Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps

4 posters

Go down

Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps Empty Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps

Post  Aslinn Dhan January 18th 2011, 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps Empty Re: Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps

Post  westexan January 19th 2011, 1:30 pm

Funny stuff, but hey like you said, they chose it! I had to comment after!!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps Empty Re: Friends Don't let Friends Date Vamps

Post  Aslinn Dhan January 19th 2011, 6:09 pm

Yeah, I answered the replier as well...I said Bill was powerless to help Tara and she was not his chief concern anyhow
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee January 19th 2011, 8:11 pm

I've got to sit on my fingers for that one. The last poster has frosted my (you pick a colorful adjective) to the point of extreme annoyance. The Tara commentator can take her hoarded free pass and shove it.

Oops sorry, Renee is NOT amused. Does it show? Hehehehe

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy January 21st 2011, 7:55 pm

I hope the author didn't intend to give her readers some great revelation on the perils of having vampire boyfriends. (Human boyfriends can be dangerous too.) You don't have to be a card-carrying Mensa member to know that vampires are inherently dangerous. It is their nature. So, when one makes a choice to date a vampire, one is acknowledging and accepting all the possibilities, both good and bad. Life is full of such choices. We take chances daily. We can build a fire to keep us warm or roast our marshmellows, while at the same time we are aware that it must not be left unattended, lest it consume us. It is capable of both good and evil... like vampires... like humans. But we sure enjoy our roasted marshmellows!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down