Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you are Addicted to True Blood when:

+14
Only1JenB
SugarMags
westexan
raki
SweetAndWild
Aolani
Imagine
Renee
Linzy
GodSpeed
TiffTiff
Butter2
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You know you are Addicted to True Blood when: - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you are Addicted to True Blood when:

Post  Renee August 4th 2010, 9:28 pm

GodSpeed wrote:When you are under your house working on a water heater, you look around and think "It wouldn't be that hard to make this light tight" .

LOL I can go one better. You actually do have a light tight place in your home and make your spouse's life hell for filling it up with his stuff.

Yep, that's me.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

You know you are Addicted to True Blood when: - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you are Addicted to True Blood when:

Post  raki August 4th 2010, 10:10 pm

Renee wrote:
GodSpeed wrote:When you are under your house working on a water heater, you look around and think "It wouldn't be that hard to make this light tight" .

LOL I can go one better. You actually do have a light tight place in your home and make your spouse's life hell for filling it up with his stuff.

Yep, that's me.

Renee

That could be a very good selling point should you ever move....

"and over here is the light tight room great for vampire company" hehehe Razz
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 17th 2010, 9:27 pm

When your mom calls and says she saw that Rolling Stone cover yesterday and she didn't tell you about it until this afternoon, because she says she knew you wouldn't shut up about at last night's family dinner.

What is she trying to say that I am an addict!?!?! Who me, the Viking obsessed Truebie, never. Razz
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy April 7th 2011, 2:43 pm

When you see a book at the bookstore titled " A Gracious Plenty" and wonder if there are pictures of Mr. Gracious Plenty inside it. Seriously, every time I walk by it I smile and think of that gorgeous Viking.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee April 7th 2011, 5:30 pm

When your favorite shoe store carries a casual summer sandal called Viking (similar to Birkenstocks) and it actually enters your mind that the Sheriff of Area 5 might enjoy a pair for his "basement time".

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister April 8th 2011, 9:47 pm

There you go Renee love, thinking ahead Viking
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy April 8th 2011, 9:55 pm

When for a second you think of taking your students on a field trip to Fangtasia.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister April 8th 2011, 9:57 pm

They could interview Eric for their school papers....
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani April 8th 2011, 10:53 pm

Barrister wrote:They could interview Eric for their school papers....

Sign me up for that class! I wanna go!

Viking Viking Viking
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 18th 2011, 10:32 pm

When your mom is watching re-runs and you can name the episode just by ear. Very Happy

She is currently watching the TB-athon.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 3rd 2011, 11:05 pm

When every show you watch is compared internally to True Blood.

When you get especially excited for an episode written by Alexander Woo (or insert other TB writer here) because you know those episodes are your favourites.

When you buy magazines completely out of your demographic or general interest because there is TB stuff on the cover (I am a National Geographic, Scientific American kind of gal, but I've bought Details with Stephen Moyer on the cover--which seems to be geared towards gay men, GQ with Alexander Skarsgard on the cover--which seems to be geared towards high-achieving straight men, and of course, the lovely Rolling Stone--and I don't care that much about modern music...the last Rolling Stone I bought was probably in 2000.) However, it is nice to read articles I wouldn't otherwise read.

When you compare the body types of guys at the beach to guys on the show.

When you get excited simply because someone has mentioned something that reminds you of True Blood.

When you get angry at your best friend because she didn't watch the season premiere of season 4 because she thought it would be bad (while I never confronted her about it, it really got to me, since we had a radio show on our campus station primarily about True Blood...I partially blame this on pregnancy hormones, but I have since talked her into watching it.)

When you made your fiance watch two seasons in rapid succession so as to see them before you travelled for months through Europe, only to realize that you wouldn't have time for the third season, then made them download said unwatched season to their tiny laptop computer so you could have them catch up with you while you were on a 5 month trip through Europe (we were done the third season by our second week).

When you get defensive if someone is dissing the best show on earth (not Barnum and Bailey's).
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 4th 2011, 12:18 am

When you wonder if you disappear for a year, will a certain Sheriff invest into buying your home? (lol)

When you create fan fiction on Word to predict the next episode and delete it cause it's embarrassing...LOL

When you watched Episode 4.02 all over again....and will do again now lol

Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 4th 2011, 12:23 am

You are embarrassed???? I just wrote a birthday date which included one of our very lovely ladies getting her requisite "One to Grow On" from the Viking...there is no such thing as embarrassing here at True Blood Council....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff July 14th 2011, 4:55 pm

when you freak out to your husband that you can't be up to date on the show because you live in Europe.

When you tell said husband that you are driving across Europe in search of a certain Viking.
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet July 14th 2011, 8:33 pm

When you write up a weekly weather forecast at work and call it "Tiffany's Forecast." Even my co-workers that don't watch the show know what it's about and call me Tiffany.

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff July 15th 2011, 3:28 pm

Your husband asks for a Viking sword and shows you the picture. You then think of a certain Viking you could get one from....
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3