Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert-Island List for TB cast members

Go down

Desert-Island List for TB cast members Empty Desert-Island List for TB cast members

Post  raki May 31st 2010, 1:31 am

Here’s the Desert-Island List of three of the cast members of HBO’s True Blood. They reveal the items essential for their survival as listed in the June 2010 edition of Marie Claire Magazine.

Joe Manganiello (Alcide Hevereaux)

DVD: Fight Club – Sums up the struggle of my generation. Men descended from virile hunters, reducted to picking out duvet covers.
CD: Collected by Massive Attack: This most creative body of work I’ve ever heard –and the sexiest.
TV Box set: True Blood – It was my favorite before so why change now?

Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton)

DVD: Notting Hill – I always laugh when Hugh Grant tries to climb the fence and says “Oopsey Daisies!”

CD: Transatlanticism by Death CAb for Cutis – My husband and I took a road trip along the coast and played this over and over.

TV Box set: In Living Color (season 1) – I used to act out each sketch like Jim Carrey’s Fire Marshall Bill and Jamie Foxx’s Wanda.

Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte)

DVD: Andrew Dice Clay Live! The Diceman Cometh – I’d have this playing on a loop – to scare away wild animals.
CD: Getz/Gilberto by Stand Getz & Joao Gilberto – This album would chill me out. Deserted islands can be stressful you know?
TV Box set: I dream of Jeannie – Probably not as good as Bewitched, but it’s got more cleavage.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down