Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

5 posters

Go down

Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood Empty Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

Post  Renee July 8th 2010, 6:57 pm

Hi there folks, just a note that I will most likely be slow in getting these transcribed and posted but I will persevere . Hope you enjoy.

True Blood Season 2

Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

Scene: Miss Janette’s body is found in Andy Bellefleur’s car.

Commentary: Fellowship of the Sun

This murder and mutilation was clearly the work of vampires. Only a creature without a heart could have the evil callousness it takes to desecrate a human body in such a way. This is another example of why vampires cannot assimilate into normal society. They are not and will never be civilized enough to walk among us as equals.

Commentary: AVL

To accuse the vampires of this heinous crime is nothing more than the worst scapegoat we’ve become accustomed to from the Fellowship of the Sun. Vampires have no inclination towards random acts of violence. They stand to gain nothing from torturing a human being. Furthermore, the removal of an organ can literally serve a vampire no purpose.

FYI: Hearts are often used as sacrificial offerings in supernatural cults.

Scene: Bill with Jessica

Commentary by Pam:

Sentimental vampires, and yes they do exist will tell you there is no more rewarding experience than being a maker. I tried it in 1906 just a year after being made myself. His name was Colin, he was a farm hand in Cornwall. I’ll admit it was a pleasant diversion at first, taking a boy in his sexual prime, immortalizing him, having command over his every move. But, the glow wore off as it always does, he wasn’t happy about it. But, whatever.

I can tell Bill Compton will always consider himself responsible for Jessica. It’s another thing for him to torture himself over.

Scene: Jason reading Theodore Newlin’s book.

Flash Forward to reveal how Jason interprets these readings: Jason confronts Luke and the others at the FOTS dorm after the staged vampire attack.

Scene: Tara being questioned by Bud, Kenya, and Andy.

Flash Back: Tara’s encounter with a naked Maryann and pig in the middle of the road causing her crash.

Scene: Lafayette in Eric’s basement dungeon.

Commentary by Pam:

We call this little contraption the carousel. It’s something Eric picked up during the inquisition. Fun times. It reminds me of those little wheels hamsters run on. It is the perfect contraption for imbeciles like Lafayette, he fancied himself so clever, never considered his entrepreneurial ways would catch up with him. What a moron. When will these humans learn that whatever semblance of a clever idea they have was thought up by us and perfected millennia ago.

Scene: Royce is brought into the dungeon

Flashback to how Lafayette and Royce know each other: Confrontation at Merlottes involving a hamburger deluxe….with AIDS.

Scene: Lettie Mae is confronted by Maryann outside the Sheriff’s office.

Commentary by Karl:

Lettie Mae has spread nothing but negativity since the day she was born. The destructive force field around her is so strong it’s a wonder Tara even survived. But Tara has such a special quality, the kind Maryann is so astute at detecting, the ability to dig into life and extract the marrow. With Maryann’s guidance I daresay Tara will one day be a force to be reckoned with herself.

Scene: Bill explains to Sookie how Jessica was made.

Flashback to why Jessica was made: Jessica is pulled out of the trunk at the tribunal.

Commentary by Pam:

I wonder how this personal ad would read. Genteel sugar daddy and low rank goody two shoes seek to adopt repressed, socially maladjusted Jesus freak. Heart warming wouldn’t you say?

Scene: Bill explains to Sookie why Jessica must remain with him and where she was earlier.

Commentary by Pam:

In case you were wondering this isn’t the work of a vampire. We don’t need to rip hearts out. It’s so show offy. If I had to guess, this was done by someone or something that needs to prove his power and worth. Overcompensation despite jaguar asshole.

Scene: Bill denies that he is hiding anything further from Sookie.

Flashback to what Bill is hiding: Bill dumping uncle Bartlett into the creek.

Scene: Steve Newlin and Nan Flannigan debate via satellite.

Commentary by Pam:

Steve Newlin likes to think he’s a threat in his dreams. Another thing, that clean cut pious act doesn’t fool us for a second. You just know the second he’s out of the spotlight he’s one kinky little freak. They always are.

