Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 DVD special deals in stores.

4 posters

Go down

Season 2 DVD special deals in stores. Empty Season 2 DVD special deals in stores.

Post  Violet May 6th 2010, 1:28 pm

I know most of you have probably pre-ordered the DVDs online but for others (like myself) that like to buy it in a store, I thought I'd share some deals I've been finding.

Well, so far I've only seen that if you pre-order at the Best Buy store they will give you a free "Blood Is For Suckers" Poster.

I will post more when I find it :) I'm still waiting for the deal of a lifetime. A free Stephen Moyer with the purchase of Season 3. Oh yes.

Last edited by Violet on May 25th 2010, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Season 2 DVD special deals in stores. Empty Re: Season 2 DVD special deals in stores.

Post  Aslinn Dhan May 6th 2010, 1:33 pm

That would be something.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Season 2 DVD special deals in stores. Empty Re: Season 2 DVD special deals in stores.

Post  Violet May 22nd 2010, 8:55 pm

Only at Target can you get season 2 (regular or blu-ray) with 45 minute q&a with the cast. Also in Target, if you buy season 2 and any Charlaine Harris book you get a $5.00 Target gift card. The DVDs there cost $34.99 for regular and $44.99 for Blu-ray. I have no idea what the q&a is from, I'm hoping from Paley!

Best Buy has the cheapest DVDs I have found so far. Regular is $32.99 and Blu-ray is $39.99. They also carry some merchandise now. TruBlood drink is $3.99 and a Merlotte's waitress shirt $9.99 and Jason's Bon Temp's Football t-shirt $9.99. This really pisses me off because I had just spent $20.00 on that same shirt from HBO.com. Ah well.

Anyway, this probably varies from store to store but I imagine most stores having the same deal. The big day is almost here!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 23rd 2010, 7:32 pm

On Tuesday, May 25, be one the first 10 Truebies to pick up True Blood Season 2 on DVD or Blu-ray at a participating Best Buy and you'll score TWO passes to the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience on June 1.

What's the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience? Movie theaters in 50 cities, decked out to the nines to celebrate everything we love about True Blood, including YOU -- the fans. We'll be screening the Season 2 finale, simulcasting a Live Q&A with Alan Ball and cast members where they answer YOUR questions, and showing you an extended sneak peek of Season 3!

Here is the link to the list of cities:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet May 23rd 2010, 8:31 pm

Target and Best Buy should pay us :)
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 25th 2010, 6:39 pm

So I picked up my copy from Target today, I plan to check out the extra disk tonight.

Did anyone else buy from Target to get the disk?
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet May 25th 2010, 9:52 pm

First off, I noticed I titled this topic "Season 3 dvd" I must change that!

I bought my DVD at Target too because of the bonus disc. I couldn't find it anywhere on the package so I asked the workers what the deal was. Was it inside the case? Did they have to give it to me? So after a series of phone calls (they didn't let me open it without paying for it) they told me it was in between the paper back cover. What a relief! Especially since it's the Paley Fest panel! I just watched it and you can pretty much see the back of my head the whole time (front row, dark hair). You can also spot my face when the cast is getting introduced. I'm just about the only one that turns around. I find this hilarious.

Thank you Target!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 25th 2010, 10:15 pm

Our Violet is a star cheers
I love you
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet May 27th 2010, 7:10 pm

I'm available for autographs :)

Just finished listening to all the commentaries. Stephen and Alexander are hilarious together. Would love to hang out with those two.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down