Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S 4 Epi 12 And When I Die

+3
piper128
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
7 posters

Go down

S 4 Epi 12 And When I Die Empty S 4 Epi 12 And When I Die

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:45 pm

It’s Samhain, Wicca’s greatest holy day, and spirits of the dead surface in Bon Temps, giving Sookie valuable allies to combat Marnie’s newest incarnation. Lafayette’s latest medium encounter imperils his relationship with Jesus; Jason (Ryan Kwanten) finds confession good for the soul, but not the body; Alcide makes a heartfelt appeal to the woman he loves; Terry (Todd Lowe) receives an unexpected visitor at Merlotte’s; Sam and Luna (Janina Gavankar) envision a storybook ending, for once; Nan (Jessica Tuck) wears out her welcome with Bill and Eric. Debbie confronts Sookie and Tara (Rutina Wesley) with deadly consequences, and the denizens of Bon Temps brace for a new crisis with a familiar face.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S 4 Epi 12 And When I Die Empty Re: S 4 Epi 12 And When I Die

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 11th 2011, 6:09 pm

The thread is unlocked and I am looking forward to reading your comments about the tonight's finale and hearing from you in Chat....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 11th 2011, 10:36 pm

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

S 4 Epi 12 And When I Die Empty Sookie what did she call out?

Post  piper128 September 11th 2011, 11:08 pm

When Bill and Eric were tied to the pole and burning did Sookie just call out Bill?!! What about Eric. Wish they did not have her so torn between Bill and Eric. Thought she was gonna choose Bill the way she was touching his face and talking to him then she turns to Eric and I thought yeah!!! But she walks away from them both! I didn't like that. Cool twist it was Tara there instead of Eric when Debbie intended to shoot Sookie. But I like the book version best,. Not going by the book series at all is it... Like Jason and Jessica. Jesus dead sad....
piper128
piper128
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 11th 2011, 11:13 pm

Not entirely, but then we tend to not compare the two too closely....But I did like the cliff hanger and you know she will be running into Eric more.....So hope springs eternal
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 11th 2011, 11:29 pm

So this is just my initial take on the Epi....

I thought it was an outstanding cliff hanger....I was flabbergasted with the death of Jesus and Steve Newlin being Vampire....Totally cool....

I liked the scene where Sookie and Holly and Tara call up on the ancestors. That was totally rad....and though I could kick Sookie, really what other choice could she make...The boys were never gonna share her anyhow...But loved the way they worked together to get Nan...But it makes me wonder what further trouble they might be in....

Okay...So we were waiting for an end to Tara, I would rather have had her just go back to Nawlin's but it makes me wonder about whether or not Bill and Eric or either would be able to save her in the beginning of Season Five...

But hey, Lafayette is a medium....So maybe Tara isn't as gone as we think she is...

Still thinking over more...Madder than a wet hen they could not find someone to help them learn to say Samhain...As we good Truebs know, it is pronounced Sow-in....

Ergggghhhhh homework Mr. Ball...Homework...Details count...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani September 12th 2011, 1:45 am

Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan September 12th 2011, 11:03 am

Aslinn you took the words right out of my mouth. At first I thought, wow, this is kinda a boring, but good wrap up of everything. Then BAM!!! All good things must come to an end, but seriously so soon? Sam and Luna, sweet but who cares! Now I am interested in this Terry/Arlene and new guy twist. That scene with Rene creep me the creep out!! Jessica and Jason, wow I loved that scene of her running up to the house, love that song! She was smoking!! Jason really seems ok with how things are for now and I think that is exactly what Jessica needs. I really felt for Pam, she is truly hurting which kinda worries me! Eric and Bill, come on guys, grow a couple!! This Sookie doesn't even have the big boobs! Her blood must really be tasty! Alcide isn't forward or anything is he?? I hope he does stick around and a certain other character, here kitty kitty, doesn't show up. As if we need anymore storylines involving drooling over Sookie. I really did hate to see Tara go like that, but I am not convinced she will be gone for good. I loved seeing Newlin at the end!!! Great twist, and Nan's death as well. Welcome back tot he real world Russell, wonder who dug him out? Bill and Eric better be ready, the Authority is on a mission. All in all, I really thought it was a great finale!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 12th 2011, 11:58 am

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie September 12th 2011, 4:19 pm

My thoughts on the finale.

Steve Newlin a vampire? WTF!?!

Bill and Eric in matching PJ's, how adorable!

Glad to see Nan meet the true death. She was getting on my nerves!

I don't think Tara is completely gone,I think Bill or Eric will sense Sookie's pain and try to save her.

It was nice to see Gran again,even in ghost form.

Pam's pain was heartbreaking,but it was cute watching Ginger comfort her.

Favorite lines - "Gay Stormtroopers!", "Hello! We're a little crispy up here!"
minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee September 14th 2011, 11:15 am

Ok, here's how I see it.....

Jesus' death was horrific to me on so many different levels I can't begin.

Ah well, it wouldn't be True Blood without Sookie laying claim to being a bar maid

Holly, deity love you, I can't help but admire a fellow follower of the big bag 'o crazy.

Bill and Eric, my heart broke to see you guys suffer.

Gran, it was so totally bittersweet to see you and I mean that personally as well as fictionally.

Marnie got off too effing easy to my mind.

Loved the smartass crispy remark Eric.

Lafayette, there's no words.

So, Sookie, since you're not gonna pick either vamp and you seem to be leaning towards the fuzzy one may I remind you that .......... a. Canines shed like mfk'rs b. They bark and howl at godawful hours of the night and finally c. Unless they're fixed they're gonna mark their territory all over Eric's nice refurbished house and ruin the rugs at the very least.

Bill and Eric, come to the Council, we know how to take care of you!

Jessica and Jason, personally I think you guys are good together so STFU Hoyt, you're being a whiney twit.

Well, well, well, Steve Newlin a vamp. Hmmm, who's your daddy there vamp boy? Why do I sense a Krispy Kritter King connection? You've got to admit that is some awesome vengeance going on.

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk

Terry, Arlene, and your merry band. I abjure you. I admit Terry is kinda cute but I've had enough of your angst.

Debbie, if you don't want to die don't go after people with a shot gun. Plain and simple.

Pam, poor darling. At least Ginger is there for you, personally, I think Eric needs to have his ass whipped.

Shit Tara, you have the world's worst luck.

I'm sure I've missed stuff but c'est la vie.

Renee

Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum