Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest?

4 posters

Go down

True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest? Empty True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest?

Post  Aolani September 12th 2011, 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest? Empty Re: True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest?

Post  westexan September 12th 2011, 11:04 am

I was sad FOR Lafayette, but not totally sad about Jesus, he played his purpose, but was bad news. Debbie, well, not sad. I was sad to see Gran leave again. BUT as much as Tara killed me this season, I was sad to see her go. IF she is gone!!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest? Empty Re: True Blood Finale Deaths: Which One Was the Saddest?

Post  Linzy September 12th 2011, 2:24 pm

I was most sad about Jesus. He was able to bring our Laf some happiness.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 12th 2011, 10:44 pm

For me it is a tie between Tara and Jesus. Even with all her faults, I still loved Tara and enjoyed her character. She was my favorite to quote. I knew she had redeeming qualities in her and I was sad to see her go like that. Who knows if she's really gone, though.

Jesus was my Mexican brother. He was a good, solid guy. Nothing bad about him. It broke my heart to see him dead but it's a good thing his boyfriend is a medium, I know we will see more of him next season.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down