Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S 4 Epi 9 Run

+7
westexan
SugarMags
Barrister
Renee
Only1JenB
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
11 posters

Go down

S 4 Epi 9 Run Empty S 4 Epi 9 Run

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:43 pm

Alcide takes Sookie to her house, where Bill gives her his blood. Unconscious, she dreams about having both Eric and Bill in her life. Marnie has cast a spell on Eric which puts him under her control. Lafayette, still possessed by Mavis's spirit, takes Mikey to Hoyt's house (Mavis's house when she was alive) and kicks him out. Jason and Andy go to Hoyt's to rescue Mikey, and Lafayette threatens to shoot them with Andy's stolen gun. Jesus arrives and is able to convince Mavis that Mikey is not hers and that her baby is dead. They find the bodies of both Mavis and her baby buried in Hoyt's yard. Mavis's spirit leaves Lafayette's body. Debbie offers to help Sookie get Eric back. Sam and Luna and her daughter go camping; when Luna's daughter is asleep, Sam and Luna make love. Alcide tells Marcus that he wishes to rise in the pack hierarchy to please Debbie. Marcus goes to Merlotte's and tells Tommy that he wishes to meet Sam at night. Tommy, skinwalking as Sam, goes to meet Marcus. Tommy (as Sam) tells Marcus that he did not touch Luna, but that his brother did. Marcus has some wolves beat up Tommy, but Alcide puts an end to the fighting and takes the unconscious Tommy, now back in his true form, home. Jason goes to Bill's mansion and gives Jessica a box of her belongings from Hoyt; he and Jessica have sex in the back of his truck. Debbie goes to Marnie's hideout and distracts her while Sookie finds Eric and discovers Marnie's plans to use Eric to kill Bill. Sookie and Debbie escape and go to find Bill at the Festival of Tolerance in Shreveport, where Marnie/Antonia uses Eric and some other bewitched vampires to attack Bill, kill humans, and create chaos in an effort to discredit the vampires.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on August 22nd 2011, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S 4 Epi 9 Run Empty Re: S 4 Epi 9 Run

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 21st 2011, 6:22 pm

Thread is open
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 22nd 2011, 12:44 am

See I knew Tara would come through :)
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 22nd 2011, 10:44 am

Once again, we have another fairly tight episode going on. I loved the way they wound up the Arlene's baby story...It was really good. Now if they can just do something with Andy's story, that would be totally cool.

So now everyone knows why it is good to be Team Vampire. Though I would have done a better job with this scene, I was totally into the notion of taking both men on...looked really yummy to me...

But back to more serious matters...We may touch on the implications of one woman having two men at some other junction, but we got bigger fish to fry

So glad to see Tara the Clueless finally get a clue that Marnie is a bad person and a dangerous one. It just had to take Tara needing to save her own ass to wake her up...Hopefully she will join Sookie with the other witch wannabes and conjure up something that will save our telepathic heroine and her fangy bf's....

I think Debbie has ulterior motives for helping Sookie. Soooo don't trust her. Especially now that she did V again....

Hoyt is about to put his big toe over my last nerve. I get that his feelings were hurt and all...But the monster box thing was way over the top. But kudos to Jason for scribbling through it. I was totally relieved. I think Jason may have a few brain cells that are actually speaking to him...

And Nan is on my last nerve too..I hope Bill and Eric do something messy and disgusting to her...

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB August 22nd 2011, 11:09 am

I may be the only one that thinks so but I think that last night episode was sub-par to say the least. The flow was gone for me.

I, too, am glad they brought Lala's and Hey-Zues' story together with Arlene and Terry's story.

The rally seemed very random and last minute. I would think that since it was going to be the big show down they would have played it up a little more than they did.

I am loving the Jason and Jess thing! That has potential!!!

I have to agree with Aslinn that Andy's story line needs to shape up and come to a point already.

The Sookie dream SUCKED!! I tell you what if I had 2 GAWGEOUS vamps at my disposal I would do more than "talk!"

OK so that is my take....
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 22nd 2011, 11:40 am

I don't trust Debbie either but I have to admit it was kind of nice seeing them "working" together. Sookie should know by now that people can still lie in their thoughts. She also should have listened in without Debbie knowing.

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee August 22nd 2011, 1:28 pm

Ok, here's my take on last night....

