Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday

+8
Butter2
Damien
Aslinn Dhan
Linzy
raki
SugarMags
Fairy
Imagine
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday Empty I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday

Post  Imagine March 7th 2010, 3:01 pm

Thanks to the brilliant Fairy for bringing it to my attention lol.

I will be attending the manchester book signing :)

So i need all your help. I need some brilliant questions so i can ask her for you all.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday Empty Re: I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday

Post  Fairy March 7th 2010, 3:23 pm

Questions for Charlaine Harris:

1. Will Eric and Bill be happy at the end of the story? (I don't mean happy together! LOL)
2. What exactly does Sookie want out of life?
3. Will you confirm, from what you reportedly stated, that we already know the character Sookie will end up with?
4. Have we seen the last of Niall?
5. Which character would you most likely use for a spinoff series?
6. Where do you see Eric twenty years from now in their story?
7. To which vampire was Niall referring when he said, "The vampire really loves you"?

I would like to ask her exactly what will finally happen between Eric, Bill, and Sookie, but I know she won't answer that one and probably none of the ones above. Maybe we can get Sookie to get into her head for us. LOL
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday Empty Re: I will be meeting Charlaine this Wednesday

Post  Imagine March 7th 2010, 3:25 pm

Fairy wrote:Questions for Charlaine Harris:

1. Will Eric and Bill be happy at the end of the story? (I don't mean happy together! LOL)
2. What exactly does Sookie want out of life?
3. Will you confirm, from what you reportedly stated, that we already know the character Sookie will end up with?
4. Have we seen the last of Niall?
5. Which character would you most likely use for a spinoff series?
6. Where do you see Eric twenty years from now in their story?
7. To which vampire was Niall referring when he said, "The vampire really loves you"?

I would like to ask her exactly what will finally happen between Eric, Bill, and Sookie, but I know she won't answer that one and probably none of the ones above. Maybe we can get Sookie to get into her head for us. LOL

now number 7 will make her stumble lol if i go is it eric? and if she gives it away by giving a certain look ill know Very Happy
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 7th 2010, 3:40 pm

Yep, you're going to have to do some sleuthing Imagine. But I doubt she will answer any of those questions. If she does, I will be pleasantly surprised. At this point, any information will be good.
And don't forget the pics!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 7th 2010, 3:41 pm

Fairy wrote:Yep, you're going to have to do some sleuthing Imagine. But I doubt she will answer any of those questions. If she does, I will be pleasantly surprised. At this point, any information will be good.
And don't forget the pics!

Because my bf is getting one of my books signed also ill be able to have a proper good chat with her lol. Ill try my best, but you never know.

I think i might ask her how many more books she will write on the sookie series.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags March 7th 2010, 5:49 pm

Yes - Fairy's question #7!!! I really don't think she'll answer it, but it is really worth a shot!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki March 7th 2010, 6:24 pm

I can't think of any to top Fairy's list, hope you have a great time! Very Happy
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy March 7th 2010, 7:11 pm

Oh how fun Imagine. I think Fairy's questions are great.
I hope you have a good time. We expect a full report please. Very Happy
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 7th 2010, 7:34 pm

I really cant wait.
Ill get pictures and ill try and get some info out of her lol well ill try to anyway.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 7th 2010, 8:08 pm

Are there people in your life who inspire you for the characters of Bill and Eric and Sookie and Sam?

Have you met the actors who play the key characters and how do you feel about them? Do you think they are doing a good job?

How much research have you done into the lore of the Vampires, werewolves and fairies?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien March 7th 2010, 8:26 pm

what she thinks of the character of Jessica.
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 10th 2010, 9:44 am

I am off to get into my car in a bit and drive to Manchester. Hope i can get a decent parking space.

Anyway, i will try my very best to get as much as possible out of her lol. And im going to try and get a picture with her but like i said it all depends on if she says yes or if it makes her uncomfortable.

I am very excited, and i cant wait to meet her.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 March 10th 2010, 11:36 am

Good luck Imagine!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 10th 2010, 6:24 pm

Righteo, just got back. Ill post the pictures for you all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me again with my bf behind in his suit.He had no idea what was going on lol

Basically, CH was the nicest woman you could possibly meet. She was super nice, she saw my name on the postit and said "Andrea, what a beautiful name" so i giggled and then i said my fave book was book 4.

so she said "is that because Eric is mostly in it?" she then giggled, to which i said "well of course, i love him"

She said "Well eric is my fave character to write, he is a lot of fun"

i then asked "so who was Niall on about at the end of the book 9" and she looked up at me and smiled then said "you will have to wait and see Andrea my dear" Very Happy
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  raki March 10th 2010, 7:38 pm

Great pictures Imagine, I'm jealous! Razz
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 10th 2010, 8:00 pm

Great snaps chere, and I love your teeshirt
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 March 10th 2010, 8:09 pm

Love the pictures Imagine! Thanks for posting! Im so jealous you got to meet her! Viking
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet March 10th 2010, 10:41 pm

I'm so jealous! Great pictures!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy March 11th 2010, 3:43 am

I am jealous also.
I am trying my best to convince the bookstore I work at to try and get her to come here.
We have had a few bestsellers come to our store but it has been awhile since we have had anyone come.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 11th 2010, 8:19 am

raki wrote:Great pictures Imagine, I'm jealous! Razz
Thanks Raki. Im so glad the waterstones staff took the pictures for me because my bf is useless lol.

Aslinn Dhan wrote:Great snaps chere, and I love your teeshirt
Thanks, can you even see it though? because she couldnt Sad my hair is so long that it covered the "fangtasia" logo up lol.

Butter wrote:Love the pictures Imagine! Thanks for posting! Im so jealous you got to meet her! Viking

not a problem, i thought you guys would appreciate the pictures so :)

Violet wrote:I'm so jealous! Great pictures!

thanks Violet
Linzy wrote:I am jealous also.
I am trying my best to convince the bookstore I work at to try and get her to come here.
We have had a few bestsellers come to our store but it has been awhile since we have had anyone come.

Thanks for sharing. :)

OH you must try and convince them.
Not a problem :)
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 11th 2010, 11:04 am

I could tell it was a Fangtasia tee-shirt, I loved it
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 12th 2010, 1:04 am

Thanks for the pictures and the report. Did you get any "feeling" from your conversation with her? I was surprised to read that Eric is her favorite character to write about, but am glad to hear it. Maybe she'll let him be happy, with or without Sookie.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB March 12th 2010, 7:47 pm

That is awesome! I am glad you had a good time.
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani March 13th 2010, 12:29 pm

Great job Imagine! Looks like you had alot of fun going and getting autographs. Thanks for all the pictures too, we are so starved for anything new here! As far as her not answering any questions, I am not suprised. They are good at avoiding it, lol. And honestley? How could Eric NOT be her favorite? He has won everyones heart and if not, then he has at least created a lttle soft spot.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 13th 2010, 9:09 pm

^^yeah i wasnt expecting her to tell me her favourite character to write about so that was pretty awesome.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next