Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything is broken got me thinking

2 posters

Go down

Everything is broken got me thinking Empty Everything is broken got me thinking

Post  GodSpeed August 16th 2010, 10:01 am

You know how Jason was talking with Andy about busting Hot Shot for being drug dealers. And then later Jason and Crystal were talking and Crystal said "You can't put them into the system" Well that one aspect sparked a thought.

I wonder if there are any were's or shifters in jail, because I can't remember it ever being mentioned and how would it be handled. Cause on the full moon were's have to shift and if they are in jail then their secret would be revealed. I'm guessing since no one knows about them then either they shift before being taken to jail and flee or the government intervenes in those situations, where they shift in custody, and studies the were/shifter in question.

What are your thoughts?
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Everything is broken got me thinking Empty Re: Everything is broken got me thinking

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 30th 2010, 10:46 am

I just came back upon this thread...I imagine there are not many shifters or weres in any sort of institutional system with humans....Remember, even Quinn's mom was in a special facility for weres and shifters..

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down