Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOuld you watch an edited version of TB?

+4
westexan
Butter2
TiffTiff
Aslinn Dhan
8 posters

Go down

WOuld you watch an edited version of TB? Empty WOuld you watch an edited version of TB?

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 24th 2010, 11:51 pm

HBO is shopping TB for syndication on regular TV and you know what that means, it will get sanitized. Would you be interested in TB without the graphic sex, harsh language and violence?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

WOuld you watch an edited version of TB? Empty Re: WOuld you watch an edited version of TB?

Post  TiffTiff June 25th 2010, 12:04 am

the stories are so good, so I can put up with it. I have the seasons at home if I want to watch it unedited. I think it will give the show more of a following to be aired on regular cable.
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

WOuld you watch an edited version of TB? Empty Re: WOuld you watch an edited version of TB?

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 25th 2010, 9:28 am

I think the only season they would have problems with is season two, since 1) there were Maryanne's Orgies and number 2) the season needed work, but the first and third season so far would would be easily fixed and still have a great story without the gore/sex/language
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 June 25th 2010, 9:48 am

I love TB enough to watch it on regualr cable, but i would miss my naked vampires and the dirty language they use.

The one reason why i wouldn't want it to go to cable is becuase i live out in BFE and we can't get cable it has to be satalite and if it goes to regualr cable i wont be able to watch..unless it's like TBS or TNT. We don't get local channels Sad
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 25th 2010, 9:49 am

I think I would watch just because & it would draw in more fans. The language and gore don't bother me, the orgies were over the top & sometimes it irritates me how easily the girls give it up to Jason. I mean really, how many stupid southern, trashy girls can he find??? I hate to see it edited though, but I do agree with you, it could hold it's own without some of it.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 25th 2010, 9:58 am

I would try and watch from time to time, just to support the show. But honestly if I need a fix I'll tune into HBO itself or watch my Blu Rays for the real thing.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags June 25th 2010, 10:05 am

I'd watch it, but, I don't think I'd enjoy it. Really, nekkid is good.
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 25th 2010, 3:36 pm

I would probably watch it, but really! Can you imagine Lafayette all sanitized with his lingo, or no sex scenes that werent heavily edited, or even seeing the show without the use of so much blood or gore? I mean, isnt that like vanilla vampirisim? I could do without the orgies for sure. But I think it would drastically have to change the flavor of the show just by its very nature.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina June 25th 2010, 7:07 pm

I was obsessed with Soprano's, never watched the edited version when it aired. I adored my Sex in the City, never watched the edited version. It would be safe to say, no. A major part of my attraction to TB is the gore, the crazy sex scenes and over the top characters. A watered down version would strip the pizazz from it.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down