Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken

+8
Renee
Aslinn Dhan
westexan
Linzy
Fyre
raki
Violet
GodSpeed
12 posters

Go down

Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Empty Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken

Post  GodSpeed May 12th 2010, 5:03 pm

Thread is open.

Sookie tells Bill that she knows about the secret file he's been keeping on her family. Nan Flanagan visits Eric at Fangtasia to investigate the disappearance of the Magister. The Authority gives Eric the green light to kill Russell. Tara seeks therapy for her trauma. Hadley introduces Sookie to her son, Hunter, who is also a telepath. Bill meets Claudine in the mysterious dream world and finally discovers what Sookie is. Hoyt admits to Jessica that he doesn't care for Summer. Jason and Crystal tie up and plant V on her fiance, who later savages one of Andy's cops. Sam beats up Calvin at Merlotte's, and Crystal follows her father to the hospital, against Jason's wishes. Arlene admits she doesn't want Rene's child. Tara attends a rape survivors' group where Holly reveals she too is a survivor. Franklin comes back for Tara, only to be shot by Jason with wooden bullets. Russell appears on TV, killing a newscaster and pledging to wage war against humans and the American Vampire League.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Empty Re: Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken

Post  GodSpeed August 15th 2010, 8:02 pm

1 hour to go trubies!!!!!!!
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Empty Re: Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken

Post  GodSpeed August 16th 2010, 12:08 am

Listen you little whiny bitch -
Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Tumblr_l788hdq6l21qa2ovmo1_500
Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Tumblr_l7887b8Z9i1qcs3sko1_400

Sorry that was one of my favorite lines of the episode.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 16th 2010, 12:33 am

It's pretty funny when Eric gets called a bitch hehe.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 16th 2010, 12:51 am

Just a few of my random thoughts so far. I still need to rewatch, but over all I enjoyed this episode.

Loving...
Sam- Kickin ass and takin names! Now just knock some sense into your brother...

Eric/ Nan/ the Authority/ Russell - this made the episode for me, man did Russell go off the deep end! I hope that Nan and her people will help out Eric now that they can't keep the whole thing hush hush.
Best scene:
Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Tumblr_l78a76Qc4b1qcs3sko1_400

Eric and Pam- the scene in his office was so sad.
Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Tumblr_l78amrVkbW1qa5dy8o1_500
Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken Tumblr_l78b1hnBKO1qa5dy8o1_500
Turn LaLa!

Not Loving...
The Shower Scene- its not anti- Bill and I'll just stop with that.

Pam wearing Uggs?! Not in the mood for pumps, ok wear a pair of cute flats! Razz

Tommy- I've been a fan, but this past episode he was a real shit. I hope he makes a turn for the better and soon.

Still bummed about Calvin and Hot Shot being so trashy... it was hard to feel sorry for Calvin after that beating he took. In fact I still don't feel sorry, you should be worried about your daughters safety not if she is a snitch! Curse

Crystal you are showing your true colors thats for sure, I was rooting for you too....meh now I'm really on the fence. Poor Jason, buckle up buddy this one is going to be a real bumby ride!

Last edited by raki on August 16th 2010, 2:28 am; edited 3 times in total
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre August 16th 2010, 1:11 am

Russell has lost it! I died laughing at him talking to Talbot mush in the jar.

It is so cute to see LaLa glowing.

R.I.P. Franklin.

The scene with Eric and Pam was heart breaking. It was nice to see that he cares for her.

We got to see hunter.

More thoughts to come.

GodSpeed, my husband loves your siggy!
Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 16th 2010, 3:59 am

I agree with Raki. Eric, Nan and Russell and the Authority were the best parts of this episode.
Nan is a major biatch. I would love to see Pam kick her ass.
I think Russell's feelings towards the Authority is what most vampires feel about them. He seems to be the only one willing to face off with them, albeit more so now after Talbot's death.
It was a touching moment between Eric and Pam, when he told her to become a maker.

Yeah, I am over Tommy now too. He is such a jerk, I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.

I am sad that Franklin is officially gone, I will miss his craziness.