1. Love you Bill, telling Alcide to "Sit!" and "Stay!"

2. Sam? Camping? Really?

3. Alcide, I'll admit you've got one fine hind end but honestly, the way you're treating Debbie is just wrong.

4. Would somebody shove some sliver into Nan's mouth to make her shut the hell up.

5. Hoyt, you are a smarmy POS toerag who should have gotten shot in the ass. You are NOT a gentleman.

6. Sookie, Sookie, Sookie. Didn't gran tell you that overdoing it on the dressing spoils the vampwich?

7. Marcus! Do something about that hair, Fu Manchu went out years ago.

8. It's time somebody did something about Andy.

9. Jesus, you're starting to redeem your Latin ass with me and Lafayette is awesome!

10. Aww Sam is a widdle cuddle bunny. Ok, ya got me, that was cute.

11. Say Tara, how's that coffee smelling? Waking you up there girlfriend? Something stinks doesn't it girlfriend and it's not the herbs.

12. It's not funny, is it Tommy till something gets broke. Like your face! I think your motivation was good though.

13. What happened to the Jessica/Jason seduction??? That had some potential!!! *Firm tapping of stiletto in frustration*

14. Would somebody just send Antonia back to whatever level of purgatory she was in! Please!!!

15. Debbie, don't break your ass falling off that wagon and you'll never be a nice bitch. Honestly.

16. Note to self - never attend peace rallys and prevent favorite vampires from attending as well. Yeah, even (gasp) Eric.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister August 22nd 2011, 1:46 pm

I have to agree with Jen a little on this one. It was not the worst epi I have seen, but it is not the best epi I have seen and it certainly doesn't come up to scratch with the last three or four epis.

I didn't care for the dream sequence. It was too silly. I would have liked to have seen something else in its place... Unfortunately, my little girl's imagination is ablaze how precisely she would make it better. Sigh...Damned vampires...Now there are two of them in our bed....I never catch a break.

Hoyt is not a gentleman like I thought him to be. So, I was actually happy Jessica and Jason hooked up...Take that you sniveling baby.

And I am starting to understand why Debbie may have an actual excuse to hate Sookie....Alcide man...I thought you wolves mated for life. You must be one of those lone wolves. But he sure did act like an ass when Sookie was all about saving Eric....Makes me wonder how Alcide will be accounting for himself in the meetings..that is if he gets the alpha enough to be there.

And Tara is a little too little, a little too late for me. She wised up when it suited her....Poorly Played Tara...Poorly played.

Kudos are in order for Jesus and Lafayette...It was totally great to see that all taken care of but it appears there will have to be a Bellefleur intervention to be done on Andy...

And Tommy...I totally understand, mate, but you should not have done this...And Alcide needs to get his head out of Marcuses convict arse...What did he think Marcus was really just gonna talk to Sam? I think Sookie is rubbing off on that werewolf.

And can I say something? Where the fark was Pam this episode????

Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 22nd 2011, 6:48 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags August 22nd 2011, 9:40 pm

I saw something interesting with the dream sequence that could show where next season will lead... Sookie dreamed of Eric, not Amnesia Eric. He was fully aware of who and what he is, and yet Sookie said she loved him and Bill too. Pretty signifigant!!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 22nd 2011, 11:04 pm

I really liked this episode, it kept me on my toes the entire time! That dream just made me laugh! I loved seeing the old Terry creep back in, and that story line really tore my heart up, but was very good. I enjoyed see Nelsan play Mavis! I thought the Tommy/Sam thing was hilarious, he really is self loathing isn't he?!? Big question, how could Alcide NOT know who Sam Merlotte is??? That man owes Debbie some 'splaining....And Crazy Debbie, she just worries me and now Sookie is all about her! I am a bit confused at Eric and Antonio's ability to control him, yet he remembered Sookie and told her the plan. Nan is killing me, so mean to Bill! Her scene with Jessica was pretty funny though. I was shocked to see Jessica and Jason out in the open like that Shocked I have more, but time is short tonight!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 23rd 2011, 1:01 am

My main question is, how did Jessica and Jason end up in the back of the truck?
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 23rd 2011, 10:25 am

I think she probably went Vamp speed on him and met him there....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKid August 23rd 2011, 12:28 pm

I liked this episode, Eric looks good even with a messy mouth. I think Lafayette and Jesus will be the ones to take care of Antonia.
TheKid
TheKid
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie August 23rd 2011, 1:52 pm

Andy needs to go to REHAB! That guy is losing it!