Commentary by Steve Newlin:

My mission on this good earth has been as clear to me since I watched my first sunrise in Big Bend national park. My daddy, the late great Reverend Theodore Newlin took me to see the awesome power of the light in it’s purest form. When I was 8 years old and it was on that day that I knew I was called on to protect the sanctity of God’s light by defending against any and all things that threatened it and what could be more of a threat than the children of darkness….vampires.

Scene: Jason meets Steve and Sara Newlin.

Commentary by Steve Newlin:

Jason Stackhouse is a perfect candidate for the Fellowship of the Sun because he is so newly awakened to the powers of God’s light. While it is a shame he had to experience the evils of vampires in order to find the light, this path often makes for a more clear minded devout follower and I believe Jason will be tremendously devout and clear minded in his practice. Well, he will be tremendously devout in his practice.

Scene: Sam visits Maryann’s mansion.

Commentary by Karl:

Maryann always has such an array of colorful visitors. People are drawn to her like moths to a flame. Who else is basically given carte blanche by a town sheriff, receives callers bearing cash gifts, takes in a house guest who just weeks ago held a death wish and now feels hope for the first time. Indeed, Maryann is an extremely special woman.

Scene: Sam holds Maryann’s statue

Hint: This statue is a symbolic representation of the very thing Maryann is seeking. Which ultimately explains her visit to Bon Temps.

Scene: Sid Matt Lancaster tells Sookie of her Uncle Bartlett’s death.

Flashback: Sookie telling Bill about uncle Bartlett hand her molestation at his hands.

Hint: Sookie begins to question whether Bill could have murdered her uncle.

Scene: Maryann tells Eggs and Tara about the sculpture of Pan at her pool.

FYI: In Greek mythology, Pan is the god of shepherds, hunting and music. With the legs and horns of a goat he was capable of arousing inspiration, sexuality, and panic.

Scene: Hoyt and Jason reminisce about Rene.

Flashback to Jason’s encounter with the Fellowship of the Sun: Jason is approached as he sits in his jail cell after Amy’s murder.

Commentary: Fellowship of the Sun

The Fellowship of the Sun does not believe in spreading hate. Our singular goal is to do the exact opposite, root hate out once and for all. That is why our mission is to eradicate the very origin of hate, Satan and his children, vampires. We hope to free the human race from the ungodly hatred that is vampire.

Commentary by Hoyt:

I’m worried about Jason and the Fellowship of the Sun. I’ve known Jason a long time, the only things he’s ever inspired about are sex and football. To see him so riled up about this leadership conference it reminds me how I felt about joining the Junior Ranger Scouts. I don’t really want to go into what happened, a bad memory involving a rapid loss of body hair, but it made me realize that any club no matter how high minded its purpose is can turn into a breeding ground for hate.

Scene: Maryann with young Sam in bed

Hint: Maryann’s pose resembles the statue in her living room.

Scene: Arlene introduces Sam to Daphne.

FYI: In Greek mythology, Daphne was a nymph who was pursued by Apollo and transformed into a laurel bush.

Scene: Royce and Lafayette talk in the dungeon, Royce relates his story about his cousin and his beer can crushing girlfriend.

Hint: This story could save Lafayette’s life.

Scene: Hoyt and Jason at Merlottes after “I don’t teach, I absorb” girl leaves.

Commentary by Hoyt:

Jason and me, we come from two very different camps when it comes to women. He sort of gets what he wants when he wants. Always has which means it ain’t so special to him. But me, I like to take my time, take in all the good stuff like getting to know a girl like what gives her the belly laughs or sitting together being quiet for a minute without it being awkward. Anyway, hitting it doesn’t really let you do any of that. Not in my experience anyway.

Scene: Jason and Sookie talk about the leadership conference.

Commentary by Hoyt:

Jay and I have been friends since about the third grade, although it was his second time doing the third grade, but it was my first. Anyway, he’s a good buddy though we don’t have much in common actually when you think about it. But something about the way he’s so comfortable with himself, like when he says the totally wrong thing and he doesn’t blink. That kind of confidence is contagious….. I hope.

