Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you are Addicted to True Blood when:

+14
Only1JenB
SugarMags
westexan
raki
SweetAndWild
Aolani
Imagine
Renee
Linzy
GodSpeed
TiffTiff
Butter2
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You know you are Addicted to True Blood when: - Page 2 Empty Re: You know you are Addicted to True Blood when:

Post  Linzy May 23rd 2010, 7:26 pm

When you talk about TB and the books so much that your co-worker finally gives in and jumps on board. cheers

When you are planning the best routes and parking spaces for the June 1st showing of TB so you can get the best seats possible in the theater. (I still don't have it down yet! Crazy )
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

You know you are Addicted to True Blood when: - Page 2 Empty Re: You know you are Addicted to True Blood when:

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 11:16 am

When you wear your "Bon Temps Football" t-shirt and strangers ask you if you were on a team. You feel like responding, "No, but my lover's ex-girlfriend's brother played."

When you watch the premiere and decide to cover your clock by your TV. It becomes too much of a distraction when you look at it and think, "Only 20 minutes left!" (Sounds crazy but that's all I did last season was stare at the clock, smartest decision I ever made).
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 14th 2010, 11:18 am

Violet wrote:When you wear your "Bon Temps Football" t-shirt and strangers ask you if you were on a team. You feel like responding, "No, but my lover's ex-girlfriend's brother played."

When you watch the premiere and decide to cover your clock by your TV. It becomes too much of a distraction when you look at it and think, "Only 20 minutes left!" (Sounds crazy but that's all I did last season was stare at the clock, smartest decision I ever made).

Love it! I've had people ask about Brandon's Bon Temps Football shirt as well LOL

I'm going to take your advice and remove /cover all visable clocks as well...caught myself doing this last night!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 11:21 am

It just becomes a huge distraction when you start thinking, "Okay, there's 10 minutes left in the show and they still haven't shown that teaser clip so that means it'll be part of the cliffhanger."
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 14th 2010, 11:23 am

I'm worried about that this season since I went crazy with reading spoilers between seasons again.

Oh and you know you addicted when people stop you in the grocery store on a Sunday night and ask why you aren't at home yet to watch the show! This happened to me yesterday as I was picking up last minute items about an hour prior to True Blood. The person who stopped me was on her way home to watch as well, but in our excitement we did convince the check out girl to give the show a try
cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 14th 2010, 12:08 pm

I kept doing the clock thing too! I was pressing the info button and checking the time last night. I think I have to put the remote in the kitchen or something when I am watching it. Laughing

You know you are addicted when you close all the curtains and shut all the doors to make sure you get the optimal lighting to watch TB. (The sun is still brightly shining here while TB is on.)
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 10:09 pm

I want to cover all windows, too. I watch the show at 6pm when the sun is still blazing outside. That's no way to watch a vampire show.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 14th 2010, 10:23 pm

You know you are addicted to TB when you should be washing bottles, picking up, taking a shower to wash the stress of the day away and instead you are watching it again!! Woo Hoo Woo Hoo
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 10:27 pm

You know you're addicted to the show when you tell everybody about the premiere episode, even if they have never seen the show or are not interested.

I told my mother about Sam's sex dream. Let just say I got a lecture on watching "such things." I should remember not to repeat episodes to very Catholic mothers Rolling Eyes
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags June 17th 2010, 3:51 pm

Again, Jason found this for us.... another addict list!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 17th 2010, 3:53 pm

Very funny
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB July 9th 2010, 8:43 pm

When you can have a complete conversation with someone about your day with only using lines from TB

When you are already planning your Haloween costume party and there will be a Sookie, Bill, Eric, Pam, Jessica and Lafayette in attendance!
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet July 10th 2010, 12:26 am

When a stranger awkwardly hits on you and your friend comes out of no where to save you by saying, "Violet is miiiine."

The poor guy, I tried so hard not to laugh!!!!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB July 10th 2010, 6:45 am

Violet wrote:When a stranger awkwardly hits on you and your friend comes out of no where to save you by saying, "Violet is miiiine."

LOL! I would have paid to see that!
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee July 10th 2010, 7:27 am

Only1JenB wrote:
Violet wrote:When a stranger awkwardly hits on you and your friend comes out of no where to save you by saying, "Violet is miiiine."

LOL! I would have paid to see that!

Count me in on the paying audience to that. LOL

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 14th 2010, 10:29 am

When you buy a new laptop, BlackBerry phone, and pay extra monthly for the tethering service just so you can have access to the Forum no matter where you are.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet July 14th 2010, 12:07 pm

I hear that. I sometimes get on the forum from my blackberry. I wish we had an app for the forum!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 14th 2010, 2:20 pm

Yep, unfortunately we can't access the chatbox on the Blackberry. Bummer.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet July 19th 2010, 12:58 am

You know you're addicted to True Blood when you gave up a trip to go to Mexico because you didn't want to miss an episode. It was worth it!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy July 19th 2010, 1:17 pm

You know your mom is addicted to TB when your poor dad is forced to plan their vacations around Sundays.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet July 21st 2010, 11:51 am

When you hear a police siren and you wonder if it's Jason picking up a pretty girl.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 4th 2010, 12:43 am

When you are under your house working on a water heater, you look around and think "It wouldn't be that hard to make this light tight" .
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 4th 2010, 6:33 am

When you recreate your 5 year old imagination and stories around one certain Viking and the ongoings of TB.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 4th 2010, 11:24 am

GodSpeed wrote:When you are under your house working on a water heater, you look around and think "It wouldn't be that hard to make this light tight" .

That is so funny
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags August 4th 2010, 2:22 pm

You're preparing Spaghetti for dinner, and wonder if you should have laid off the garlic..... that VILF may object.
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next