Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S 4 Epi 7 Cold Grey Light of Dawn

2 posters

Go down

S 4 Epi 7 Cold Grey Light of Dawn Empty S 4 Epi 7 Cold Grey Light of Dawn

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:41 pm

Antonia escapes from prison by gaining control of Luis: he attacks Bill, who stakes Luis after he informs him that Antonia is back. In an attempt to save vampires from Antonia's magic, Bill orders most vampires to leave Louisiana, and orders the ones left to chain themselves with silver during the day. Alcide and Debbie join Marcus' pack; worrying about Sookie, Alcide and Debbie search for her and find her having sex with Eric in the woods. Pam is about to kill Tara and Naomi when she is photographed by bystanders and abruptly leaves. Dr. Ludwig performs various medical procedures on Pam and tells her she will need shots for the rest of her life to stop her flesh rotting. After sending Naomi back to New Orleans, Tara meets Antonia, who persuades her to join her circle and wage war on vampires. Tara recruits more people for Antonia's circle, including Holly. Don Bartolo, Jesus' grandfather, reveals that he performed the snake ritual to demonstrate Lafayette's abilities as a medium who can communicate with the dead. Tio Luca, the spirit that entered Lafayette, was Jesus' uncle. Sam and Luna realize that Tommy shapeshifted into Sam and slept with Luna; Sam kicks Tommy out. Andy Bellefleur walks out on his date with Holly, craving his fix of V. Back in Merlotte's kitchen, Lafayette sees the same enigmatic woman that Mikey saw after the house fire, singing a French lullaby. Antonia casts her 400-year-old spell on the vampires; while most vampires in Bon Temps are saved by their silver chains, Jessica manages to free herself. Fearing for Jessica, Jason runs to Bill's but is attacked by a guard. Jessica opens the front door of Bill's mansion, letting in the sunlight.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on August 16th 2011, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S 4 Epi 7 Cold Grey Light of Dawn Empty Re: S 4 Epi 7 Cold Grey Light of Dawn

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 7th 2011, 6:13 pm

This thread is unlocked.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB August 8th 2011, 11:10 am

OK so WOW!! I think that this season is finally starting to shape up. It was a little messy with lots of loose ends but now it seems we are getting to the meat and potatoes!!

Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 8th 2011, 11:52 am

Okay, here is what I am thinking.....

This was a another one of those great epis. It was fairly tight without a lot of fluff and it was exciting from the beginning to the end.

Where to start my thoughts....

I really like the interaction with Bill and Jessica. Bill is taking on a more makerly role and taking responsibility for Jessica. My only thing is: When will Bill stop apologizing? It's enough already. Okay, so he has been a bit of a shmuck, but at some point, he has said "Sorry" enough...Time to remove that word from Bill's vocabulary. I did like that he and Jessica had a chance to talk. In many ways, Jessica echoes what Sookie said in the first or second book, that she has had the time of her life, when before her life would have been a long nothing special because of her telepathy and she has had adventures galore. I did feel sorry when she talked about Hoyt and how she has sort of out grown him. She understands that had she been human, Hoyt would have been ideal but now she is Vampire, she doesn't think that much of a permanent relationship with him though she cares gads for him. He just has too many human expectations of her. But in Hoyt's defense, he has always been take care of by someone, namely his mom. Jason on the other hand is far more independent, and he would be something of a better match for Jessica. Jessica would not have to contend with Jason expecting her to cook and clean for him. On some levels he would understand that Jessica simply would not be able to do those things and he would be more receptive to the sort of life she requires. The downside is, Jason is a man boy and he would not have the emotional depth to really love her in that really good way...but maybe that would be okay too.

Jesus and Lafayette's story is taking too long to develop again. The same with Arlene and Arlene's baby story. That needs to move along since the two are obviously being intertwined.

Tara and her GF...see, I try to see things from Tara's POV and I totally get her thinking, but she is really losing it now for me. She is falling under the same sort of spell she fell under with the Maenad and it irks me. All I really wanted to see Pam do is tear her throat out. But that is just me.

Sam's story developed much faster than I thought. This is a real relief. At least he did not spend days trying to figure out why Luna was pissed at him. What he will do now is the big quiz. It seems like every time he lets Tommy go, he turns up like a bad penny. Something more permanent has to be done with him.

Finally, Sookie had found something decent for Eric wear. I suppose sex will earn you jeans and a shirt. But I did enjoy the hot scenes with Eric and apparently, there are just some things you never forget how to do...sort of like riding a bicycle. Good for you Eric. I did feel a lump in my throat and a tear on my cheek when I listened to him talk about listening to Sookie's heart and if he lay still enough, it would feel like his heart was beating too. Really though, I hope if he does get his memories back, he does remember all the loving and happiness he felt being with Sookie. And I have to say, I was glad she didn't just chain him up and go up and do "human stuff". She did stay with Eric and even when he was all fangy and hysterical, she did not jump up and run like a scared rabbit but stayed right there.

Poor Bill and Jessica. Under the influence of the spell, they both wanted the sun. Hopefully they will both survive the day...But someone fired a gun outside? Who, if anyone, was shot? and Will Jason save Jessica from the sun? Inquiring minds want to know..What do you all think?

And Alcide, you big dumb mutt....Wake up!!! Debbie is not all that reformed...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down