The parts with Bill, Sookie, Hadley and Hunter seemed rushed. I wonder if the QSA knows about Hunter.
Bill and Claudine? I just don't get it. He has had her blood before and he never met Claudine. I guess it was because he almost drained her? I don't know.

I do not like Crystal, Jason can do so much better.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 16th 2010, 9:17 am

Just felt like another filler episode. I agree with the Eric scenes, great and moving. Okay, I know this is a multilayered show with tons of characters, but may I ask, where has Sookie been??? I don't think they expanded enough on her and Hunter and then her and Bill. UM....weird folder, explain??? I felt is was a weak explanation. I hate Calvin Norris' character, UGH and Tommy at this point. I wish Claudine was more confident and bold and well, Claudine. That was a weird scene, I still don't get it. I am gonna rewatch tonight without the yawning hubby. Rolling Eyes
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 16th 2010, 10:37 am

Sookie/Hadley/Hunter - That seemed to be rushed for sure. And wasn't this introduced a little early from the books? Yes I know this isn't the books, I just can't remember Sookie meeting Hunter this early.

Jason/Crystal - STAY AWAY Jason, if only you thought with the correct head. You are in for a bumpy ride for sure.

Hey Soos/LaLa - This is one of the storylines that is intriguing me more and more each week. Can't wait to see what happens with them.

Sam/Tommy - Sam needs to take that boy out to the wood shed. He needs a good beating, and he also needs to go - quickly. Knew that boy was no good from the beginning.

Hoyt/Jessica/Tommy - Tommy needs to stay away from Jess before he gives her flea bites. Hopefully Hoyt will finally take a stand to Tommy and work things out with Jess.(Can't believe I said that)
Spoiler:

Alcide - Even though he wasn't in this episode I have something to say - Hallaujeahs

Calvin - Whiskey Tango, be concerned about your daughter. Not if Sam "lied" supposedly. See what happens when you assume, pussy?

Arlene/Terry - Arlene is sure going to play the "I'm pregnant hear me roar" card isn't she?

Holly - Very interesting

Russell - What can I say about the king other that he stepped way off the deep end.

Franklin/Tara - Sorry to say I now hate Jason alot more than I ever have. I don't think Franklin would have killed Tara. I think he would have fed from her, but not killed her.

I'll miss you Franklin, and your huge freakyness.

Thats all I got right now. Maybe more later.

GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 16th 2010, 11:24 am

Me... I LOVED THE SHOWER SCENE I wished it had been longer

Now to the rest of the epi:

Eric and the V Feds- That was a great scene...Eric just came right on out of the shoot telling it like it is. But I must say, I feel really sorry for the lady who plays Ginger....about her only lines is to scream like a panther....

I loved the little back and forth with Sookie and Bill...my better half said "They sound like us babe,"

Russell and his tissue hug....urgggghhhhh, almost lost my cookies with that...

Crystal...I was like WTF....Jason is too stupid to realize he is in deep shit...

The Sookie/Hadley/Hunter scene...I think could have been better. I think it had the feeling of being a little bit too...throwaway

Bill and his side trip to Fairy Land....I liked it, and I think his reaction to her was pretty much normal....Eric would have reacted the same way

Arlene- Well, she is on my last nerve......

Tommy....Sam kick him to the curb

Freaklin....RIP Mu Fu

Biscuit Whore....down the road girl you're done

The decision of the Authority...I bet they give Eric his fire power now that Edgington interrupted with some breaking news. Talk about a PR nightmare.....

I loved the epi..I cheered and laughed and had a great time.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 16th 2010, 12:01 pm

I have to re-watch the episode to get a better understanding of it. I've only watched it once and had to tell people downstairs to shhh because I couldn't hear. I hate that.

I agree with, aslinn. Shower scene was too short. I know the Eric girls weren't too happy about it, but let Bill enjoy his short time with Sookie. Eric will get there.

The Hadley/Hunter/Sookie scene seemed rushed to me too. They really want to get the major bits of the books out of the way so AB can go his own route. Atleast, that's the way I see it.

I was surprised that Eric gave up the information on Russell and what has taken place with him. Was he out of ideas? I liked the scene with him and Pam too.

