Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S 4 Epi 10 Burning Down the House

+4
westexan
Aolani
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
8 posters

Go down

S 4 Epi 10 Burning Down the House Empty S 4 Epi 10 Burning Down the House

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:44 pm

The violence at the Festival of Tolerance comes to an end when Sookie breaks the spell cast on Eric by using her special powers. Jason wants Jessica to glamour him into forgetting they had sex so he won't accidentally hurt Hoyt. Tommy dies from his injuries, and Sam goes after Marcus and his friends for vengeance. Bill tells Nan Flanagan that he intends to kill Marnie at the Moon Goddess Emporium, and Sookie worries that Tara will die in the fighting. Terry discovers Andy is on V and tries to help him overcome his addiction by appealing to their lifelong relationship. Marcus and Debbie begin to get closer. Marnie and Antonia have a conversation about their goals, and Marnie convinces Antonia to continue to possess her so they can work together to kill vampires. Jesus want to save Marnie. Jesus, Lafayette, Jason and Sookie stand across the street from Marnie's lair, where Sookie is able to eavesdrop on Marnie. Marnie has cast a spell of protection around her headquarters, but Jesus is able to penetrate the boundary of fire, turning into a demon to do so. Once inside, Jesus realizes that Marnie herself is the true danger and transmits his thoughts to Sookie. Holly and Tara work to cast a spell so they can escape from Marnie. They do so, but Marnie spots them and casts a spell on them, causing Holly, Tara, Lafayette and Sookie to go up in flames and disappear, leaving Jason alone outside. Bill, Eric, Jessica and Pam march on the Moon Goddess Emporium, aiming to destroy Marnie.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on August 29th 2011, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S 4 Epi 10 Burning Down the House Empty Re: S 4 Epi 10 Burning Down the House

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 28th 2011, 7:11 pm

This thread is open....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani August 29th 2011, 1:14 am

Such an awesome episode!! cheers cheers
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 29th 2011, 12:33 pm

Thank you Sookie for saving Bill's life! I know he was going to get saved somehow but wow that was a close call.

Eric getting his memories. I have to admit I think it would be more fun if didn't remember their time together like in the books. The awkwardness would have been kind of funny, him teasing her asking what happened. I liked how Sookie couldn't look at him in the eye, seems like the right kind of reaction. I was surprised they did the "i love you." I like what she said about Bill, she couldn't imagine a world without him in it.

Nan is so annoying! I'm glad Bill has continued to stand up against her. She blames him when all he's done is try to fix the situation? "God I hate her" You go Bill!

Crazy twist about Marnie being okay with everything that has happened. Now I feel better if they do have to kill her. I never liked the idea at first because I thought she was against her will. It makes sense though, their "union" and power together is pretty incredible.

Terry and Andy. I liked their interaction and them putting their differences out there. Took a bit of time in the episode, but it was an enjoyable scene. Got to learn some of the Bellefleur family history.

Jason and Jessica. I understand Jason feels guilty, but he still had sex with her. I don't blame Jessica for getting mad at him for wanting to get glamoured. So would he continue to want to see her as long as he gets to forget? "F*cking humans!" I only feel a little sorry for Hoyt. He was so mean to Jessica. I wonder if Jason knew exactly how Hoyt tore Jessica apart, he would be glad to be there for her.

So I'm guessing Sookie and Lafayette disappeared into Moon Goddess. It's probably the best thing that can happen, Lafayette and Jesus can get Antonia out and Sookie can work more of her magic. Next week will be crazy.

I loved the bad ass vampires working together. They all looked so good!

Thought I'd save Tommy Mickens for last. I'm bummed that his death was his redemption. It sucks. I had high hopes for him and thought it would be cool to see him take some responsibility and help Sam run the bar (no one seems to be taking care of Merlotte's!). Anyway, it's something that's been driving me crazy. I did like that Sam got to say good bye and admit he really did love Tommy. Glad Alcide was there for them and did the right thing. He didn't have to, he has no ties to them or know who they are. He's a good man. Such a touching scene, I will miss you Tommy!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 29th 2011, 12:50 pm

Lots of stuff going on this episode! I liked the Bellefleur scenes as well, Terry and Andy together really crack me up, those one liners are always so funny. I will admit, the best line, IMO, of the night was Tara, "yeah, I got some rage" it was hilarious to me for some reason! I was very surprised at Sookie's admission TO Eric about Bill, I never doubted it, but surprised none the less. Debbie, poor Debbie, I just don't know what to feel for her. That pack master is really getting on my nerves, real fast. I will be glad to see Eric back and with a new outlook, I think next season will turn out to be very interesting with all this. I loved the last scene!!!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee August 30th 2011, 5:57 pm

As I saw it............

