Talbot, which is why he’s picked up by Russell. Tony has no idea what he’s in for. 6 lines, 2 scenes.

[VAMPIRE LAWYER] This vampire lawyer prepares a last will and testament for Eric. 2 speeches, 2 lines, 1 scene.

[ANCHOR] Seen on TV, this male news anchor reports that hate crimes against vampires are expected to rise. 1 speech, 1 scene.

[NEWSCASTER] Seen on TV, this newscaster reveals that no information on Russell’s whereabouts is forthcoming. 1 speech, 1 scene.

[FEMALE COP] This female cop approaches Russell and shines a flashlight on him, asking him to turn around. 2 lines, 1 scene.

Source: IMDB.com and http://www.trueblood-online.com/

Last edited by raki on May 1st 2010, 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS Empty Re: S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS

Post  raki April 30th 2010, 2:47 pm

raki wrote:

[VAMPIRE LAWYER] This vampire lawyer prepares a last will and testament for Eric. 2 speeches, 2 lines, 1 scene.

WTF... this has me a bit worried No

If someone is threatening the BV they better watch themselves...cheeky girls can get violent too!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS Empty Re: S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 30th 2010, 3:24 pm

Sounds intriguing...thanks Raki
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 30th 2010, 3:29 pm

This casting call is really interesting, why are they now looking for Russell?
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy April 30th 2010, 9:10 pm

Last will and testatment?
Oh hell no!
Whatever or whomever dares to threaten our Viking better watch out! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for posting Raki.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan May 1st 2010, 12:54 pm

We won't let anyone hurt your Viking
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBell May 3rd 2010, 6:10 pm

Linzy wrote:Last will and testatment?
Oh hell no!
Whatever or whomever dares to threaten our Viking better watch out! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for posting Raki.

That sounds really strange Linzy, I am sure that Eric is just covering all bases. I cannot see anything happening to our viking.
Its interesting but making a last will.... is very "human"!!

S3 Episode 10 “I Smell a Rat” SPOILERS 53628629_20271
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 15th 2010, 12:52 pm

Episode #34: "I Smell a Rat"
Debut: Sunday, August 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
"A reluctant Bill warns Sookie about the dangers she will face. Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) is intrigued by the mysterious qualities of V. Sam's recent fit of rage triggers dark memories. Eric takes precautions and fulfills a wish; Arlene turns to Holly (Lauren Bowles) for help with a pressing problem; Jason deals with the unexpected, both with Tara and Crystal; Jessica is torn between Tommy and Hoyt. After communing with Talbot (Theo Alexander), Russell promises to extract vengeance on his enemies."
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 15th 2010, 6:53 pm

Something happens to Talbot? Should prove to be interesting.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 15th 2010, 11:24 pm

Preview for the next episode -