Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones ( Future HBO show)

+4
minnie
FaerieMusk
Linzy
raki
8 posters

:: Off Topic :: TV Shows

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game of Thrones ( Future HBO show) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones ( Future HBO show)

Post  raki March 13th 2011, 10:40 pm

35 Days until Game of Thrones begins!! Cheer Leader

HBO was very nice to fans today...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like alot of characters in this series, and all for different reasons. But if I had to pick one House above all others it would be the Starks without a doubt! I LOVE Ayra and Jon in the books and can't wait to see them on the show.

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones ( Future HBO show) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones ( Future HBO show)

Post  Fairy March 14th 2011, 5:41 pm

New offering from HBO! This is sort of an interactive Game of Thrones. Check it out!

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 3rd 2011, 3:09 pm

Tonight at 9/8pm HBO will air a 15 minute preview for Game of Thrones!

(Sorry HBO but Starz blew you outta the water with Camelot's full length preview a few weeks ago...15 minutes just isn't enough!)

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags April 18th 2011, 7:37 pm

O.K. I am officially in love with this show!! I've also decided not to read the book until the show is over. I'm really enjoying the mystery, and not knowing who is who, and what is what. But, after the finale, all bets are off!!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy April 18th 2011, 8:33 pm

Wasn't it awesome! I read the first book and am still working on the second book.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy April 18th 2011, 10:44 pm

After watching the premier last night, I think this is going to be a really good series.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 19th 2011, 3:10 am

After waiting so long I really had my hopes built up for this. Overall I enjoyed the episode, I guess my ony real complaint lies with Dany and Drogo's wedding, and the look (like the blue paint...not needed) they have given the Dothraki. I hope these scenes improve in future episodes as Dany's storyline is one of the best in the series, if you ask me. So far I'm loving Emilia Clarke as Dany and the Stark childeren have been cast wonderfully! Ayra is my hero, and I love Jon so much I still have moments of rage against Catelyn for treating him poorly. But I'll stop now before I get spoilery! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season, and then the new book this summer. For those of you just starting or waiting to read the series, you are in for long crazy ride and I can't wait to discuss things with you!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 19th 2011, 11:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Clash of Kings is a go!

Cheer Leader
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 April 19th 2011, 8:22 pm

Me and Danny watched the premiere and I want to rewatch so I can really pay attention to things. But from what i saw and understood I think im going to really like this series!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 25th 2011, 11:28 am

Loved the second episode!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy April 25th 2011, 5:54 pm

Loved the second episode, but that damn queen is twisted. Seeing the children killed and absued is upsetting, and I really hated that the wolf was killed. (Wolves are very special animals to me.) Can't wait for the next episode.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 28th 2011, 8:35 am

“Nothing is set in stone, and maybe somebody who doesn’t make it all the way through the books will get to stick around a bit longer” -Dan Weiss, about Game of Thrones’ second season.

I swear they will piss off so many loyal fans of the series (book and show) if they start messing around with this, the series has a lot of deaths in it...no one is safe and it needs to stay that way! If Dan Weiss is hinting to one character in particular it will really drive fans away, myself included. /end rant
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 5th 2011, 3:13 pm

I love this series! I agree Raki. I love the Dany/Khal Drogo storyline especially. Can't wait for tonight's episode.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 20th 2011, 12:31 am

The finale was pretty amazing, so looking forward to next season already!

LOVED this...
Spoiler:

I really like how many scenes/ lines come right from the books no changes needed. That being said if you enjoyed the show you MUST read the books study cheers

and I have to add that I really never cared for Sansa while reading the books, mind you I never hated her like some book fans, but she was never at the top of my list. However Sophie has really brought the character to life and makes me see Sansa in a whole new light, really looking forward to seeing this character in the future!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 20th 2011, 8:34 pm

I was shocked to see what happens to Ned. Dani's final scene was a little disappointing when compared to the description in the book. Maybe I was expecting more special effects. Just starting Book 2 and just damn... I'm going to miss Drogo!!!!!!!!!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 June 21st 2011, 4:04 pm

I loved Drogo Sad I need to read the books asap. I loved this season.
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 21st 2011, 5:46 pm

Here is a link to the whole season, plus downloads for the books. To the best of my knowledge everything is working and safe with these links, enjoy! Very Happy
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 24th 2011, 10:07 am

Well we already have some casting news for next season!

I'm really happy for this casting, and cannot wait to see who is cast as her grandmother,Olenna Redwyne.

For those who haven't read the books yet and don't mind a bit of spoiler info (this will only regard what should happen in S2/ Book2)

Spoiler:

I don't know how much we will see of her this season, but her roll should grow in S3+S4....again assuming they keep the storyline close to the books, which I believe they will for the most part.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags June 28th 2011, 9:39 am

The Muppets do Game of Thrones...

SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2