Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event

+2
Aslinn Dhan
raki
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event  Empty 2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event

Post  raki July 2nd 2010, 7:07 pm

I know Eyecon has had issues with the last two events (non TB events), but they already have Sam and Kristen lined up and with the success of last years TB event I'm pretty sure this one won't get cancled.

Nov. 5-7 in Orlando

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed Guests
Sam Trammell
Kristen Bauer

They are again teaming up with the Choroideremia Foundation for the event, so maybe Deborah will attend this year?

Last edited by raki on July 9th 2010, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event  Empty Re: 2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 2nd 2010, 7:24 pm

Sounds great Raki, thanks
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event  Empty True Blood Convention Orlando

Post  Fairy July 9th 2010, 1:22 pm

Convention set for November 5-7 in Orlando, FL. Sam Trammel and Kristen Bauer have already confirmed.

Oops! I suppose I should have posted this in the "Appearances and Events" thread.

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event  Empty Re: 2nd Annual Eyecon True Blood event

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 9th 2010, 1:32 pm

Moved for you chere
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan July 9th 2010, 3:26 pm

Ah.... too bad it's not in August!! I could convince my hubby we had to go for the Star Wars thing too!!! It would be pure nirvana for me & my kid!!!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki July 9th 2010, 6:31 pm

I can't say for sure yet, but I may be attending again this year. Brandon feels really bad about me missing DragonCon due to his family reunion, so he may take me to this instead. Plus I'd have time to check out the Harry Potter theme park cheers

**Thanks for the merg Aslinn Wink

Last edited by raki on July 9th 2010, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 9th 2010, 9:22 pm

I merged these topics for you girls....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki July 17th 2010, 9:30 pm

Just got the ok to take that weekend off! Now I just need to order my tickets cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 17th 2010, 10:42 pm

Go Raki
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki September 2nd 2010, 9:48 pm

Just noticed they updated the site today...guess who is going to be there?

Joe Manganiello

cheers

I'm ordering my tickets tomorrow! (Brandon made me wait until they got at least one more confirmed guest due to the fact they don't offer refunds if it gets cancled, they just give you tickets to another event they host :| )
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan October 24th 2010, 11:33 am

Anyone going?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki October 24th 2010, 12:40 pm

I'll be there, 3rd row with camera in hand! cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags October 25th 2010, 10:39 am

Raki - I'm hoping for lots and lots and lots of Joe pics! You know, the ones that get us all into trouble!! Rolling Eyes
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki October 25th 2010, 1:31 pm

Oh I'll be on it for sure Sugar! At least this year I'll have a real video camera to record the Q&A's with Wink
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki October 25th 2010, 10:29 pm

Allan Hyde will be there as well! Just confirmed tonight cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan October 25th 2010, 10:42 pm

Very cool chere...and we will be waiting breathlessly for your photos
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan November 4th 2010, 10:38 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki November 4th 2010, 11:05 pm

Well I leave tomorrow at 6 am for the event. However this year I will not have a laptop with me to post from, so be sure to check my facebook for comments and picture uploads from my cell phone.

Aaaah I can't wait, it will be hard to fall asleep tonight bounce
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags November 5th 2010, 12:22 pm

I'll be checking Facebook regularly!!! Thanks!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy November 5th 2010, 7:43 pm

Have a fun, safe trip Raki. I had to take down my FB page because the school doesn't want teachers to share photos, etc. Oh well. I'll just have to wait until to get back! Have fun!

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan November 6th 2010, 6:03 pm

Wonder if Raki is gonna give?

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki November 8th 2010, 10:08 pm

Well I'm back, the weekend overall was a blast. I won't have all my photos (and a few clips from Joe and Allan as well) up until tomorrow. I know that The Vault will have some great coverage as well, one of the ladies from there was just a few seats from me. Long story short, I missed Sam and Kristen's Q&A's on Sunday due to schedual changes (for example, Kristen was supposed to talk at 2:30 and she went on at 12:30 after the change!). I was rather upset, seeing as I was there that morning when the convention opened and they had not posted anything about the changes. So I assumed things where as listed on the schedual given to everyone. I saw many other people who missed out as well, and seemed very upset due to the change. That would be my one and only complaint about the whole weekend, the only bright side is that I know people will post video clips from both sessions in the next day or so, but it would have been nice to have been there instead of having lunch. 😢

Brandon and I got kinda lucky in that we saw Kristen and Abri about 5 other times during the course of the weekend outside near the pool / smoking areas. We got to chat with them on our own a few times even, so thats pretty cool. Abri and Sam even gave Brandon a hard time about his "Bad Things" ringtone one night LOL

Since I missed both of Sundays Q&As, I made the choice to skip out on the closing party, I got a few more hours at Universal / Harry Potter's Wizarding World. We had a blast and got tons of neat stuff, the butterbeer is amazing by the way! Wink

ETA: here are some links to The Vaults coverage of Eyecon so far, they already have clips posted...

Allan-

Joe-
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy November 8th 2010, 11:16 pm

Very cool interviews. Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see your photos.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki November 9th 2010, 12:19 pm

Still haven't got my photos/ clips of Joe and Allan up so here are some that I came across from other sites/ fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Allan Hyde and EyeCon MC Just Josh. My sister and I met Josh last year at Eyecon and I was really happy to see they asked him to MC this year. He was a blast! Very Happy

Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more photos and videos.

Last edited by raki on November 9th 2010, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki November 9th 2010, 12:30 pm

The four fans who sat in front of me took "Bill" all over the convention. Here are some of the pictures....

and I even got my photo with him Razz

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next