Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 E2 Keep this Party Going

4 posters

Go down

S2 E2 Keep this Party Going Empty S2 E2 Keep this Party Going

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 8th 2010, 3:38 pm

After making up with Bill, Sookie suggests that he take it a little easier on Jessica as she is just a teenager. Bill tries to convince Sookie that a vampire as new as she is not capable of controlling her impulses and that she could be dangerous.

En route to the Light of Day Leadership conference Jason becomes fast-friends with an anti-vampire zealot named Luke, but after Jason makes a good impression on Steve Newlin, and Sarah Newlin in particular, Luke’s good natured friendship turns to bitter jealousy and he tells Jason that he doesn’t belong there.

Eric approaches Bill and demands that he and Sookie help in finding a vampire sheriff named Godric, who has gone missing in Dallas. Meanwhile, Tara finds out more about Eggs' past as a criminal and he makes it clear that he is interested in her. After a failed attempt to escape from the basement of Fangtasia, Lafayette is badly injured and asks Eric, Pam and Chow to turn him into a vampire. Fangs bared, they ferociously bite him.

Jessica realizes she misses her family after her parents, who think she has just gone missing, appear on TV. She asks Sookie to take her to see her family and Sookie agrees, on the condition that Jessica stay in the car. Although she agrees, Jessica eventually ignores Sookie and drops in on her old family. When her father comes home, he angrily accuses her of putting the family through hell, and even though Sookie tries to stop her, Jessica attacks her father and threatens to kill him for all the times he beat her. But Bill shows up and glamours his way into the house just in time. The episode ends on an ominous note, with Bill throwing Sookie out of the house barking at her that he has to "clean up her mess".
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S2 E2 Keep this Party Going Empty Re: S2 E2 Keep this Party Going

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 28th 2010, 6:13 pm

Let's see if there is anything here that will tie into next season.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 28th 2010, 9:38 pm

So, I am still wondering who the eff Pussy Lover is
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee March 28th 2010, 10:31 pm

I've always thought it was that complete wackadoo Newlin. Of course, that's my opinion and I'm going to stick to it. LOL

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki March 28th 2010, 10:38 pm

I think Pussy Lover is either Sophie Ann or Steve Newlin... that could be far off, but really who knows? Shrug
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy March 30th 2010, 6:55 pm

When I watched this episode today again, I forgot how much I loved this episode. There so many funny moments and exciting moments.

As far as "pussy lover", I really don't know who it may be? Laf said that "he" only contacted him by email only, but I am wondering if Laf actually knew it was a "he". I really hope we find out this season.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down