Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Year Zero' mini-series in the works for HBO

2 posters

:: Off Topic :: TV Shows

Go down

'Year Zero' mini-series in the works for HBO Empty 'Year Zero' mini-series in the works for HBO

Post  raki September 30th 2010, 7:28 pm

Trent Reznor says HBO and BBC Worldwide Productions are moving forward with the development of “Year Zero,” the grim sci-fi epic that Reznor has chronicled in his music as well as in a celebrated Alternate Reality Game (ARG).

“We are in [the development phase of] pre-production with HBO and BBC [Worldwide Productions] to do a miniseries,” Reznor said Monday. “It’s exciting. I probably shouldn’t say too much about it except that I understand that there’s a thousand hurdles before anything shows up in your TV listing. It’s been an interesting and very educational process and it cleared the HBO hurdle a few months ago and now we’re writing drafts back and forth. So it’s very much alive and incubating at the moment.”

Reznor is working with the team of Lawrence Bender, best known for producing Quentin Tarantino films such as “Pulp Fiction,” “Inglourious Basterds” and ”Reservoir Dogs“ as well as the documentaries “An Inconvenient Truth” and “Countdown to Zero,” and Kevin Kelly Brown, who was executive producer on “Roswell.“

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really hope this series comes out... I'll be on the look out for information on it thats for sure lol
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

'Year Zero' mini-series in the works for HBO Empty Re: 'Year Zero' mini-series in the works for HBO

Post  westexan September 30th 2010, 9:36 pm

Oh me too!! bounce This would be very interesting indeed!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down