Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood or the Sookie Books: WHich do you prefer?

2 posters

Go down

True Blood or the Sookie Books: WHich do you prefer? Empty True Blood or the Sookie Books: WHich do you prefer?

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 28th 2010, 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

True Blood or the Sookie Books: WHich do you prefer? Empty Re: True Blood or the Sookie Books: WHich do you prefer?

Post  NevadaTypeA+ May 1st 2010, 12:11 pm

I am a fan of both, for different reasons. It's almost like when you hear about the an event or incident from multiple witnesses. The same basic characters and story line come into play but it's from different points of views that are perceived and colored by the different frames of reference. I like that. Of course in our case, some characters are very different, and others don't exist at all, but who cares. I like that AB throws in some things that refer to things in the books that they may not go into on the show. I like both versions of Eric, Sookie and Sam, but I have a harder time with book Bill than I do with TB Bill. I am glad that Lafayette and Terra have big roles on the show, it makes it more fun for me. I could go on for hours.
NevadaTypeA+
NevadaTypeA+
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down