Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* SPOILERS* S3 E2 Beautifully Broken

+8
Imagine
GodSpeed
TiffTiff
Fairy
FaerieMusk
Butter2
NightRose
Aslinn Dhan
12 posters

Go down

* SPOILERS*  S3 E2 Beautifully Broken Empty * SPOILERS* S3 E2 Beautifully Broken

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 9th 2010, 4:04 pm

The casting call for True Blood’s second episode of season 3 just arrived in our inbox and features even more new characters to speculate about. This episode is titled “Beautifully Broken” and was written by our girl Raelle Tucker to be directed by Scott Winant.

Ready for some character spoilers?

In this episode we’ll meet Crystal Norris, a recurring character who is described as “mysterious and hauntingly beautiful”. She shares a connection with Jason but has no lines in this first appearance. In the books, Crystal is a resident of Hotshot, the local were community, who ultimately has a very strong connection to Jason. Also showing up for the first time in this episode is Calvin Norris, the 40-something leader of the community of Hotshot. Looks like we’re going down that road!

We’ll get a flashback to WWII Germany where we’ll see a Were-Bitch (female were) in her 20s or 30s. She pleads for help from American soldier Sergeant Kinney, then suddenly transforms.

Furthering the storyline with Sam’s search for his family, Melinda Mickens appears in this episode. She’s in her 50s and dirt poor. She’s hung-over and lives in a shanty, and she’s a strong recurring role. Joe Lee Mickens, Melinda’s husband, also shows up in this episode. He’s poorly educated but figures out Sam’s link to his wife.

Remember the private facility for the mentally impaired from our first round of spoilers? We’re back with Ruby Jean Reynolds, an African-American woman in her late 40s to early 50s is clearly deranged. She’s intensely religious and viciously homophobic. Wait a minute – “Reynolds”? “Homophobic”? Sounds like a Lafayette storyline is emerging.

Meanwhile, Tara gets into a confrontation with a pair of hillbillies, Shane and Kris, who disrespect someone who died recently (Eggs?). When one of the jerks refuses to apologize, Tara proceeds to beat him up.

And finally, we get a little insight into the biker gang previously mentioned as a character known as Creepy Biker is revealed as a werewolf and menaces Sookie. Too bad for him, she’s not the easy victim he anticipated.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

* SPOILERS*  S3 E2 Beautifully Broken Empty Re: * SPOILERS* S3 E2 Beautifully Broken

Post  NightRose February 9th 2010, 4:13 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, The anticipation is killing me. 👅
NightRose
NightRose
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

* SPOILERS*  S3 E2 Beautifully Broken Empty Re: * SPOILERS* S3 E2 Beautifully Broken

Post  Butter2 February 9th 2010, 5:31 pm

Yay for spoilers I can't wait for season 3 to start!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk February 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

I'm such a sucker for spoilers. These are great!
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy February 10th 2010, 12:27 am

The bit with the "were-Bitch" almost sounds like a setup for Quinn's mother. It doesn't say what kind of were - a were-tiger perhaps? But surely it's too early for that. Maybe it relates to Sam's family, although he is not a were but a shifter.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff February 11th 2010, 3:42 pm

Fairy wrote:The bit with the "were-Bitch" almost sounds like a setup for Quinn's mother. It doesn't say what kind of were - a were-tiger perhaps? But surely it's too early for that. Maybe it relates to Sam's family, although he is not a were but a shifter.

But in the casting call I doubt they would make that distinction right now. It could also be a setup for Quinn's mother, but that seems a bit old, doesn't it? I mean, World War 2 seems more like a grandmother but I guess Quinn could be old enough. I am confusing myself, I think.

