Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers S3 E11 Fresh Blood

+7
Linzy
GodSpeed
Barrister
westexan
raki
Lina
Aslinn Dhan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spoilers S3 E11 Fresh Blood Empty Spoilers S3 E11 Fresh Blood

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 15th 2010, 12:56 pm

Episode #35: "Fresh Blood"
Debut: Sunday, August 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
"Bill tries to earn back Sookie's trust, but ends up bringing her face-to-face with fresh dangers. Knowing he's no physical match for the King, Eric tempts Russell with the "ultimate vampire dream." Jason tries to wrap his head around Crystal's revelation. Sam embraces his dark side, alienating everyone except Tara. Hoyt and Jessica take their romance to the next level; with Holly's help, Arlene puts her future in the hands of a goddess; post V-trip, Lafayette struggles with new demons."
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Spoilers S3 E11 Fresh Blood Empty Re: Spoilers S3 E11 Fresh Blood

Post  Lina July 15th 2010, 6:54 pm

Eric can't be offering his sexy body now, could he? lol
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 20th 2010, 10:33 am

Spoilers S3 E11 Fresh Blood Tumblr_l7dy5qdZok1qatmrgo1_500

I believe this may take place this episode. There are some hot debates on tumblr about this photo, but a few posters thought...

My theory: In one of the plot summaries for a future episode, it is mentioned that Eric offers Russell the “ultimate vampire dream”. The ultimate dream for a vampire would be to have the opportunity to go outside into the sunlight without suffering physical damage to the body (at least that’s what I believe). When Bill almost complete drained Sookie of her blood, he was able to stay outside longer than he usually does. Maybe Eric will learn of this trick and offer Sookie a chance for her to help him defeat Russell. Maybe Eric will trick Russell by saying something like, “By drinking from Sookie, you have the opportunity go out into the sunlight and wreck havoc among the world without suffering harm from day light.” I know it sounds crazy, but that’s my theory. ..graciousplenty

Eric wants to kill Russell - we know this. It also suits Sookie’s purposes to get rid of Russell - if she doesn’t, she will never be safe. Think Felipe de Castro here, book people because that’s the kind of threat Russell represents to her in the show. I have no doubt Sookie will hate this whole thing down to her toenails, but she’ll know it has to be done for both her and Eric’s sakes.

We also had a little hint from AB a while back that the finale would involve “Sookie, Eric, blood and trust”. Seems to me Sookie is in a rather vulnerable position here but it doesn’t look like she’s being forced.
..beautifuldirtyrich685

I like this idea, and hope that whatever is happening Sookie agreed to at least. Any thoughts?

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 20th 2010, 4:19 pm

First though, I don't like it!!! Evil or Very Mad I am curious why Russel isn't attacking Eric, second thought. Last, maybe just maybe she is distracting him??
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 20th 2010, 7:25 pm

I highly doubt this speculation
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister August 20th 2010, 10:35 pm

I think it is some sort of dream, that Sookie dreams about them doing this....
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 22nd 2010, 10:56 pm

Preview for Episode 11