Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S 4 Epi 11 Soul of Fire

+3
Barrister
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
7 posters

Go down

S 4 Epi 11 Soul of Fire Empty S 4 Epi 11 Soul of Fire

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:45 pm

Trapped inside the Moon Goddess Emporium, Sookie and her friends are held captive by Marnie; Marnie kills Casey, maintaining she was attacking her. Antonia attempts to leave Marnie's body, but Marnie binds her to her with a spell. Bill and the other vampires abort their attack on the Moon Goddess Emporium when they discover Sookie is inside. Marnie strikes a deal with the vampires to free Sookie: their lives for hers. Bill and Eric are on the point of killing each other for Sookie's release when Pam fires a rocket at Marnie which is blocked by the barrier. Jason is severely injured, but Jessica gives him her blood again to heal him. As Marnie and her coven begin casting a spell to prevent their deaths, it controls the vampires outside: they begin walking into the barrier, but the spell is broken by Sookie discharging her special powers. Jesus and Lafayette harness the energy in Casey's dead body to give Jesus enough power to cast a spell which successfully breaks the bond between Marnie and Antonia. Bill and Eric rush inside the Emporium and kill Roy and Marnie. Meanwhile, Sam and Alcide track down Marcus and Emma at Alcide's home, where Marcus is attempting to seduce Debbie. In the fighting that follows, Marcus is killed. Alcide ends his relationship with Debbie. Andy has a romantic interlude with a fairy named Marella on his way home. As Lafayette begins to fall asleep that night, Marnie's spirit possesses his body.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on September 5th 2011, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S 4 Epi 11 Soul of Fire Empty Re: S 4 Epi 11 Soul of Fire

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 4th 2011, 6:30 pm

This thread is open....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 4th 2011, 10:59 pm

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 5th 2011, 7:30 pm

I hate to be the first....But here goes.

This season has been really great. With few exceptions I have enjoyed the story lines and the action and everyone in them. It has been a wild ride and I have enjoyed every minute of it...But back to the epi at hand.

Totally great way to go from the frying pan into the fire. Eric and Pam's reunion is short lived and all I wanted to do was slap the Viking on the back of the head and say "What's the matter with you? That is Pam!!!!" yeah yeah, I know, the RPG could have killed Sookie, but I have always thought a good killing is what that girl needs. She never pays attention to the ones who love her to stay out and stay put...She got herself in that mess and almost got the Vampires who love her (both of them) fried up like a fritter...On the other hand, we got to see a loving moment between Bill and Jessica when she chides him for nearly committing suicide. After all the trouble these two have had, seeing them together warms the cockles of my cockles....

So we have Marnie dead and gone....at least we thought until the end with Lafayette having a little bedtime snack...Sigh, something wicked this way still comes...But wasn't Jesus great? He was totally rad and he fought fire with fire. Still I wonder how that will effect the two lovebirds as they try to navigate their relationships and their magikal lives....Something to definitely ponder...

I think we can all agree to ignore Andy and the angel in the woods thing...Sooooo not Eric and Sookie in the woods, was it?

I thought it was especially interesting that Bill and Eric were having a little confab on the spot and were looking at Sookie in that interesting way...Tie her in the basement of Fangtasia Eric, that is the only way that girl will stay out of trouble...Or Bill, since you have that handy dandy little jail in your basement...much more hygienic and you have bathroom facilities.

I am wondering what will happen with Jessica and Jason...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister September 5th 2011, 8:03 pm

I liked the epi as well. I loved the bit with Jessica and Bill. He has certainly improved being a maker. As to the end of Marnie, I think they are dragging that story out a little needlessly. I would rather they had to deal with Nan Flanagan more than this...Makes me a little worried about the two fangy men in my little girl's life.

But I did enjoy Jesus' action in this episode. He did a great job. And I sort of liked Holly in the epi before...I thought seeing her with the books in her lap studying looked very much like my witch with her books all spread out in front of her and a note pad... witchy

And I have to say Andy's little side trek was a little meh...I could do without it...

And I loved the heart shaped juice box thing (as Aslinn calls it)..Go Eric go....But you did Pam a bad turn mate...
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 5th 2011, 8:22 pm

I agree, the Andy and Fairy scene I could have done without but I guess this will be a start of his new storyline for next season. Even if it doesn't have to do with anything, I guess it was about time Andy got some.

I very much enjoyed seeing Alcide/Sam going after Marcus, only to find him at Alcide's house with Debbie! And he kidnapped Emma, not cool. It was so great seeing them all working together to get rid of this awful man, but I have to admit I did like the way he talked. "You like mama's new friend baby girl?" That's been in my head for weeks.

Of course, the best part of the episode were our bad ass vampires outside of Moon Goddess. I loved seeing Jason standing up for Sookie, and telling Eric and Bill off. He's a good brother. When Bill and Eric agreed to kill themselves in order to save Sookie, I couldn't help to think like our vamps "f*cken Sookie!" I didn't blame Pam at all for what she did. I couldn't believe Eric told her off. She did basically save all their asses, he should be a little grateful. Just crazy to think that he could actually love Sookie more than Pam, I never thought that would happen. Jessica getting mad at Bill, very sweet. I love their relationship and I hope she gets to spend more time with him. Bill took control of the situation and I think he did a fine job. I like that it was him that took Marnie out. I thought he should have ripped her heart out (like how he said he wanted to do). I guess Eric using one has a straw was all that we could stomach. I had Sookie's same reaction.