Sookie's dream made me giggle. I did enjoy seeing Eric back in all black,I miss the old Eric.

I think Hoyt is being an a-hole for treating Jessica like he is. Calling her a monster is not cool!

I think Tommy is looking for redemption for what he did to Sam.

I'm ready to take out Antonia myself,she needs to let her grudge go and free Eric! Treating him like a puppet is not cool!

Missed seeing Pam in this episode.

I think Debbie means well in helping Sookie,but I don't fully trust her.
minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 23rd 2011, 3:25 pm

I loved this episode, haven't had a good laugh for awhile.

Loving Jessica and Jason together! That was some mega hawt stuff! It's funny how in the beginning I would have NEVER thought about these two together, but now? Loving it. Hoyt is going to end up pissing Jason off when he continues to run his bitchy mouth about Jessica. His bullying, mean shit reminds me exactly who is mother is :/

Once again Tara places herself into a bad situation then doesn't want it anymore and wants to play help maiden. Blow me. I'm sorry but this twit is pissing me off. Tara was the one who wrangled up the troops for Antonia's shit. It's not like some 400+ dead demon bitch was going to play nice once she took a body over. Holly too, she knew from the beginning this wasn't right :/ You're a witch damnit, go with your instinct!

Andy is ridiculous but I don't hate him yet. His turning page is coming, I feel it! I frankly found Sam and Luna too darling for words, it was nice to see them bond and mom reassure her baby she's perfect exactly as she is. How cute was it when Sam turned into a bunny? I had a definite heart melting moment.

Nan has this knack of making me laugh my ass off whenever she talks to whomever. She makes up for Pam missing this episode. I loved the maker comment, had me rolling, it was such a Pam thing to say. I hope she doesn't go, I enjoy her righteous bitchiness.

Sookie, Suckie, Snooki...one, get some boobs. I'm sorry but if you're to swank to my Viking, be sure to wear a D wear a B sits :/ Although, I enjoyed the dream sequence, hell why not. I'm sorry...don't get mad...but when Eric rose from the table vs. when Bill rose from the table made me wince a bit. I listened to Don't Want a Short Man (the clean version!) when I was younger and I hear that in the back of my head too loud to shut it off. Sookie is smart when it comes to sex, though. She made logical sense when it came to her idea. I liked it. She's an idiot to ever trust Debbie.

Alcide naked from behind was highly appreciated. I am such an ass girl and that one was quite eyebrow raising.

Thank all Arlene's baby drama wrapped up. It was a lovely ending and I for one was happy for the resolution. I couldn't imagine the pain and grief of losing a baby in such horrific fashion. Yep, this girl teared. Much kudos to the writers on Jesus, great role of involvement and LOL @ Jason calling him JESUS.

Tommy skinwalking again, although this time I was ok with it. He needed a good ass whooping. Marcus just comes off as an idiot redneck.

Marnie taking over the Sheriffs was interesting, we'll see what next week brings, but I wish the show would never stop!

Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 23rd 2011, 3:28 pm

Bill isn't short...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani August 23rd 2011, 3:31 pm

Personally I liked this episode.

I think that the Andy thing will come to a head sooner or later. I dont know just how, but it seems that Jason is getting a little tired of it and after this last one, Andy sure cant say it helps him any on his job.

I too loved seeing a bit of the old Terry. I think the stress has been getting to him, hehe. Going all commando and what not, but it was fun to see it again for what it was worth. And Arlene, now she can put that Rene bullshit to rest finally. Honey, it is NOT your dead psycho Ex-husband returned, now get over it already!! Danged dingbat. She gives red heads a bad name I tell ya.

It was also about time Hey Soos stepped up and showed some value to anything in life for once. It was good to see him fighting for his boyfriend. Lala was awesome as Maevis, as always. That was some awesome channeling to get the body language and accent and moves down right. I actually enjoyed this storyline even if it was way way too long to get to the point of it all. I was glad to see that everyone stopped for a moment to see the awe when Maevis was reunited with her dead baby and left Lala. Even Hoyt shut the hell up for a moment, thank god. I also think that the two of them, Hey Soos and Lala, will have something to do with the ousting of the witches, but I dont think it will be them alone by no means.

