Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th!

4 posters

Go down

Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th! Empty Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th!

Post  raki June 7th 2011, 10:14 am

HBO On Demand announced that starting June 27th, you can watch 2 episodes of True Blood Season 4 On Demand.
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by raki on June 8th 2011, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th! Empty Re: Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th!

Post  Violet June 7th 2011, 10:43 am

I love On Demand :)
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th! Empty Re: Watch two episodes On Demand June 27th!

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 7th 2011, 12:04 pm

I don;t think they are going to skip the holiday weekend this year as they have done because of how late they started the season on account of Mildred Pierce and Game of Thrones....That is what they said when they announced the later premier date....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 8th 2011, 11:57 am

That is what I remember reading also. I don't have OnDemand anymore, I will have to wait Sad Unless it's online? Our cable isn't hooked up to internet, so we don't get OnDemand with DirectTV, which will suck if something happens during an episode and it doesn't record! affraid
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 8th 2011, 3:01 pm

I've been able to find the On Demand/ GO early release episodes with Game of Thrones fairly easy. Most of the time its up within a day or so of being released. So I assume that we should be able to find episode 2 as well, if/ when I come across a good link I'll be sure to post or send in pm to anyone interested.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 9th 2011, 12:55 pm

Apparently they are not having a new epi on the schedule but the second epi will be available on On Demand...which sucks if you don't have it...thing is, I can't tell what they are going to show in its stead during the regular time slot...so my suggestion to you is to tune in and see, we may get lucky.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down