Scene: Bill and Jessica search for the right True Blood type blend.

Commentary by Pam:

True Blood is an acquired taste, or so I’ve heard. Takes some trial and error to find out which flavor suits you. I imagine a little bit like dieting humans with their meal replacement drinks. Chocolate, banana, strawberry shortcake, just fancy names for what it really is, a substitute for real food.

Scene: Sookie and Sam speak in the parking lot.

Commentary by Karl:

Have you ever heard the expression Saturn’s Return? It’s an astrological phenomenon where the planet Saturn forces one to face tier unexamined life. Maryann is a bit like Saturn, she enters your life and then suddenly nothing looks the same. Sam is clearly feeling the effects, and well, it can be quite difficult. I’ve been there myself, but the rewards far outweigh the initial costs. My advice to Sam would be to take the journey. Surrender, because quite frankly he doesn’t really have a choice.

Scene: A drunk Andy gets sarcastic with square dancing champ Bud.

Commentary by Hoyt:

Before this Andy hadn’t had a drink in nearly 9 years. I know it’s been about that long because the last time I saw him was at a homecoming after party in 2 000. A bunch of us were out at the gorge having a good time when Andy came around in the squad car to clear us out, he was in uniform back then. Well, Sherry Lynn Harmon offered him a beer and he didn’t say no for 3 weeks straight. That’s when Bud told him it was AA meetings or his badge. His choice. Hope it don’t get to that place this time around.

Scene: Sam tries to repay Maryann the money he stole.

Commentary by Karl:

Maryann has never wanted for money, it just seems to find her. But, quite frankly she could care less. She’s of a certain mindset the less one is consumed by the accumulation of material wealth the more one enjoys the natural resources of life whether it be love, laughter, or wildness. Then the universe will provide the rest and the universe continues to provide her with abundance.

Scene: Sookie asks Jessica for alone time with Bill.

Flash forward: Confrontation at the Hamby home.

Scene: Sookie demands to know if Bill had any part of uncle Bartlett’s death.

Flash back: Bill dumps Bartlett’s body.

Commentary by Pam:

Bill and Sookie are about as solid as an iceberg in Louisiana heat wave. No matter how human Bill likes to think he is, his vampire nature will always win out. Back in the 60’s during the summer of love I thought I’d found my soul mate. Let’s just say the thrill of meaningful sex didn’t last long and neither did he. Now I view humans exactly as I should, as pets…….and food.

Scene: Bill admits his love for Sookie “You are my miracle…”

Commentary by Hoyt:

This is a little embarrassing, but I think if I could have anybody’s relationship it would be Sookie’s and Bill’s. I mean you can tell by the way they look at each other that they can’t live apart and that’s love man. I know they got their problems but the seem like quality problems if you ask me.

Scene: Eric takes out the trash…..and Royce.

Flash back to how Royce got in this situation: The burning of Malcom, Liam’s and Diane’s nest.

Scene: Royce takes silver to Eric’s face.

Commentary by Pam:

(Laughing) A silver cross, seriously. Eric Northman is a 1000 year old vampire that means he was 6 foot 5 in the year 1000AD. What kind of inbred moron do you have to be to think a dinky piece of silver could bring down a force of nature such as that? Sadly he’s the kind of man that seems to grow on trees in Bon Temps.
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood Empty Re: Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 8th 2010, 8:25 pm

Well done Renee, and thanks for all of your hard work, I appreciate it
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood Empty Re: Season 2 Blu Ray Special Features Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

Post  Fairy July 8th 2010, 11:14 pm

Thanks Renee. I love the commentaries. Great job!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki July 9th 2010, 10:47 am

Awesome job Renee cheers ... Thanks for taking the time to do this for us!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet July 9th 2010, 12:59 pm

I love what Hoyt said about Bill and Sookie's relationship.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 9th 2010, 1:20 pm

I so agree Violet
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down