Jason was wonderful during this episode in all of his forms. I am glad to see him finally getting some maturity to him. He did great with Lala, and with trying to be a friend to Hoyt, even if he didnt deserve it, and with Jessica. I was pleased as punch to see that he scratched out the writing on the "Monster Box". There was no need for that at all. I am getting tired of the writers trying to rush thru certain scenes tho. Like the Jason/ Jessica hook up. Ok, we get that he looked into her eyes and from there they ended up in the back of the truck, but dang, rush it much folks? The writers have done it several times this season and I am NOT impressed! And what is with the partial clothing on everyone whenever they do the deed? Not so much Sookie and Eric, but everyone else it almost seems. Knock it off already! True Blood was not built on prudeness!

I enjoyed the scene with Jessica and Nan, but I kept wondering, Nan? Really? Of all the people in the world to go to and she chose Nan? Ugh! I'm with the others who hope something particularly nasty happens to her before this is done.

Now Hoyt is on my shit list and thats a fact. I went from loving him the last couple of seasons to really being ticked at him. He has turned out to be a prime time asshat. Monster Box indeed! I was happy as anything when Lala forced him out of the house in his roo's. Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy or a more deserving one. Go Lala!!

I am actually enjoying Bill this season. Its nice to see him for him and not just reacting to everything Snookie does all the time. Going nose to nose with Nan was awesome! Go Bill!! As far as him running off to save Sookie, well someone had to and I guess it had to be him since Eric was rather enthralled at the moment. The idea of her having both their blood in her is interesting but she is still blood bound to Eric, for better or worse.

The dream sequence was alright. Im with the ones who say you have two beautiful vamps and you want to talk?? Bad girl my ass! That had some real potential but ended up being just okay.

Alcide, you bad bad dog you! What in the hell are you doing traisping around worrying your tail off about Sookie after promising Debbie you wouldnt? And who do you think you are to get pissed that she cares about her vamps? Did you expect her to miraculously turn around and agree that you were right? Dumb dog! And then you compound it with Marcus? Like you think that is gonna make things alright with your actions to yourself or by Debbie? Bad Dog, BAD!!

Debbie, poor Debbie. I still don't like her and god knows her choice to go get some V wasnt the best, but I can sympathize with her at least. I do think after watching it a couple of times that she hoped Sookie would be done in by the witches. Sookie should have listened in a bit more I think. She is a fool to trust Debbie and I think she will find out the hard way. Those two will never be friends. It just isnt gonna happen.

Tara. You silly stupid girl! You are no friend to anyone but yourself! I bet you didnt even know or care that Sookie got shot! You sure didnt care that you saw her at the show down! Now all of a sudden because you find yourself in a bit of a pickle, now you want to "help"? More than a bit too late in my book. You only want to help someone else when it benefits your own ass. You can go now. Honestly, just go....

I will tell you one thing tho, those witches who are all stuck in that room better get off their broomsticks and form a circle against Antonio. Thats what my butt would be doing and pronto! Better late than never altho I think they can all just go as well. Antonio needs a wake up call that its not the 16th century anymore and she needs to go back from whence she came!

And our poor Eric. Sheesh, he just cant catch a break this season! Well, I do think he is still in there somewhere. I mean he did recognize Sookie and manage to tell her she needed to leave and to tell her what was going on. I only hope he snaps out of it in time before anything truly awful happens.

This whole tolerance event is for the birds. I am with Bill in asking who has an event for someone or a group of people who arent even there? Talk about a political nightmare....

Tommy and Sam. Well fiddle but if I am not tired of the whole thing already alright! I know from the previews that Tommy didnt die right away from his injuries, but I still hope he does. Why in the world would he go thru and screw Maxine the way he did then go off and do this like he had a death wish? Best thing in my book would be to grant it to him. And Sam and what's her name, Luna. Ok, I am over that one too. Cute bunny and all. Yeah, the bunny thing was adorable, but this is just gonna lead to pack issues between shifters and were's. Nice job guys, nice job. Way to keep the peace and not let a personal issue turn into a racial one.

I am sure there is more but thats about all I can think of for now, other than the fact that Pam's absence was duly noted and I hope she gets make-up screen time in return for it! Love our Pam!

Viking Viking Viking

Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum