Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo)

+12
SugarMags
Imagine
Renee
Aslinn Dhan
Butter2
Lina
Sian
Fairy
TiffTiff
Linzy
SweetAndWild
raki
16 posters

Go down

Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo) Empty Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo)

Post  raki May 23rd 2010, 11:44 pm

Follow this link to see the clip with Eric and Sookie that was featured tonight on LOST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOVE me some Viking
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo) Empty Re: Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo)

Post  SweetAndWild May 23rd 2010, 11:54 pm

"For the last 6 hours?!" LOVE it!!! Thanks!
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo) Empty Re: Eric and Sookie ( clip from Lost Promo)

Post  Linzy May 23rd 2010, 11:58 pm

Oh I can attest to the Viking's stamina, from personal experience! Raises Eyebrows

I love it when he makes those eyes, that he does so well. Fairy knows what I am talking about. Twisted Evil
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff May 24th 2010, 12:02 am

ohhhhhh dear! *swoon*

6 hours is nothing for the Viking Viking
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild May 24th 2010, 12:02 am

I love how throught hte whole thing you can tell shes trying so hard not to look down but fails at the end. How she didnt jump him right then and there is beyond me.
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy May 24th 2010, 12:07 am

Six hours and he doesn't even look tired. Hooray for Viking stamina. Yvetta will be walking funny tomorrow!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sian May 24th 2010, 5:27 am

Thank you Raki! What a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! I was about to hit youtube and decided to call in here first. I love this forum.

6 hours of the BV I'll have some of that!! Evil Grin
Sian
Sian
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina May 24th 2010, 5:56 am

6 Hours..... Worship Worship Worship Did you see that chest? Sorry whatever Suckie was saying, kind of melted in the background.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 24th 2010, 10:24 am

Lina wrote:6 Hours..... Worship Worship Worship Did you see that chest? Sorry whatever Suckie was saying, kind of melted in the background.

Yeah she was just umm.. there, how could you pay attention to her while he was standing there in his GP glory? cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 May 24th 2010, 11:35 am

6 Hours??? That was priceless.. I can't wait for Jume 13th...This must be the nekked scene ASkars was talking about.
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy May 24th 2010, 5:26 pm

I think it is. He said in an interview that Sookie would interrupt him having sex with someone, so this must be it. (I still can't get over six hours!)
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy May 24th 2010, 5:28 pm

Sian wrote:Thank you Raki! What a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! I was about to hit youtube and decided to call in here first. I love this forum.

Yeah, Sian, Raki does a fantastic job of keeping us up on the latest news. This is the best site anywhere, no doubt, and we have the nicest people too!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 24th 2010, 6:37 pm

Fairy wrote:
Sian wrote:Thank you Raki! What a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! I was about to hit youtube and decided to call in here first. I love this forum.

Yeah, Sian, Raki does a fantastic job of keeping us up on the latest news. This is the best site anywhere, no doubt, and we have the nicest people too!

Aaaw shucks...thanks Fairy Very Happy

So am I the only one still drooling over this clip today? LOL

The BV... Because not all Vamps can last 6 hours!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan May 24th 2010, 6:39 pm

I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that William is as well staminaed as Eric.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee May 24th 2010, 7:15 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that William is as well staminaed as Eric.....

Agreed Aslinn, the problem lies with that certain blond female.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 24th 2010, 7:17 pm

I am still drooling Raki......still drooling! Love Eyes
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine May 25th 2010, 9:21 am

how do you watch it, im being thick today lol i cant see it.

Ive just found it on youtube

*dies*

"Isnt bills stamina not up to snuff?" That just killed me lol. loooove it.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags May 25th 2010, 11:05 am

Six Hours?!?!! Yes, please! SS
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani May 25th 2010, 11:14 am

Boy, that one took forever to find! I had to go thru all the videos posted in the last week and just start watching one at a time until I found it.

It was well worth the wait tho! With the look Eric gave Sookie, I dont think I would have remembered who Bill was or turned around to go back up those stairs at all! I think I would have melted into a puddle of steaming water instead.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk May 25th 2010, 12:17 pm

What am I doing wrong? I get this message: You must be on a mobile device to access this video. Stay tuned. We'll be linking True Blood fans on their desktops to YouTube when the videos are posted.

DISREGARD...I found it. Oh mama...

Last edited by FaerieMusk on May 25th 2010, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 25th 2010, 12:21 pm

Try this one FaerieMusk, the quality is not so good but. Shrug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  NevadaTypeA+ May 25th 2010, 4:12 pm

Thank you ladies! I was bumming because I couldn't find it. I love this forum!!!!
NevadaTypeA+
NevadaTypeA+
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet May 26th 2010, 9:23 pm

I just barely watched this for the first time. It makes me nervous that Sookie mentioned Lorena right away. Where's the surprise in that? I am still assuming it was her that kidnapped my pirate...I mean Bill :|

Six hours, eh? I thought Eric would have been in New Orleans still. I guess that was the night before? I need to watch my dvd...
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk May 27th 2010, 2:02 pm

Sorry whatever Suckie was saying, kind of melted in the background.

Oh...was Sookie in that scene too? Must have missed her. Viking
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff May 27th 2010, 6:55 pm

Violet wrote:I just barely watched this for the first time. It makes me nervous that Sookie mentioned Lorena right away. Where's the surprise in that? I am still assuming it was her that kidnapped my pirate...I mean Bill :|

Six hours, eh? I thought Eric would have been in New Orleans still. I guess that was the night before? I need to watch my dvd...

Well, maybe Lorena didn't actually have anything to do with it, but she will probably get in on it. But then again, maybe that is where the surprise is. It catches people off guard because they start doubting something obvious. I don't know, but I look forward to finding out :)
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down