Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

5 posters

Go down

BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Empty BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 17th 2011, 12:52 am

These are spoilers by someone who says they have seen up to episode 7...I DO NOT swear to their accuracy, but they were shared by our Fairy and they come from :

http://www.reddit.com/r/TrueBlood/comments/ipa4r/season_4_spoilers_ask_away/

So again remember, you were warned and again we do not say this will happen, but it is food for thought....

Spoiler:

So enjoy.......

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Empty Re: BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Post  Aolani July 17th 2011, 1:16 am

So many goodies and so much info to take in! I cant wait to see it and it looks to be a heck of a ride for sure!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Empty Re: BIG TIME SPOILERS.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Post  Lina July 17th 2011, 8:27 am

Raki shared these with me early yesterday morning and I was in heaven! Started my day right! Of course they will hook up, even Snooki is not stupid enough to pass up an AE :)
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister July 17th 2011, 8:36 am

Looks like an adventure darling
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 17th 2011, 12:13 pm

Lina wrote:Raki shared these with me early yesterday morning and I was in heaven! Started my day right! Of course they will hook up, even Snooki is not stupid enough to pass up an AE :)

Spoiler:
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down