Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead?

+5
Barrister
Renee
westexan
raki
Aslinn Dhan
9 posters

Go down

Do you think Franklin Mott is Dead?

Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? I_vote_lcap80%Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 12 ]
Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? I_vote_lcap0%Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? I_vote_lcap20%Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? Empty Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead?

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 2nd 2010, 5:57 pm

Vote and tell me why...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? Empty Re: Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead?

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 2nd 2010, 5:59 pm

I think you have to do that to them, stake them or cut their head off...you have to get them where it doesn't grow back....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? Empty Re: Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead?

Post  raki August 2nd 2010, 6:57 pm

I don't think he is dead, bashing in his head isn't the same as cutting it off.

Freaklin will be back! Watch out Tara No
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 2nd 2010, 7:25 pm

Nah..not dead. He would be bloody goo, I think. PLUS, that would be too easy of an escape for Tara, we still have 5 episodes left. I can tell you this, she needs Vampire 101 for dummies!!!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee August 2nd 2010, 7:47 pm

Nope, I think our resident looney tunes (a title QSA gladly abdicated from) is still dead, large, and playing with his many personalities. As Sookie so succinctly put it as she held up a huge string of Lorena goo, "This is what happens to vampires when they're dead!" Franklin surely wasn't in that condition when Tara left him, somewhat squished yes, but not a pile of bloody slime.

Poor Tara, she's so effed it's not even slightly amusing, he's had her blood and she's had his and you all know what that means. Wherever she is he can find her with the added bonus of sensing her emotions.... Have fun with those dreams girlfriend. Tell Me: Do you think Franklin Mott is dead? Sick0022

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister August 2nd 2010, 9:04 pm

I am afraid Freaklin is still undead and well and lurking about...watch out Tara...
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 2nd 2010, 10:47 pm

I don't think Franklin has fallen unto the true death yet. Tara struck me as a smart woman but she knows squat about vampires.
I hope we get to see more of James he is an amazing actor.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre August 3rd 2010, 2:51 am

Franklin is not dead, no vamp goo.
Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 3rd 2010, 11:53 pm

Definitely not the final death for Franklin. I personally hope Mr. F makes it through the season, and becomes a regular. Shrug
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy August 8th 2010, 6:03 pm

Nope, he is not dead. He probably has a nice headache, but he has not met his final death... yet. I suppose there are at least four ways to kill a vampire: cutting off the head, staking, burning/meeting the sun; or draining him/her dry.

Though I'm pretty confident he is not dead, I do wonder about one thing. Who healed him? Surely he would have needed blood from someone.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down