Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Harry Potter

+5
Linzy
TiffTiff
raki
Scarlett Harlot
Aslinn Dhan
9 posters

:: Off Topic :: Movies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter

Post  TiffTiff November 21st 2010, 3:12 pm

I went out to Nürnberg today and saw it at a little English theater. It was not crowded at all.

I have to agree with Imagine on it being one of the best. It is a real tearjerker at parts and it still has some of the humor that is always great about Harry Potter.

I must say that it was a very dark movie. Those who have read the books can understand why and I think that is what shocks the audience the most. My husband has never read the books and he was so shocked by some of the scenes. I had to shush him a couple of times because he kept asking me questions though. That does not mean it does not make sense, it just means that he does not pay a lot of attention.

They were tasteful in this movie with some scenes and it was an amazing acting job done by all. Intense in some parts and then it would just cool you off for another intense moment.

I think they ended it in the perfect spot. I was really worried how they would do it and they chose it so well.

Needless to say, I am anxiously waiting for the last one. While I will be a bit heartbroken, I must see it. I was the same age as Harry Potter when the movies first came out and I feel like I am part of it. It will probably be one of the greatest movies of all of the series, but it has a lot of competition with this one.

Just a quick question
Spoiler:
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine November 21st 2010, 7:05 pm

^^

about your spoiler question.

Spoiler:
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  raki November 22nd 2010, 10:19 pm

Just saw it this afternoon...I loved it! Can't really process my thoughts on it yet Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I might go see it again next week, the wait for the final movie is going to really suck!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff November 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm

Thank you imagine. I was under the impression that it was all done. So are the actors going to be part of it?
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 28th 2011, 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trailer for the final film...Looks great!!!!!
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff April 29th 2011, 10:31 am

I had goosebumps. I am just in love with the series and cannot wait for the final part. It is going to be so intense! You know, a lot of people say they don't want to take their kids because "they are too dark and demonic"...I don't see anything wrong with it because it is true to the books and they are not that bad. I think most kids should understand the differences between the movie and real life. I could never imagine NOT having the books and movies, they are so amazing!
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 18th 2011, 1:34 pm

Anyone seen the last film? Come in and give us a review.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff July 18th 2011, 5:14 pm

I saw it! My hubby drove me out to Nuremberg just to see it :)

I think it was the best one yet. Very dark, but very touching. I am not ashamed to admit that I teared up on more than one occasion. Some things were missing, but it was very spot on with what was in it. The parts that were missing don't seem noticeable until later. I am so sad to see this series go, but it was just touching. The epilogue wasn't as bad as some said, but I always felt like that part was pointless even in the book. I think, growing up with these books and movies, that it had to be dark. It is something that you probably wouldn't take your little kids to see, but I think you grow with the characters and life gets dark sometimes. I was not disappointed and cannot wait for a set of the movies.
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2