Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILERS S3 E6: I got a right to sing the Blues

+5
Fairy
Butter2
TiffTiff
raki
Aslinn Dhan
9 posters

Go down

SPOILERS S3  E6:  I got a right to sing the Blues Empty SPOILERS S3 E6: I got a right to sing the Blues

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 27th 2010, 2:46 pm

Nothing else is known, but I bet it has something to do with a conversation between our Bill and the King of Mississippi

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on July 16th 2010, 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS S3  E6:  I got a right to sing the Blues Empty Re: SPOILERS S3 E6: I got a right to sing the Blues

Post  raki February 27th 2010, 3:10 pm

I found this bit about the episode...

True Blood – Episode 3.06 will be titled - “What Do You Know About Love” and will be directed by Michael Lehmann and written by Alan Ball.

CASTING CALL:

[PEACH] – A woman that is rude to Arlene when she waits on her.

Should be a good one if AB wrote the episode cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS S3  E6:  I got a right to sing the Blues Empty Re: SPOILERS S3 E6: I got a right to sing the Blues

Post  TiffTiff February 28th 2010, 2:06 am

I could only hope that it is a showdown between Sookie and Eric. Love talks are always intense.
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 February 28th 2010, 12:18 pm

I agree with you Tiff i hope Eric and Sookie at least condront the fact that she has been dreaming about him. One can only hope.
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff February 28th 2010, 12:27 pm

Well, I just don't think they would be giving her dreams without something that could lead into season 3. I mean, I would dream about him :drunken:
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy February 28th 2010, 4:06 pm

I think Eric will continue his pursuit of Sookie and her dreams will continue at least until something really physical happens. At least we can fantasize! And of course they will be looking for Bill. (Damn that Lorena. I hope Sookie stakes her butt.)
Twisted Evil
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff February 28th 2010, 9:14 pm

I love "physical" and "Eric" being in the same sentence Whip It
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags March 1st 2010, 12:40 pm

I love the sounds of this episode! Of course, us Eric Girls want it to refer to his Vikingness!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 1st 2010, 9:52 pm

SugarMags wrote:I love the sounds of this episode! Of course, us Eric Girls want it to refer to his Vikingness!

Damn straight, Sugar!
Viking
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine March 3rd 2010, 7:28 pm

TiffTiff wrote:I love "physical" and "Eric" being in the same sentence Whip It

Amen to that.

I am seriously getting excited for season 3 after seeing all these spoilers. im such a sucker for them.
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 5th 2010, 6:26 pm

I can see Sookie asking Eric, "What do you know about love?"
I can also see Eric asking himself, "What do you know about love?"

By the time this episode rolls around there should be some serious conversation between Eric and Sookie and Sookie and Bill, assuming she has found him by then.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 5th 2010, 6:27 pm

TiffTiff wrote:I love "physical" and "Eric" being in the same sentence Whip It

Of course you do, Tiff. That's why you are our official Viking Inspector!
Viking
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani March 27th 2010, 12:59 pm

What do you know about love?

Hmmmn, lots of challenges to our perception of love when it comes to family, espscially since that is what this season will be all about!

What do you know about parental love? asks an abandoned child perhaps.

What do you know about love? an ancient vampire asks a young woman who has not lived enough years in his opinion.

I could even see Arlene asking that question of a childless person regarding her children/ unborn child. Perhaps asking a vampire?

What do you know about love? As seen from the eyes of a were who has mated for life.

So many possibilities!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki April 2nd 2010, 3:55 pm

Kevin Michael Walsh has been added to the cast of True Blood in Episode 3.06 ‘What Do You Know About Love’ as Jethro

http://www.trueblood-online.com/season-3/true-blood-casting-call-for-3-09-and-cast-addition-for-3-06/
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy April 2nd 2010, 6:52 pm

I wonder who Jethro might be? Another were maybe?
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 8th 2010, 10:59 am

Fresh from imdb.com.
**This episode also got a name change

Episode 3.06: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues“: Spurned by Eric, Sookie fears the worst for Bill, whose fate now lies in Lorena’s hands. Fueled by a night of bloody passion, Tara executes a desperate plan to stave off Franklin’s advances. In Bon Temps, Tommy finds it difficult to leave the family nest; Jessica gets her fix from a Merlotte’s customer; and Jason’s romance with Crystal hits a snag, as does Lafayette’s with Jesus. After revealing his master plan to Eric, Russell pays a visit to Louisiana in order to start executing it. (Written by Alan Ball; directed by Michael Lehmann.)
Original airdate: July 25

Promo shown after episode 5....