Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 E6 Hard Hearted Hannah

2 posters

Go down

S2 E6 Hard Hearted Hannah Empty S2 E6 Hard Hearted Hannah

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 8th 2010, 3:43 pm

Godric’s minion, Isabel, drops in on Bill and Sookie with her human boyfriend, Hugo. He and Sookie prepare to infiltrate the Fellowship of the Sun. Eric, meanwhile, has summoned Lorena to the hotel in order to drive Bill and Sookie apart and, while there, Lorena ruminates on her and Bill’s violent past together.

Sam and Daphne continue to grow closer, both physically and emotionally. During one of Maryann's errands, Eggs senses something familiar about the environment, and leads the two of them to a remote spot in the woods. The two suspect that something bad has happened there. Hoyt tells his mother that his girlfriend is a vampire. Andy interrogates Lafayette about his disappearance and threatens to lock him up. Lafayette then has horrible flashbacks of being locked up and collapses into a ball. He is comforted by Andy’s cousin Terry.

Luke and Jason are summoned to the Fellowship Church to build a crucifix platform for a ceremony called “meet the sun”, in which a vampire will be tied to the cross just before dawn and left to burn in the sun. While talking with Luke, Jason somewhat hesitantly decides to practice abstinence. Sookie and Hugo are greeted at the church by Sarah, who introduces them to Steve; it doesn't take Sookie long to find out that the Newlins have a vampire locked in the basement. After meeting Gabe, the drill instructor, Sookie reads Steve’s thoughts and finds out that someone has tipped off the Fellowship about their mission; both Sookie and Hugo are captured and dragged into the basement, with a teary-eyed Sarah watching on helplessly.

Pam visits Lafayette and orders him to start dealing V again.

Sam and Daphne go on a shape-shifting run together, with Daphne shifting into a pig. They are chased by Andy, who thinks he recognizes the pig from one of Maryann’s parties.

Lorena drops in on Bill who tries to resist her, sensing Sookie is in grave danger, but Lorena, also knowing that Sookie is in danger, overpowers him. Hoyt drives all the way to Dallas to visit Jessica.

Tara and Eggs return to Sookie’s house, where following a trail of clothes they find some of the townspeople taking part in an orgy organised by Maryann. Tara witnesses Maryann in her blurry supernatural state. At the church, Sarah turns to Jason for help, saying that they were meant to be together. Jason tries to resist, but she convinces him that it's God's will and they end up having sex on the balcony. Daphne tries to lead Sam towards the orgy, but he is hesitant about the drum music. Two people jump out of the woods and grab Sam, dragging him to the orgy, where he sees the ritual (which now includes Tara and Eggs, also in trance-induced sex) taking place. Daphne helps Maryann into a bull’s head mask and Carl approaches with a sacrificial knife. Sam lets out a blood-curdling scream for help that ends the episode.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S2 E6 Hard Hearted Hannah Empty Re: S2 E6 Hard Hearted Hannah

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 24th 2010, 12:59 am

This was a tough epi for me, and I am sure the other Bill girls. TO hear Bill mock those people in his otherwise sweet voice and then kill them and have sex in the bloody bed was rough going for me.

This is where Maryann's shenanigans really start to wear thin for me and start wishing for something heavy and medieval to fall on her.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 24th 2010, 1:38 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:This was a tough epi for me, and I am sure the other Bill girls. TO hear Bill mock those people in his otherwise sweet voice and then kill them and have sex in the bloody bed was rough going for me.

This is where Maryann's shenanigans really start to wear thin for me and start wishing for something heavy and medieval to fall on her.

Those Bill scenes are tough, but I think we need to see them. It shows us how far he has come, and how cruel Lorena is.

While I didn't hate Maryann's plot as much as others...I can agree this is about the point when I started getting a bit annoyed with orgyfest. I think they could have done a bit more with this plot as a whole, it was a bit disappointing.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 24th 2010, 2:19 pm

I would agree with that Raki...it helped us understand how far he had come. Still makes me cringe
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum