Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning

+4
raki
locket
SugarMags
Only1JenB
8 posters

:: Off Topic :: Books

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning

Post  SugarMags December 2nd 2010, 10:18 pm

Fairy wrote:I'm looking forward to reading about his Mac character, but I am such a die hard Eric/Alex fan, I put his face on all the great characters I read about. I am a sick little puppy.

Mac is short for MacKayla. She's amazing. Barrons and V'lane don't compare to our BV, though.
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning

Post  Only1JenB December 12th 2010, 12:45 pm

CRAP! I hate it when they extend the date of release...SUCKS!! I have been biting my nails waiting on this next one. Well, I will pre-order mine for a Kindle after Christmas (because a Kindle is on my Christmas list Very Happy )
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 12th 2010, 2:49 pm

Oops, my bad. I have the books now and will start reading tonight.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 13th 2010, 9:53 pm

Okay, I fnished Darkfever in less than 24 hours. I think I'm hooked. LOVED IT!!!!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags December 14th 2010, 10:27 am

Fairy wrote:Okay, I fnished Darkfever in less than 24 hours. I think I'm hooked. LOVED IT!!!!

I knew you would love it! The series just gets better and better... only 3 more to go before the latest comes out on Jan 18!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki December 14th 2010, 2:20 pm

I'm almost done rereading the series... just can't bring myself to finish Dreamfever again Sad

Can't wait for Jan 18th!! ...Almost forgot that the next Cat and Bones book will be out in Feb, another one I'm looking forward too :)

Last edited by raki on December 14th 2010, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy December 14th 2010, 7:01 pm

I just finished re-reading the entire series again too.
I knew you would like it Fairy. Isn't Mac awesome!

I liked the Highlander Series she writes too. You may want to check those out if you haven't already.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags December 15th 2010, 10:12 am

I'm hoping to re-read books 3 & 4 over the holidays to get myself primed for the latest! I just want to know how it ends!!!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 17th 2010, 10:30 pm

I just finished Dreamfever and I'm so bumbed!!! I just loved this series and can't wait for the new one!

Last edited by Fairy on December 18th 2010, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags December 18th 2010, 9:35 am

At least you only have to wait until Jan 18th!! I think the rest of us have been chaffing at the bit for about a year now!

I'm so glad you love these books as much as we do. Maybe we should have a discussion night on this one. study
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 18th 2010, 9:47 am

That's a great idea Sugar. I actually like the Fever series better than the Brotherhood series. Don't you just love Jericho? Mac is fabulous too. Moning created some very interesting and dynamic characters. She is truly a gifted writer. I'm getting the Highlander series today.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki December 18th 2010, 10:50 am

Great idea Sugar!

I'm just bummed this will be the last book in the series 😢
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags December 18th 2010, 12:01 pm

As I said before, Mac has to be my favorite heroine. I love the "unspoken" conversations between her and Barrons. When she was jumping around, testing out her new "MacHalo", I nearly died laughing! As soon as everyone finishes the book, just post on here, and we'll set up a date to squee!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 18th 2010, 12:07 pm

SugarMags wrote:As I said before, Mac has to be my favorite heroine. I love the "unspoken" conversations between her and Barrons. When she was jumping around, testing out her new "MacHalo", I nearly died laughing! As soon as everyone finishes the book, just post on here, and we'll set up a date to squee!

I loved that too! And when they were dancing and singing naked I laughed until I cried. I bet Barrons never had so much fun in all his ancient life!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy December 18th 2010, 8:46 pm

Ah yes Jericho! Love Eyes Love Eyes Love Eyes
Don't forget about the Z-Lo, even Mac agreed it was better than her MacHalo.

Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 18th 2010, 10:22 pm

Maybe if she gets enough requests Moning won't end the series. She is a better writer than CH. I wonder what KMM would have done with the Sookie characters. Mac kicks Sookie's butt as a heroine.

We must set up a discussion date. We need to get the others involved too. I'll bet Aslinn and Renee would love this series too. Aslinn would love all the mythology.

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki December 30th 2010, 11:36 am

After reading the books again, and checking out a few discussions on KMM's facebook page I'm starting to think....

Spoiler:

Can't wait for the 18th!! study .... when will we discuss?
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy December 30th 2010, 12:29 pm

Very intriguing Raki. I can't wait to see what happens... I hope it's good.
I am now in the third book of the Highlander series. These are great also.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags December 30th 2010, 3:20 pm

Ooohhh...... sweet theories, Raki!! The book comes out on the 18. How long would every one need to read? Would 2 weeks or so do it?
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy January 1st 2011, 5:13 am

Or two days, LOL. When I get my hands on Shadowfever, I probably won't be able to put it down until I finish!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags January 1st 2011, 10:56 am

Well, yeah me too. But, I'll need a day to catch up on sleep too!!! lol

How about everyone just post in when they're done, and we'll go from there?
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki January 3rd 2011, 12:49 pm

Sounds good to me! I miss the old chat sessions and can't wait to discuss this new book/ the series. Wink

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy January 3rd 2011, 7:21 pm

Only 15 more days!!!! bounce
Woo Hoo
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy January 5th 2011, 1:38 am

Here is an excerpt from Shadowfever.

*Spoiler Alert*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki January 5th 2011, 3:23 pm

affraid

Thanks for posting Linzy!

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next