Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena"

+3
Violet
Scarlett Harlot
Aslinn Dhan
7 posters

Go down

A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena" Empty A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena"

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 9th 2010, 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is something about our "Lorena" Bill's Maker
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena" Empty Re: A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena"

Post  Scarlett Harlot February 9th 2010, 9:46 pm

Great article, thanks for posting my dear
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://twitter.com/paigetj27

Back to top Go down

A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena" Empty Re: A little news about Mariana Klaveno "Lorena"

Post  Violet February 9th 2010, 9:53 pm

Still waiting tables when she was already Lorena? That's amazing to me. She's a great actress and I love her as Lorena. I don't like the character, though.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed February 9th 2010, 10:10 pm

Great article. Makes me like the actress, not the character so much. lol!
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 9th 2010, 10:19 pm

Oh I still hate the character, but I like her...I hope she has a great career now that she has done this show
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina February 9th 2010, 11:05 pm

I think I was the only one who like Lorena. She was such an amazing bitch! I am hoping to see her next season, the evil vamps add an interesting tilt to the show :o
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot February 9th 2010, 11:28 pm

You aren't Lina. I think she played Lorena to perfection. Plus we need an antagonist in the story once in awhile.
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://twitter.com/paigetj27

Back to top Go down

Post  raki February 10th 2010, 1:22 am

Hate Lorena, but I love Mariana. Thanks for posting!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet February 10th 2010, 1:25 am

Lina wrote:I think I was the only one who like Lorena. She was such an amazing bitch! I am hoping to see her next season, the evil vamps add an interesting tilt to the show :o

I agree, she is an amazing bitch. I know her kind of character is needed in the story and it does work well, but I still want to stake her. I can't help it, I'm a Bill girl.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki February 10th 2010, 1:31 am

I love having Lorena around mixing things up. To be honest I kinda want her to stick around :silent:

Last edited by raki on February 10th 2010, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet February 10th 2010, 1:35 am

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having her around. Only if she'd mix things up for other characters. Leave my Bill alone.

I would be interested to see more of her story. Flashbacks and things of that nature. I want to see why she's afraid to be alone. Why is Bill the kind of man she's attracted to? (I don't blame her). There's got to be a lot of reasons why she's so desperate and lonely right now.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki February 10th 2010, 1:41 am

I couldn't agree more Violet, I'd love to get more of Lorena's story. Heck I'd even be willing to see Bill suffer a bit for it. The problem is that Lorena is way past being able to function around Bill if they can't be together, so she will be nothing but trouble for him. I hate to see her go, but its for the greater good! Razz
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet February 10th 2010, 1:48 am

She really is a sad character. Pathetic seems harsh, but I guess that's what she is. She was able to let go of Bill once before and now she wants him back. Clearly knowing he wants nothing to do with her. It's going to be very interesting seeing this all played out.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy February 10th 2010, 10:30 pm

Very interesting article. Can you image sitting in a restaurant and having Lorena coming up to ask for your drink order? That would be like sitting right in the middle of the Twilight Zone (not the new Twilight, but the Rod Serling version!).
affraid

Last edited by Fairy on February 11th 2010, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 11th 2010, 12:09 am

Yes, very Rod Serling
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki February 11th 2010, 12:35 am

Just as long as no one tries to stake the poor girl in real life! Shocked
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet February 11th 2010, 3:13 am

Don't worry. I'd tip her :)

Lafayette reminds me of it.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down