Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five

3 posters

Go down

No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five Empty No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 15th 2011, 10:56 am

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five Empty Re: No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five

Post  Violet September 15th 2011, 12:55 pm

I think both Bill and Eric will rush out to help. What Sookie is going through, I don't think they've ever felt that coming from her. Maybe one vampire trying to save Tara, the other trying to calm Sookie down.

I don't think this is likely to happen, but what if by chance Tara can be saved and it is Eric that turns her. Wouldn't it be hilarious when Pam finds out her new sister is Tara!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five Empty Re: No More Time Warps for TB....At least not Season Five

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 15th 2011, 1:01 pm

OMG...That would be so hilarious
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 15th 2011, 1:21 pm

Speaking of this whole time warp thing...I've been thinking about fairyland and how it works. Two things I'm not too clear on;

1. If Sookie was only there for 15 minutes but it was almost a year back in the real world, how come time didn't make much of a difference when Bill went?

2. Also, why was Bill able to go and not Eric? Bill had enough of Sookie's blood to be able to go and she's not even full fae, Eric had a whole true Fairy. I'd think he would have unlimited access there.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 15th 2011, 1:31 pm

Well, Bill was asleep, and he may have been like dream walking...And dreams only average a few seconds though they seem a lot longer. SO that could explain it.

Eric was not able to access Fairy because he may not have been open to the experience. Bill was scared for Sookie and this would have been in his consciousness, and he would have wanted to go to any lengths to know what the deal was...Eric was just dumb assing around, going for a morning dip...

That is my take on it....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 15th 2011, 1:42 pm

What you say about sleeping makes sense. I just remembered Sookie also went to fairyland when she was in a coma in the hospital.

They went in a conscious level, while Sookie at the beginning of season 4 physically went. Okay, I think that answers that one.

Still feel a bit bad for Eric for never having gone. He would have had a hell of a time.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 15th 2011, 1:44 pm

I am sure the Fae wouldn't have liked it...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB September 28th 2011, 9:28 pm

Violet wrote:

I don't think this is likely to happen, but what if by chance Tara can be saved and it is Eric that turns her. Wouldn't it be hilarious when Pam finds out her new sister is Tara!

Rofl
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down