Jesus was the hero of this episode. He was so creepy and amazing! Glad to see he was able to get Antonia out. Poor Lafayette, can he not control what spirit gets into him? This will not turn out good.

I have to say what I really loved about this episode was Bill and Eric. They put aside their egos and worked together. It turned out great, they all made a great team (including Pam and Jessica). Yes, they're both in love with the same woman and have their problems but even if it was just for one night that didn't matter. Eric even seemed to show Bill some respect which we haven't seen much before. He called him "his Majesty" and did as Bill said. I couldn't believe Eric was going to allow Bill to kill him, I know Bill was supposed to die too but I would have thought it would be the other way around. I want to know what these two were talking about inside Moon Goddess while Sookie was watching them. I hope this is the begging of these men being able to tolerate each other a bit more.

Great episode.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan September 6th 2011, 1:26 pm

So much going on this week. I guess they needed another intro for the Fae, with Andy though...... Sleep Maybe it will be interesting, who knows! Loved the talk Arlene gave him, too funny. I hated seeing Jason all burnt up, but Jessica to the rescue, this will make for an interesting storyline next year. I love you Man, give Marnie a little power and boy she let's it go to her head, I had a feeling she would be back after her little speech. Lafayette is really playing his part well, but Jesus really took it this time. Those emotions and faces he was making were pretty scaring and so very real!!! I was also surprised by Eric's way of handling Pam, maybe things are just too raw still. I was shocked they actually killed off Marcus, I figured that would drag on, BUT, with Alcide dropping Debbie and Debbie knowing what happened, opens a whole new can of worms. I wonder if she will end up pregnant? I think Sam is showing his bad ass side, but we still caught a glimpse of the "old" Sam. Sookie, oh Sookie, what were you expecting out of Eric or Bill? I, too, wonder what that conversation held. I do wonder why her fae powers seem to be so strong right now, I mean, Claudine had to help her with the Rattrays. Wonder if it is enhanced by going there or by the vampire blood? Or just the fact she knows it is there somewhere. Sorry gals, that heart drinking scene was a little gross for me! pale All in all, good episode, hating that it was the next to last one. No
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 6th 2011, 2:56 pm

I think the more she uses her fae powers the stronger they get....Sort of like exercising...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee September 6th 2011, 8:18 pm

Ok, although this episode was majorly action packed, I'm going to be fairly brief.

I just loved watching Jason go toe to toe with the vampires. Kind of like a chihuahua taking on a pack of pitbulls.

I agree Jessica I hate effing necromancers too

Trust Pam to rescue good Cartier.

Seriously Bill? You were going to take that creature at her word?

Marnie, you've finally shown your absolute true colors.

Jesus, that was quite the sacrifice hun to delve into the darkness that is your family.

Antonia, you started this.............

Andy, I'm glad you got your stones shifted but seriously boy..........

Buh bye Marcus.

Sam, I appreciate what you tried to do but I think this whole mess is gonna give you a 'gator size chomp in the ass.

Alcide, granted it's about time you did something but I'm thinking you have to carry a major part of the load in this mess. Of course, you won't get it though will you?

Debbie, I'm sorry you make the dumbest choices known to Lycan kind but you have to own your part in this too.

Eric, I am so disappointed in you. How you treated Pam was just nasty, she's your childe and any actions taken by her are to be laid at your doorstep bucko you made her. On a different note, just how does asshole juicebox heart taste? Yummy???

Lafayette, you are so screwed!

*It's quite obvious that the shiatsu is going to hit the fan big time in the finale and I have no idea where we're heading although I have an inkling that Andy's paramour Mirella is leading us into the dissension amongst the fae. All I'm hoping is that Sookie doesn't suddenly dig out a huge litter pan because she's into tigers. *

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy September 6th 2011, 11:09 pm

I really liked the episode. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.
Jason is my new hero. Is it me or has Jason been the voice of reason this season? I for one love it.

Here is my take on Morella and Andy, I think perhaps the Fae are resorting to a different tactic to repopulate their kind. I think it would be interesting if Morella were to become pregnant next season with Andy's baby. I just hope it doesn't become one of those awful side stories, ugh.

I completely agree with Pam's actions. She was just trying to protect Eric, but he obviously didn't see it that way. That Viking better do some apologizing.

I think we are getting crazy Debbie back and I for one am excited. She is a much more interesting character when she is nuts.

And it was nice to see my ruthless Viking back, sorry I thought that part was awesome. Viking
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags September 7th 2011, 6:02 pm

I'm sure it's a sign of the apocolypse when Jason is consistantly the voice of reason -just sayin'. He done me proud standing up to Eric and Bill, reminding them exactly what Sookie has done for them.

Eric really shouldn't have gone off on Pam that way. It was an extremely emotional outburst from someone who usually is in total control. But, do I understand in a way where this was coming from? Yes, I do. Also, using that guys' heart like a kid on a hot day with a Capri Sun juice bag was such a classic Eric move. Unfortunately, I don't think Sookie's gonna want to kiss that mouth anytime soon. Wasn't a smart thing to do in front of her.

I have no idea where this new fairy story line is going. All I know, is that Andy is going to regret that glowing digit.

Debbie unfortunately brought this situation on herself. But, she won't see it that way. She's going to blame Sookie of course.

Alcide - wow. He finally found that inner Alpha and is using it to the fullest. I loved, loved, loved that he used the lines straight from the book to abjure Debbie.
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down