Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

S2 E3 Scratches

3 posters

Go down

S2 E3 Scratches Empty S2 E3 Scratches

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 8th 2010, 3:40 pm

After glamouring Jessica’s family and beginning the drive back to Bon Temps, Bill and Sookie argue fiercely about the night’s events and Sookie storms out of the car. As she walks off, she is viciously attacked and poisoned by a mysterious creature with the head of a bull and the body of a man. Bill rushes to Eric for help and with the assistance of a goblin woman named Dr. Ludwig, Sookie is saved.

At the Light of Day camp, Jason confesses his true feelings about vampires and bonds further with Sarah Newlin when he lets out some of his grief over his Gran and Amy’s deaths. She reveals to him that she used to be a vampire sympathizer but now suspects they murdered her sister. At Merlotte’s, Jessica and Hoyt take a special interest in one another, Sam warns Tara to stay away from Maryann and later, after snapping at Daphne, decides to take off for a while.

At Fangtasia, Sookie takes Bill’s blood to heal and then discovers that Lafayette has been held in the basement. She manages to arrange his freedom in exchange for helping locate the missing vampire Godric in Dallas. Tara and Eggs' relationship hits a rough patch at one of Maryann’s parties when the guests become strangely sexual with one another, including Eggs and another girl. Lafayette returns home and cries, Bill and Sookie walk in on Jessica and Hoyt making out and Sam and Daphne make peace with one another. The episode ends with the revelation that Daphne appears to have been attacked by the same creature that poisoned Sookie.
    Aslinn Dhan
    Maker
    Maker

Back to top Go down

S2 E3 Scratches Empty Re: S2 E3 Scratches

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 30th 2010, 1:01 pm

This I think was a very scary episode, between Bill's erratic driving and the monster chasing Sookie and the treatment she gets from Dr. Ludwig....I would never want to tangle with a Maenad
    Aslinn Dhan
    Maker
    Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 4th 2010, 6:39 pm

So here we are with Sookie making acquaintance again with the maenad. And we get to meet Dr. Ludwig, who is less than fond of Vampires.

We also see the complicated dynamic between Vampires and their makers and Sookie's unusually astute observation that Bill really doesn't like his own kind and himself that much.

And Bill confesses that he has a little bit of jealousy that Jessica does not have to live the way he did before the great revelation.
    Aslinn Dhan
    Maker
    Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister April 5th 2010, 2:48 am

Yes, Dr Ludwig doesn't appear to be much of a friend to the fanged set does she.

My love, I think you are an episode ahead. Though I must say, I was quite impressed Jessica could drive as well as she seemed to.
    Barrister
    Fledgling
    Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee April 5th 2010, 6:13 am

Barrister wrote:Yes, Dr Ludwig doesn't appear to be much of a friend to the fanged set does she.

My love, I think you are an episode ahead. Though I must say, I was quite impressed Jessica could drive as well as she seemed to.

Well done Barrister. It's the sign of a full fledged Trubie to pick up on the little errors we make from time to time and call us on them. S2 E3 Scratches Winking0026

Renee
    Renee
    Renee
    Vampire
    Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 5th 2010, 10:15 am

Thank you my lover for pointing that out....

Looks like I was a little over excited...hehehhehehehhehhehhhehe

But this because it is about Bill
    Aslinn Dhan
    Maker
    Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down