Maybe the "were-bitch" could just be a shifter or something, but you could be right Fairy. I wanna know now! I think this smiley explains my intense anticipation Viking
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy February 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

Yeah Tif. It's so hard to tell with AB. He goes so far off the book path sometimes, you can never tell what he'll do. But you're right about the time. It probably would be too long ago for Quinn's mom. But why have a were bitch scene all the way back to WWII? Go figure. Or, maybe someone's just pulling our strings.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff February 11th 2010, 8:48 pm

I just don't know. Maybe it really doesn't mean much but just gives us a little more insight to the weres. That just really bugs me, I want to know what the were bitch is there for.
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed February 16th 2010, 9:47 am

Really looking forward to S3 now. So many new things. AHHHHHHHHHHHh, 4 months left. affraid
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine February 17th 2010, 7:06 pm

omg i love spoilers. thanks for posting.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 18th 2010, 1:36 pm

Fairy wrote:The bit with the "were-Bitch" almost sounds like a setup for Quinn's mother. It doesn't say what kind of were - a were-tiger perhaps? But surely it's too early for that. Maybe it relates to Sam's family, although he is not a were but a shifter.

I don't think it is Quinn's mom, because this is WWII, but it could be a set up for the Calvin Norris story. Calvin is in his fifties, so this may part of his back story.

I doubt we will see weretigers. They had already made Debbie a Werewolf, I think they will make most of the weres wolves.

All I know, is this is gonna get real interesting.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee February 20th 2010, 9:11 am

Aslinn Dhan wrote:

I don't think it is Quinn's mom, because this is WWII, but it could be a set up for the Calvin Norris story. Calvin is in his fifties, so this may part of his back story.

I doubt we will see weretigers. They had already made Debbie a Werewolf, I think they will make most of the weres wolves.

All I know, is this is gonna get real interesting.

I agree, this is going to be very interesting. Also, a were tiger would not be referred to as a "were-bitch" the term is canine not feline. A female tiger would be a tigress or if using a generic feline term, a queen.

Just a little tid from my collection of absolutely extraneous information. lol!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 20th 2010, 12:12 pm

Oh, you got one of them too, huh...I play a mean game of Trivial Pursuit. Bloody Vamp
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki February 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

* SPOILERS*  S3 E2 Beautifully Broken Sylvianne-Chebance-220x300
Sylvianne Chebance has been added to the cast of True Blood in Episode 2 as Were-Bitch in the flashback.
source: www.trueblood-online.com
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani March 27th 2010, 12:51 pm

"And finally, we get a little insight into the biker gang previously mentioned as a character known as Creepy Biker is revealed as a werewolf and menaces Sookie. Too bad for him, she’s not the easy victim he anticipated."

This is from the new promo they released! Wonder what kind of info we can gleaned once we are reminded of this?
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 28th 2010, 10:09 pm

I have a feeling we will see the minisode 2 in this epi
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 31st 2010, 6:47 pm

Great point Aolani. The plot thickens. June will never get here.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 8th 2010, 3:54 pm

HBO confirmed synopsis...

Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power. Eric remembers his past; Sam tests the strength of his family bonds; Tara finds an ally in a shady vampire named Franklin Mott. (Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by Scott Winant.)
Playdates: 20, 22, 23, 26 and 30
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 9th 2010, 3:35 am

Perhaps Bill is crucial to Russell's plan. Shrug
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 9th 2010, 10:40 am

Linzy wrote:Perhaps Bill is crucial to Russell's plan. Shrug

I think Bill plays some part in his plan for sure.
Do you think Russell's plan includes taking out QSA?
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 9th 2010, 8:17 pm

Ooo, I think it is possible. Maybe he found out about the the selling of V and he threatened her. Perhaps that is why she was so angry with Eric when she found out Bill knew he was having Laf sell it.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy May 9th 2010, 8:40 pm

I think you guys are on to something with this theory. It makes sense.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 19th 2010, 11:48 am

Regarding the pic posted in the Bill Temple by BlueBell depicting Bill being tortured on the floor, I wonder who the girl is who is kneeling on the floor. She almost looks like Debbie Pelt. We know from the books that Debbie Pelt took part in Bill's torture while he was held captive.

I don't know from which episode the pic was taken.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 21st 2010, 6:58 pm

* SPOILERS*  S3 E2 Beautifully Broken 6dsmec

I didn't notice it during the episode, but Hunter is listed under Hadley. I can't wait to meet him Very Happy
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 21st 2010, 8:24 pm

I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out Raki.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down