Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eleven Months of TBC

3 posters

Go down

Eleven Months of TBC Empty Eleven Months of TBC

Post  Aslinn Dhan January 9th 2011, 1:19 pm

I just never dreamed we would be close to a year old and the year just sped by so fast. We had so much excitement, just getting our house built, gathering everyone together getting excited about a brand new season. watching each epi, seeing some great fan fic and fan art going on, it just amazed me and it still does. Now here we are, just shy of half way through another hiatus, and I am still excited. And I know we have had a few bumps and dings along the way, but I also know we have stuck with it.

I am proud of this forum. I talk about it as much as I talk about anything in my life and that is considerable. I tell everyone I know that I built this fan site with the most incredible people who contribute so much to it daily. And I love it and I love you guys.

Next month will be a year...a single year...but the most exciting year of my life. I know this is just something that is far down on the list of important things when stacked up against family and work and troubles at home, but when we get those moments of respite and we can relax with a cold beverage (or a warm one, a 98.6 degree one...name your poison) and come in and everyone says hey and everyone knows your name and they are your friends, your comrades in arms, your nest mates. We may growl a little under our breaths from time to time or get a wee bit impatient, but in the end we are always together.

There are a lot of you that I really miss, and I wish you would contact us and post and tell us what is up with your life and what you have been doing...

I can't wait for more news, and the new art and the new stories to start rolling in, I can't wait for the new season, and I can't wait to chat with you all on Sunday nights after each episode...This season is going to be a hot one....

Happy birthday TBC
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Eleven Months of TBC Empty Re: Eleven Months of TBC

Post  Fairy January 9th 2011, 7:46 pm

Thanks Aslinn and GodSpeed for all you have done for us, and thanks to all our members for making this the best site on the Web. We are truly a family.

Eleven Months of TBC 156907
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani January 9th 2011, 11:29 pm

It has been a rather wonderful 11 months. There is still no place I would rather be. It is such a special place filled with lots of wonderful people who have become like family.

Thank you both for creating this wonderful spot for us.

Group Hug
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down