Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood on Tonight

3 posters

Go down

True Blood on Tonight Empty True Blood on Tonight

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 28th 2010, 6:58 pm

If you need to catch up or you are just totally addicted and can't get enough, they are having a mini TB athon tonight....the last three epis back to back starting at eight
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

True Blood on Tonight Empty Re: True Blood on Tonight

Post  Fairy July 28th 2010, 7:48 pm

I wish they would run the first three again. I got my new DVR after the third episode!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 28th 2010, 11:12 pm

You can't DVR in On Demand?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 28th 2010, 11:28 pm

I have DirecTV, and they don't have a contract with HBO for On Demand. How stupid is that? But I am so addicted that it isn't enough to have all three seasons recorded on my DirecTV HD DVR, which is in my den. I can't record onto a disc on it, so I bought a DVD recorder for my bedroom. Since the third episode, I'm also recording them in my bedroom onto a disc. That way I can take Season 3 with me if I go out of town. I am pathetic. (I also have Seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-Ray.)
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed July 28th 2010, 11:44 pm

Fairy wrote:I have DirecTV, and they don't have a contract with HBO for On Demand. How stupid is that? But I am so addicted that it isn't enough to have all three seasons recorded on my DirecTV HD DVR, which is in my den. I can't record onto a disc on it, so I bought a DVD recorder for my bedroom. Since the third episode, I'm also recording them in my bedroom onto a disc. That way I can take Season 3 with me if I go out of town. I am pathetic. (I also have Seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-Ray.)

Can't you run your DVR through the DVD recorder and record the other 2 seasons that way?

On another note. I'll send you some DVD's plus $$$ to burn me S3 once we finish. Something to get me through till the Blu-Rays are released.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 28th 2010, 11:56 pm

GodSpeed wrote:
Fairy wrote:I have DirecTV, and they don't have a contract with HBO for On Demand. How stupid is that? But I am so addicted that it isn't enough to have all three seasons recorded on my DirecTV HD DVR, which is in my den. I can't record onto a disc on it, so I bought a DVD recorder for my bedroom. Since the third episode, I'm also recording them in my bedroom onto a disc. That way I can take Season 3 with me if I go out of town. I am pathetic. (I also have Seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-Ray.)

Can't you run your DVR through the DVD recorder and record the other 2 seasons that way?

On another note. I'll send you some DVD's plus $$$ to burn me S3 once we finish. Something to get me through till the Blu-Rays are released.

I'll be glad to burn Season 3 for you. I'm sure HBO will run the first three episodes again at some point. If not, I will figure something out. I can't run the DVD recorder from my DirecTV received/recorder because I don't have any more HDMI slots. I already have it hooked up to a Bose sound system and an HD DVD player. Anyway, the DVDs I've recorded in my bedroom looked pretty good. I have a HD TV and an HD receiver in there, and although the recorder is not HD, it is darn close. It will suffice until S3 BR comes out. Since I'm recording for the highest available quality, I can only get one episode per disc. But that's okay.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down