Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old

+9
minnie
TiffTiff
Linzy
SugarMags
Aolani
westexan
raki
Fairy
Aslinn Dhan
13 posters

Go down

Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old Empty Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 7th 2010, 12:14 am

You must be at least this tall to read this.

The parents knew there would be a lot of children. They just didn’t think there would be so many in so many different varieties in the short six months they had been here. They sat there in the parlor looking at all the lovely children they had built this little play pen for. The children were all in the floor before them, playing with very bizarre toys, sometimes playing quietly, sometimes arguing with one another. And what strange names some of them had. But what could anyone expect from these two parents.

“It’s hard to believe it has been six months,” said the proud poppa.
“Um, it seems just like yesterday we were out in the cold cyberspace, orphans in the storm,” the mom said. “Now Fairy, share Eric with your sister...don’t be so greedy.” Fairy pushed the large blond toward her sister Lina who smiled imperiously at her. Fairy pouted.
“Why do they all want to play with that one toy?” asked the desperate dad.
“Not all of them do, see Butter is playing with Linzy, Sugar and Raki and Tiff and sharing Alcide,” she said, pointing to the two girls as they patted the big werewolf’s belly and scratched him behind the ears.

“And then there is Renee and Bella and Vi and Westexan, they always share Bill,” he said. And this was so true. No crying or brattiness between these sisters.
“Too bad you can’t say the same about those boys of yours,” said mom. Dude and Barrister and Sal were fighting, slapping, poking their fingers in one another’s eyes, kicking each other all over their favorite toy… Jessica.

“Scarlett is the lucky one, she has Pam all to herself,” said dad, patiently. They watched as Scarlett played with Pam’s earrings and braided her hair and chattered away. “Nobody likes to play with Sam,” dad continued, pointing to the cute and friendly collie looking forlornly at the groups of children playing with their favorite toys. He whined in his throat.
“Or Sookie,” said mom, pointing to the lone blond in the corner. She sighed and looked miserable.
“Dude sometimes gets her and plays with her,” said the dad.
“Dude gets her and looks up her dress,” said mom, rolling her eyes. “And Barrister likes her feet. What is it with that kid?”

“Must have gotten from you,” said dad.
“Don’t blame me,” she said. “I caught Renee trying to put a pair of high heels on Eric.” Dad snickered at the idea of Eric laying still while Renee tried to cram his big feet into her high heels.

“Well, we could have worse children. At least we got out of that tenement we were living in. Could you imagine our sweet little babies having to be around those untrained hooligans who did and said anything and acted like complete brats?” said dad. “Here the kids are safe.”

Aslinn and God Speed sat back and enjoyed the sight of their “children” the orphans in the storm that became a little family and were proud.

Happy Birthday True Blood Council. You are Six Months old.

All silliness aside, I want to thank each and every one of you who contribute to the forum. You are my extended family and I think God Speed and I can both say that we have had fun making this space and watching it grow. I look forward to another six months and more seasons to come. Thank you for all you do, whether it is news, art, fiction, or just chatter in the chat box.

I could never imagine loving a place anymore than the soothing cobalt blue of our forum. It is not a real place on the map, and exists only in cyberspace, but it feels like a home with four walls, lots of bedrooms and one big parlor where we eat, drink, live, laugh, cry and love. It could not be more real to me than my own house and you all could not be closer to me than my own family.
Thanks for all that you do and all that you are and for sharing it with us.

I love you guys….
Aslinn
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old Empty Re: Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old

Post  Fairy August 7th 2010, 12:22 am

That is so cute Aslinn!!! And so true. We feel like a real family living in a real home.

Thank you, and GS, for building it for us.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old Empty Re: Happy B-Day TBC..You are Six Months Old

Post  raki August 7th 2010, 12:22 am

Aaaaw thats great Aslinn! Thanks to you and GS we have our great home here. Happy 6 months TBC cheers Group Hug

on a side note we all love you SAM (just not that way Wink )...come and play with us!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 7th 2010, 12:08 pm

So cute!!! I don't know what I would do without you all!! Group Hug And a BIG Thank You to Aslinn and GodSpeed for making us such a lovely home. You ROCK!! Party
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani August 7th 2010, 5:14 pm

Aww poor Sam! You sure Bodyguard is sitting beside him talking him to death?

Wonderful little short Aslinn and Happy Birthday to the TBC!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags August 7th 2010, 5:17 pm

Group Hug

Happy Birthday, TBC!

Very cute little short story, Aslinn! Thanks to you and Godspeed for setting up our "crib"!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 7th 2010, 5:55 pm

Aww, too cute!
Thank you Aslinn and Godspeed for all that you do to keep the forum going.

I would truly be lost without all of my fellow Truebies. Group Hug
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff August 7th 2010, 8:19 pm

Happy Birthday TBC!

This board has really helped me out with the deployment and everything. Love you guys and gals! confetti Group Hug
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie August 7th 2010, 11:05 pm

Happy 6 months TBC! cheers

Thank-you Aslinn and Godspeed for creating our little home. It's very cozy here! I love you

minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot August 8th 2010, 12:04 am

I love it Aslinn! And I love that our baby has hit 6 months. So proud of Aslinn and Godspeed, and all of my dearest truebies here. I love you guys :tipsy:
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://twitter.com/paigetj27

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB August 8th 2010, 6:12 am

Cute story Aslinn. Thanks for sharing.

HAPPY BDAY TBC!! confetti
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 8th 2010, 1:40 pm

I LOVED IT!! cheers Viking

Much kudos to GS for creating the foundation and Aslinn for building the home. Much love!

Group Hug
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 August 8th 2010, 5:18 pm

Happy birthday TBC!!! I love you all so very much!! Yall have no idea how much i consider you guys family!!

Thank you so much GS and Aslinn for makeing this wonderful home for us!! Love yall!!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani August 19th 2010, 4:22 pm

I just popped in and had to reread this story again. It is a wonderful story but an even more wonderful place. I am so glad and thankful to GS and Aslinn for making it for us. I think back to before and than ahead to now. We have our Temples and our spoilers and even better yet, our chatbox. I think about how many times one of us has been in need and we have been there for each other. This is a very special place, but only because it is a meeting place where we have found people who are different and people who are just like us. We have made friendships and a family of our own for sure. We have supported each other, cried with each other and welcomed babies here. We all have our vamps and love of them on common but even more than that , it is the bonds with each other that we have formed that I am grateful for. I havent said it in a while, but I would like to thank each of you again for being here and being a part of it and to say how grateful I am to all of you that I am a part of it as well. Thank you all for helping to make this such a wonderful place and I am looking forward to many more anniversairys to come.

Group Hug
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down