Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 E4 Shake and Fingerpop

4 posters

Go down

S2 E4 Shake and Fingerpop Empty S2 E4 Shake and Fingerpop

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 8th 2010, 3:41 pm

Bill throws Hoyt out of his house, much to Jessica’s dismay. She storms off and Sookie invites Jessica to accompany them to Dallas. Bill reluctantly agrees.

Tara agrees to move into Sookie’s house and Maryann appears supportive. Jason becomes the victim of a cruel practical joke but winds up having the last laugh when he is invited to stay with the Newlins in their lavish mansion. The attraction between Sarah and Jason becomes more intense and Steve offers him a position in the Soldiers of the Sun – Steve’s “elite spiritual army.”

It is revealed that Miss Jeanette, the woman found in Andy Bellefleur’s car, was murdered by the same creature that attacked Sookie. Sookie arrives in Dallas with Bill and Jessica. A limousine driver attempts to abduct her, but Bill manages to prevent the kidnapping and learns, after glamoring the abductor, that he was sent by the Fellowship of the Sun.

Meanwhile a traumatized Lafayette is paid a visit by Eric, who offers him some of his blood to heal. Lafayette suspiciously drinks Eric’s blood to heal his leg.

Sookie, Bill and Jessica arrive at the lavish Hotel Carmilla, which caters specifically to vampires.

Back in Bon Temps, Tara spends her birthday alone until Maryann shows up with Eggs to throw her a surprise party. Sam shows up with a gift to Tara from her mother and connects with Daphne, who reveals to Sam that she “knows what he is”. Maryann throws Lettie Mae’s gift for Tara away. As the party grows more and more wild, Maryann performs an incantation which fills the entire party with an intense sexual energy. Maryann turns into the beast once again and Tara and Eggs have sex.

Bill and Eric meet and discuss the missing vampire sheriff Godric and what this means for their safety. Sookie encounters a bellhop named Barry, who is also able to read minds.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S2 E4 Shake and Fingerpop Empty Re: S2 E4 Shake and Fingerpop

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 10th 2010, 8:30 pm

And this real interesting stuff, suggesting all manner of things we see later in the season.

And who can forget Lafayette dancing around intoxicated by the BV's blood
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 10th 2010, 10:26 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:
And who can forget Lafayette dancing around intoxicated by the BV's blood

One of the best scenes all season!

I should find that clip of Nelsan explaining how he learned his moves Razz
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy April 11th 2010, 9:48 am

I love that scene with Lafayette dancing! He is hysterical, and the look Eric gives him is priceless.
Viking
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister April 12th 2010, 12:31 am

Did you notice the foreshadowing of the death of Maryann with the running of the bull vidi Tara was watching?

Poor Bill, unable to protect his human....Eric was quite right. Sorry my sweetest love.

Jessica was a vision of loveliness, cheeky little thing. I love her spirit.

Lafayette? I hope he didn't dislocate anything.
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy April 14th 2010, 5:38 pm

Very astute observation, Barrister. As many times as I have watched S2, I have never noticed that detail. Well done.

Cheers
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down