Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far would you go for revenge?

5 posters

Go down

How far would you go for revenge? Empty How far would you go for revenge?

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 30th 2010, 2:35 pm

Place yourself in Eric's shoes for a moment. Imagine you are he and you have seen your mother and father and sister murdered by beasts. Imagine that just minutes ago, you had hard words with your father. Imagine that you cradled your mother's face and saw the body of your baby sister torn and bled out, that you beg your father not to die even as he makes you swear with your hands wet with his and your mother's blood to seek vengeance...How far would you go and what would you do to get your revenge?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

How far would you go for revenge? Empty Re: How far would you go for revenge?

Post  Barrister July 30th 2010, 5:23 pm

Being that I have both of my parents and I am the elder brother to a little sister, though not an infant anymore, I would do whatever I needed to do to get revenge. There is something about the blood on ones hands isn't there? The sense that Eric makes his pledge in blood. It is almost like the blood on ones hands in matters of guilt is joined with the sealing of a contract in ones own blood.

Eric is going to be doing things we may thin are incongruous to what we would do. Epsecially men. I would do whatever, regardless of personal preferance. I imagine I would do very much as Eric is doing and more, flirting and charming, relaxing the object of my revenge and then, destroying them. I would do it and tell them just before they die why it was happening to them. They would die hearing me curse them.
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 30th 2010, 6:00 pm

Barrister, I must agree with you. Murderous revenge is reserved for extreme cases. My mother has led a long life, and I would be devastated if someone took her life. But I don't know that I would take a murderous route to avenge her. On the other hand, I have two sons, a wonderful daugher-in-law whom I love as my own, and a precious three year old granddaughter. That is a different story with a whole new set of rules. Hurt my children in that way and you may as well bend over and kiss you arss goodbye because "I will hunt you down and eff you up."

(Barrister, I think we sprang from the same tribe! LOL)
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister July 30th 2010, 6:04 pm

We may have Fairy dearest
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 30th 2010, 7:41 pm

Edgington can have my mother and father. LOL I can speak if I saw my children and husband. Brute force is never good, which is why Eric is a genius. Building trust, infiltrating the enemy and gaining access to points unknown lead to vulnerable openings. Sleep with him Eric and dagger him straight to hell! Yes. Yes I would.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy July 31st 2010, 4:44 pm

I think the real reason he is adamant on seeking revenge above anything else is because it was his father's last wish and Eric agreed. Also, it was a time when the words honor and loyalty meant much more than it does now. If I saw my family slaughtered like Eric's, you can bet your ass I would do anything and everything to see them avenged.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum