Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.08 – Night On The Sun

+14
westexan
Damien
Aolani
Barrister
Violet
Aslinn Dhan
SweetAndWild
Lina
FangBanger
Linzy
raki
Renee
Only1JenB
GodSpeed
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode 3.08 – Night On The Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.08 – Night On The Sun

Post  SweetAndWild August 10th 2010, 7:24 am

I know most of us wanted Debbie shot dead, however...

Spoiler:
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.08 – Night On The Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.08 – Night On The Sun

Post  raki August 10th 2010, 10:54 am

Couldn't agree more Sweet! I really hope that is why they did it the way they did.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 10th 2010, 6:25 pm

Raki my screen is steamed from your siggy. LOL
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 10th 2010, 6:42 pm

Sorry Lina....you know you love it! LOL

Viking
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild August 10th 2010, 8:27 pm

Lina wrote:Raki my screen is steamed from your siggy. LOL

Right?! "Closer" by NIN happened to be playing on my computer and Mr. Northman is in perfect sync with the music....HOT Raises Eyebrows
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 11th 2010, 1:14 am

SweetAndWild wrote:

Right?! "Closer" by NIN happened to be playing on my computer and Mr. Northman is in perfect sync with the music....HOT Raises Eyebrows

Very Hot! It is definitely the perfect song for him. Twisted Evil
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 11th 2010, 6:08 am

raki wrote:Sorry Lina....you know you love it! LOL

Viking

Why yes, yes I do. lol! Suckie gets to see that soon, I bet! That wilting whore! LOL

Ok rewatched the epi again, was like Holy Shizzle to it again. Calvin is certainly alot more...errr...uhhh as Aslinn would say Whiskey Tango for my liking. Jason's tough guy act didn't work on anyone but his own physce LOL I guess Edgington will figure that Eric was the one who killed Talbot and maybe "the authority" will come into good use when Eric needs time to figure out what he'll do to get to Edgington. I'd have to say they made his speed and power incredible! I still yelled at the screen when Jessica ran outside! LOL
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB August 11th 2010, 6:56 am

Linzy wrote:
SweetAndWild wrote:

Ok...so I went to youtube to get the music to play while watching your siggy...and "For the love of Jesus and all that is Holy" Viking
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk August 11th 2010, 1:04 pm

Pretty good epi. I still feel like Sam and Lafayette's storylines are filler and need to step up their game a bit. I mean...we all know that the vampires are why we come to the party, but they should at least try to keep the pace up to par. It feels like the vamp storylines move a mile a minute and the other storyline's drag on and on. How many times can Sam go around in circles with his brother and his family? It just seems so repetitive and anti-climactic.

I like all of these characters but I like them as they interact with Sookie and not necessarily within their own separate storylines. I think that was an important aspect of the book that I miss.

I really want Sookie to go back to work more often too. I like her scenes in Merlottes and with Sam, Arlene, Lafayette and the town folk.

The scenes with Bill and Jessica this week were FANTASTIC! I think Jessica has some of the best scenes and interactions on the show. She's great!

I kept worrying that Hoyt was going to come home and Crystal would attack him or something. I don't remember Jason telling Crystal that Hoyt lived there. Does Hoyt still live there?

Jason is so stupid it's making me lose interest in him.

I was happy that Eric made an effort to reach out to Sookie. I think he chose Hadley to do that because she could get out of there during daytime. Also, Eric knows that Hadley is afraid of him and will do as he says.

I think we have a lot of interesting stuff happening next week! So exciting! I hope we get to see Franklin!
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 11th 2010, 1:23 pm

Only1JenB wrote:
Linzy wrote:
SweetAndWild wrote:

Ok...so I went to youtube to get the music to play while watching your siggy...and "For the love of Jesus and all that is Holy" Viking

I knew you'd be back on the wagon before too long. Poke with stick
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 11th 2010, 3:44 pm

LOL GS!!!

If you ladies want another song...Weak and Powerless by Perfect Circle...yeah right up there by Closer.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani August 11th 2010, 3:52 pm

Or Eric saying these words as he was with Talbot or having to deal with Suckie. Tell me he forgets us! Pshaw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtnf9EqijT0
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Merc128 August 13th 2010, 12:11 am

I HATE that I missed the boards on first aired episode since joining this community. Things have been crazy due to family issues. I'm hoping to do better this week, you guys! I just have an Uncle returning from Iraq Saturday and a funeral on Sunday...Then hopefully things can slow down :\

I just wanted to say that I hope that this is the last we'll see of Alan Ball's twisted love affair with Bill. I think Jason is being a dumbtron for confronting the Hotshot guys, but cute to wanna protect Crystal. I loved Talbot, but seeing Eric get some revenge was oh-so-sweet. I'm glad to see the return of strong, direct Tara, even if she can be insensitive.

That's all I can remember for now. I will earn my stripes as an ultimate Trubie, though!
Merc128
Merc128
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

http://doidare.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 13th 2010, 12:33 am

I don't think it is a twisted love affair at all.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee August 13th 2010, 12:42 am

I'm sorry Merc, I don't think AB has a twisted love affair with Bill. I do, however, think he has a different vision for the characters while trying to follow, albeit loosely, the general overview of the novels. Where this will eventually lead is anyone's guess, Sookie could continue her relationship with Bill or she could turn to Eric, we have to wait and watch how he chooses to tell his version of the tale.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister August 13th 2010, 1:03 am

Just up for the mo.....

I don't think it is a twisted love affair Alan Ball has with the Bill and Sookie romance...it is still the lynch pin of the novels, the lingering love she has for him and his love for her. In honesty, the thing with Sookie and Eric do not happen til the fourth book and presumably the fourth season.
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 13th 2010, 12:12 pm

So, I watched it again...like for the fourth time this week and I was wondering if Jesus is possibly part of the bad witch gene pool we'll be seeing soon enough.

By the way, did it irk anyone else when Debbie punched Suckie in the face (loved that part) and Suckie licked the blood up? That shit was utter annoyance. lol
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 13th 2010, 12:21 pm

Even in the books, the Suckie and Bill relationship was ongoing. Even if it was indirect. I have a feeling in the end we will follow the books as to whom the S'ter is with. For one I don't mind. As long as we can push the shower scene farther into the future, I'm good.

Suckie licking her lips was a bit, dramatic. I was like "Wow is she really going Whiskey Tango" I mean its not like she can get a high from her own blood right, even though it is what it is. Rolling Eyes
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 August 13th 2010, 4:00 pm

Now GS you know that if it was Jessica in a shower scene you'd be chompping (sp?) at the bit like us Eric girls are.

I think Suckie and Bill will always love each other.. no matter if they are together or apart.. he's her first love and she's made him feel almost human again,she's made him feel things he hadn't felt in a long time and he'll always love her for that. I do wish Suckie and Eric would hook up already but i can't be patient.
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani August 13th 2010, 4:08 pm

I am having a hard time being patient as well Butter. The only consolation is the foreplay and that at least they aren't having more serious problems yet. I just wish they would get on with the Eric/Sookie storyline already! I know the more they drag it out tho, the happier the Bill girls are.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild August 13th 2010, 4:09 pm

I know I read somewhere that we'd see some Sookie Eric non-dreaming action this season. And they most certainly had a little "thing" in the book so it's gotta be around the corner...
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 August 13th 2010, 6:01 pm

I sure hope so Sweet.. im ready for some Viking action..
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre August 14th 2010, 4:12 am

I am so late with my review. A lot of bull going on at work, but here goes.

This episode should have been called Man Love! My husband yelled more then I did at this episode. The man love made him very uncomfortable. It didn't bother me. But I had to laugh when I looked over and my husband was sitting next to me with his eyes covered like a little kid.

Sookie- got on my nerves this episode more then normal. Her licking the blood away during the fight. Then her simmering while saying goodbye to Alcide. A little too hoe-ish for me, she just broke up with Bill. Then the angry sex at the end. Was she holding Bill's throat at the end of that scene?

Bill- better with Jessica. Should have checked on her though. Would he have felt if jessica died though? It looked like Russell felt when Eric killed talbot.

Calvin- I do not like the way A.B. has made him. I had a completely different image in my head of him.

Jason- Please grow up and think with the big head!

Eric- Oh Good Lord! That man is so beautiful. ( Raki- your siggy killed me. I was scrolling down page hit your siggy and lost a mouthful of milk all over computer screen from choking. Thank you!) Love Eyes

Tommy- I am thinking he might be a lost cause.

Jesus- is so cute. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going with him.

Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 15th 2010, 12:54 pm

After multiple re-viewings I have changed my thoughts on Bill/Jessica. Bill would have for sure felt if Jessica were in trouble. So no harm no foul, for now. Suspect
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 15th 2010, 1:27 pm

GodSpeed wrote:After multiple re-viewings I have changed my thoughts on Bill/Jessica. Bill would have for sure felt if Jessica were in trouble. So no harm no foul, for now. Suspect

I have to agree with this point, but I'm still a little miffed over the Bill as maker situation as a whole. I just hope that Bill can step it up from here on out, at least until Jessica gets ahold of all the basics Wink
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next