Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I have been working on

Go down

Something I have been working on Empty Something I have been working on

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 18th 2011, 12:24 pm

Yeah, as if I have not had enough to do, I have been working on something for a new feature of the forum. I had been working on it for Nameless, then I sort of let it go in the rush to get our new forum set up and all the other stuff, like our stories and what not...

What I have been doing is writing the transcripts for each epi with little descriptions of each scene. As soon as I am finished with Season One, I will make a forum for them in each season and post them up so you can get a look at what I am doing. If you think you might want to a do an episode or two, let me know which ones you are doing. I warn you though, this is pretty tedious and will take a long while, but the end result is soooo totally worth it. You see so much from repeated viewings and it helps keep up with the action.

I know Raki posted the transcripts of a lot of season three, but they are just straight dialogue, with no descriptions, and you can't (well I can't...) copy and paste and add to them...If you know how to do that Raki, I would be happy to then go in and add the descriptors with the dialogue and that would save so much time....

I know this may seem a little much, but after an appraisal of a lot TV show based web sites, this sort of feature is actually a pretty good resource....

So let me know if you would be interested in doing an epi and which you might want to do....

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Something I have been working on Empty Re: Something I have been working on

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 18th 2011, 12:26 pm

Here is a sample of what I have been doing..It is the opening scene of season one...

S1E1.01 Strange Love

Scene 1 opens with a teenage couple in a car -- speeding down a dark country lane. The music is blaring and the driver glances over at her sleeping date. Grinning wickedly she reaches over toward his lap. He quickly wakes up.
Brad: (smiling): Wha' the hell you doing?
Kelly: I'm bored.
Brad: You get bored pretty easily.
Kelly: (grinning): Only with you, darling.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down