Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

New "Weeks Ahead" Promo

5 posters

Go down

New "Weeks Ahead" Promo Empty New "Weeks Ahead" Promo

Post  Fairy June 29th 2011, 3:25 am

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

New "Weeks Ahead" Promo Empty Re: New "Weeks Ahead" Promo

Post  raki June 29th 2011, 9:50 am

Nice try Bill...
New "Weeks Ahead" Promo Tumblr_lnk0hcWD5Z1qbau65o1_500

Why am I not to surprised to see Bill trying to off Eric...and lookie he needs his back up again!
Rolling Eyes
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 29th 2011, 12:03 pm

Well we knew from the previews it was coming. AB sure does love his drama! The two of them have been at loggerheads on and off for a long time. I am going to be curious how this all works out, however I am not going to get too upset over it.

I am very interested to see Bill in his new role as King and the other things he does with his position besides dealing with Eric. Plus, I also have great faith in the BV. How can he come thru the fire if he doesnt walk into it to begin with?

Neither one of them is going off the show, so its all just good drama. And yes, Eric is 1000 years old to Bills 175, but why should a King dirty his hands anyway? Im just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

Sword Fight Rofl
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 29th 2011, 12:11 pm

I agree, and AB is famous (or infamous) for misleading us in promos. We know Eric and Bill won't die, but the political maneuvering will be very interesting.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 29th 2011, 1:52 pm

I agree its all to create the drama and in the end both of them will be fine. I just think there are more ways to show Bill as King other then trying to flex his muscles against Eric you know? I just think there could be more interesting plots instead of always making it boil down to Bill vs Eric...if that makes any sense lol

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 29th 2011, 2:05 pm

raki wrote:I agree its all to create the drama and in the end both of them will be fine. I just think there are more ways to show Bill as King other then trying to flex his muscles against Eric you know? I just think there could be more interesting plots instead of always making it boil down to Bill vs Eric...if that makes any sense lol

Yeah, they could. They always say they dont cater to what everyone wants, but I am more than sure they are aware of the Team Bill land Team Eric thing and think it makes for good drama. I prefer Team Vampire or Team True Blood myself. I may be an Eric girl, but Bill is like a brother in law to me and I wouldnt want to see harm to either one.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 29th 2011, 2:10 pm

Aolani wrote:
raki wrote:I agree its all to create the drama and in the end both of them will be fine. I just think there are more ways to show Bill as King other then trying to flex his muscles against Eric you know? I just think there could be more interesting plots instead of always making it boil down to Bill vs Eric...if that makes any sense lol

Yeah, they could. They always say they dont cater to what everyone wants, but I am more than sure they are aware of the Team Bill land Team Eric thing and think it makes for good drama. I prefer Team Vampire or Team True Blood myself. I may be an Eric girl, but Bill is like a brother in law to me and I wouldnt want to see harm to either one.

That is so true, like Bill and Eric are these siblings who are in the grudge match of the ages.....always after each other and everyone just stands back and stays out of it and tells strangers..."It's alright, they are brothers...they do this all the time"
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 29th 2011, 2:12 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:
Aolani wrote:

That is so true, like Bill and Eric are these siblings who are in the grudge match of the ages.....always after each other and everyone just stands back and stays out of it and tells strangers..."It's alright, they are brothers...they do this all the time"

Isnt it funny tho that they are like, they will battle it out to the end, but no one else better touch either one of them. They are a interesting mix of wanting to kill each other and yet working together at times.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  fangtime July 5th 2011, 9:43 pm

at the minute 0.40 looks like the face Marnie seems to mutate to during the spell ... what you guys think?

It looks to me that it's witch who's burning on a cross while Marnie looks at her in despair! Maybe Eric was responsible of her sentence during the Inquisition! Somebody did mention the inquisition ... can't remember who thou! scratch
fangtime
fangtime
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 5th 2011, 9:45 pm

The Magister told Bill he was in the Inquisition in season one...we also have a fine article in the Mythology thread about the Inquisition...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  fangtime July 5th 2011, 9:51 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:The Magister told Bill he was in the Inquisition in season one...we also have a fine article in the Mythology thread about the Inquisition...

Yep It was the Magister... thx Very Happy
fangtime
fangtime
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down