Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Council Members

5 posters

Go down

Hello Council Members Empty Hello Council Members

Post  Sheriff Area 5 July 2nd 2011, 10:15 pm

And assorted devotees....

My my, but Billy Boy certainly has allowed this past year to go to his head. What is one to do? How can he really expect me to follow his instructions? After all I am 800 years his senior. Still, tradition dictates I have to follow his commands. There is of course one thing he has no power over and that is the ownership of Sookie's house.

I do have to admit, it was a stroke of genius on my part to buy her family home and have it improved to a domicile befitting someone who is mine. No matter how she denies it, when I bought the house, I bought her. Oooooo, I feel Bill's various and sundry orifices tightening up.

There will come a time when that crown will slip over the noble Mr. Compton's head and rest snugly around his neck. Either you wear the crown or the crown wears you.

Until we meet again
Sheriff Area 5
Sheriff Area 5
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Hello Council Members Empty Re: Hello Council Members

Post  Fairy July 2nd 2011, 11:50 pm

Welcome to the forum, Sheriff. After next Sunday night, I hope you remember to visit us again. Viking
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 3rd 2011, 12:41 pm

LOL One of the best intro's yet. Welcome and enjoy
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani July 3rd 2011, 10:57 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Sherrif. We are glad you found us. We have much to offer in the way of the latest news and updates , as well as the Temples and a chat most nights. Feel free to check it out.

I did send you a PM , private message, but I understand how it can be when you arent familiar with how various forums might work. I will send my message here instead in hopes that you see it.

We do ask that you please change your screen name. True Blood character names are not allowed on this forum as it is a form of impersonation and forbidden.

Also, we are a family type atmosphere altho we can get a bit naughty at times. We are all Team Vampire, altho some of us are more devoted to some vampires more than others. We have zero tolerance for any form of hating on the forum. We do encourage lively discussion, but we see all of our vamps as family in one form or another.

Again, I do not mean to discourage you at all and you are more than welcome. If you need assistance in changing your screen name, you can post either here or send Aslinn, or myself a message up top where it says "PM".

Welcome again and we look forward to seeing you!

Viking Viking Viking
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Area 5 July 4th 2011, 12:43 am

I am sorry if I have broken one of your rules. Unfortunately I have no way of proving to you who I am. Perhaps a couple of passes to my club would be order. I do hope you will forgive me and allow me to stay on. It appears I have a virtual harem here.

As to being a "hater" is not my wish to insult any of the council members here. I do apologize if I have offended anyone. You do understand I have that history with Mr. Compton. But you will find me an agreeable member and abide by your request. No more "hating".

It would take more than friendly advice to keep me away. Thank you for the welcome.

And how could I forget someone named Fairy?
Sheriff Area 5
Sheriff Area 5
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy July 4th 2011, 12:46 am

Welcome to the forums! Very Happy
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Area 5 July 18th 2011, 1:30 am

I don't know what to say. They say I should write here and talk about how I feel but I am not sure I can.

The sun...the sun on my skin...It caressed me like the warm hands of a lover and I swam as I did in my childhood, a childhood I do not remember except for the feel of the sand under my feet and the wind at my back. The water was warm and felt alive on my skin and I dove down in the murkiness and felt a part of it and I felt alive.

The girl, Sookie, she doesn't want me in the house, my house. She takes care of me, but I know she would rather I went away, but where would I go? I have no one and nothing without her because she knows me, even if I don't know who I am. I dreaded going down into that room, even though my skin and my blood burned. I wanted to stay in the sun and be there with her.

She left me alone and I lay down and the room became dark. It is a well constructed grave and when I realized I would never know the feeling I had this morning again, the glory of being in the day, I felt such rage and sadness and a feeling of being abandoned. Could she not have let me hold her. Could she not have lay down by me and wrapped her arms around me and let me feel her and smell her.

I cannot blame her for not wanting to be in that hole with me. I don't even want to be there. I want to be where the light is.....
Sheriff Area 5
Sheriff Area 5
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 18th 2011, 1:52 am

Immortality comes at such a price. Had I been there in Sookie's place, Eric, I would have stayed with you. I would have held you in my arms and comforted you as long as you needed and wanted me. I would have kissed you and made you feel happy again. If only I were there.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani July 18th 2011, 2:00 pm

Eric sweety, I am so sorry you had to go thru that. I think we all felt so happy for you in your joy of the moment and I know some of us cried real tears for you when you had to go underground. Yes, it was unfair of Sookie to treat you that way. You deserved better, much better. I am sure any one of us here would have been happy to have stayed with you. We arent that lacking in compassion. Plus we do love you as your sister wives. On the bright side tho, Sookie did come after you , right? I mean, she must care in some way or else she could have just left you out there to die. I know you didnt like Alcide one little bit, but she even enlisted help to find you. She doesnt just call him and buddy buddy up with him over brunch, altho you dont know that. She needed him to help find you because it mattered to her. Take heart you big beautiful viking, in th end, it will all work out just fine. We love you, vampire and all.
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Area 5 August 7th 2011, 12:22 am

I hate what I was, what I am learning I was. Pam says I was cruel and I did terrible things. The dream of my maker trying to force me to drain Sookie was terrifying and I want no part of who I was.

I was perfectly willing to accept the True Death from my liege. I am a danger to our kind. And yet he let me go and my first thought was Sookie.

I wanted her. I wanted her warmth and her kisses. I wanted to press her body against me and I wanted her hands on me. I wanted to kiss her and taste her and be with her. The moon was full and high and I was happy to lie down in the grass with her, to smell the wildness around us and in her. I loved hearing her sigh and and moan as I made love with her. I was not sure of how to be with her. I did not want to hurt her, to "fuck" her as Pam said I had done with others.

I was angry with King Bill when he was rude to her but my heart sang to hear her defending me though I felt she should stay out of my troubles. She had done enough for me and I did not want her to be in anymore trouble. I know King Bill still loves her. How could he not, she is so sweet and innocent. Perhaps that is why he was cruel to her just then, his heart was hurting. He had, after all, caught us together, I was on top of her kissing her. I would have been insane to see her with another like that.

Still, I fear for the future. I do not want to return to being the vampire I was. I want to be free to make myself over. I don't want to hurt people and cause people pain. I want to love Sookie, to care for her, not hurt her and if this curse cast by this necromancer is lifted, I do not want to be as I was. She will not want to love me that way. I do not blame her.

If being with her is a result of this curse, then I am not cursed but truly blessed.
Sheriff Area 5
Sheriff Area 5
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down