Do not piss off the Sook, it leads to lightshows and weird shit happening.

Glad you're back Eric.

Way to kill the afterglow being a dick there Jason.

Well crap! Now I feel sorry for Tommy.

Pissed off Tara and Holly got some serious rage there, rock it girls!

Antonia, for a 400 year old spirit filled with rage you're rather naive.

Pam, give him some time. He'll be back to his smarmy self in no time, I happen to LIKE Eric with a touch of smarm.

Bill my darling, we hate her too.

Hoyt, I've got zero sympathy for you, you are such a massive wanker!

NOW you feel something for Tommy, Sam. Too little, too late there scruffy.

Fort Bellefleur, I'm loving it. I didn't think I could admire Terry more for taking on Arlene but handling Andy was beautiful!

Lafayette, I agree she should have left the so and so'in parakeet alone.

Marnie, you aren't a little mouse with a little power. You're a meglomaniacal vicious female dog....... who knew?

Bill, can we please stake Nan? Pretty please!!!

Jessica sweetie, you can kill shit........... in moderation.

Jesus, you called that one wrong didn't you?

I find I"m feeling sorrier and sorrier for Debbie these days. She always falls for the wrong guy and that includes Alcide.

Well dayum! Sookie, Lafayette, and the crew are in it now!!

Don't our badass vampires look totally yummy???

Renee

Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie August 30th 2011, 7:47 pm

Sookie using her "microwave fingers" to break Eric's curse,surprising,but awesome!

Glad to see Eric back to his old self. It was heartbreaking to see his eyes as Sookie told him she still loves Bill, but that she loves him too.

Glad Terry knocked some sense into Andy. I thought is was funny when Terry made Andy walk home.

It was sad to see Tommy die,I wish his relationship would have been better with Sam.

Loved the last scene! It made think of the A-Team,but they could be called the V-Team! Very Happy

minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKid August 30th 2011, 8:13 pm

Even though it's good to have Eric back, I"m going to miss amnesia Eric a little.

Is it wrong to hate witches? (don't hit me mom!!! lol)

Tommy was a little turd, but I still cried when he died.

TheKid
TheKid
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina September 1st 2011, 6:02 pm

I teared when Tommy passed, poor sonofabitch had parents who used him, but he was good at the end and that speaks more about his character than anything else. RIP little man.

I grinned ear to ear seeing my Viking back. Personally, once they got the dirty done, I was through with the Sookie/Eric thing. Her bullshit with messing with vamp heads is pissing me off, royally, especially when she looks fugly sitting there. I'm looking forward to a hopefully new love interest for my Viking in S5. Sookie has seriously run her course with me and this back and forth nonsense. Dreams are one thing but proclaiming love to two vamps just makes you seem cheap. Eric being honest and raw as un-amnesic made me adore him more, he knew he might face rejection and took it well.

Loved Pam coming to hug Eric, I didn't realize how much I missed these two together until they were together. How I'd love to see their passion reignite *sigh* Jason felt the complex come on and I cant imagine how horrible he feels, I'm loving him and Jess together. Hoyt can die, seriously, he and Tara can be killed off in the finale.... first she's an experienced bartender, then a lesbian and suddenly she's a witch -spare me-.

Alcide is all screwed up...first he's lying to Debbie, now he's Sam's bodyguard and not making friends with his own kind. Nice ass scene, but he really needs to make a decision....although it seems Debbie may be the one making the choices now. Her and Marcus go well together, hilljack heaven.

I LOVED every scene between Terry and Andy, Terry blossomed to a whole new level of sex appeal with me. He came across strong and intolerable to Andy's never-ending excuses. I finally see AB's mission to keeping this family on--big thumbs up!

Jesus and LaFayette I am thoroughly enjoying! Seeing Jesus' demon again was interesting and Marnie even got a kick from it. See my Viking back in black was so sexy, it made my mouth dry, he can rock leather like no other.

So yeah, Sookie can seriously move on to Alcide or whoever else, cause declaring love to more than one person is not only greedy, it's stupid.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down