I"m not happy about Calvin either. I did love it when Sam kicked his ass. Looked like Sam had a lot of anger built up inside him.

Jason and Crystal. I'm starting to feel her more as Crystal now. She needs to take some time and figure out what she wants to do with her life. She's not in a good place.

Bill in fairyland. I really liked this scene. Seeing a vampire in daylight, wearing all white. So unexpected. Was he able to gain Claudine's trust enough for her to tell Bill what she is? Or did he just figure it out? I hope she realized that Bill isn't a bad man and isn't out to steal Sookie's light. She looked surprised with him. I wonder how Sookie will take the news.

Russell in the end. Wow, he really wants to start a war. That thing about eating babies? Oh, Russell what are you doing?? Vampires will be threatened by it. Hopefully not too many vampires will follow Russell, but I have a feeling this will not end well.

RIP Franklin. He was a freak, but I will miss him. I kind of like that it was Jason who got him. I wonder if Tara will shine to him again. Jason finally got to use his wooden bullets, just glad he didn't use them on Bill.

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee August 16th 2010, 1:55 pm

My overview of last night’s offering…………..

Ginger: Awesome lungs there, girlfriend.

Eric: Honeybunch, we know revenge is a dish best eaten cold but couldn’t you have left it in the fridge just a little while longer?

Russell: Babydoll, cuddling vampire goop even if it is Talbot is never a good thing.

Bill: Pass me the soap sweetie.

Sookie: Honey, you’ve got to get some hot chick slippers, those granny slippers just aren’t cutting it.

Jesus: Can I borrow your robe? It’s smoking boyfriend.

Crystal: Would you know the difference between the truth and a lie if it hit you in the head with a case of Sudafed?

Jason: Get someone to loan you a brain cell. Please!

Pam: I’m loving the matchy matchy.

Tommy: When you’re told to put your pants on, put them on all the way. Little flashes of puppy pecker aren’t required.

Ruby Jean: Yes darlin’ God does love ‘em. You rock Miss Lady blessin’ the jello.

Andy: Now you know why Bud had polyps in his ass.

Holly: You’re freaking awesome girl. Keep it up.

Hadley: Way to freak out your kid and you say vamps don’t think like regular people? Ever heard of the pot and the kettle.

Arlene: I agree turn his shifty ass over and shake it outta him. Honey, you know your life sucks when the best part of your day is when you’re at work.

Hoyt: I’m all for short women with tall men but darlin’ you have done lost your ever loving mind! The biscuit troll is addicted to dolls too? Good lord boy, find the pair you grew to stand up against your momma! NOW!!

Calvin: Geeze could you get anymore whiskey tango?

Sam: Honey bunch, you’ve got some unresolved issues. Wanna talk?

Franklin: Sorry Jason ended you, I’m going to miss your crazy ass and that accent of yours but you’ve got to admit Tara’s are bigger than yours.

Nan: Nan, Nan, Nan, you naughty girl. It looks like you and our lovely Pam have a little something in common.

Russell: What a vamp! You give whole new meaning to the statement “Grow a spine.”

Vamps….. Gotta love ‘em.

Renee

Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 16th 2010, 2:30 pm

That was great, Renne!

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien August 16th 2010, 5:29 pm

I really hate Tommy.

Sam- He can't catch a break...I see a possible love connection with Tara

Jesus- it seems like he has another lover. Suspect

Jessica- I still don't know if she was upset with Hoyt or just really happy.

I need to rewatch the episode again
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Only1JenB August 17th 2010, 4:47 am

OK...so I am using Renee's format...Hope you don't mind....

Ginger: Enough screaming baby....we know you are a puss and you scream at everything....

Eric: You are just too sweet with Pam...pulled at the heart strings, you did.

Russell: How's the deep end??

Bill: How did that Fairy light feel, BEE-OTCH?? JK!! Time to start 'splaing things to Sookie!

Sookie: PLEASE relax your arms for the LOVE OF GOD!! If I see another pose of you walking with your elbows awkwardly bent and hands in jazz pose I will pull a Ginger.

Jesus: Nice ink...lol

Lafayette: Love looks good on you, baby! I likie!

Crystal: 2 words....Whiskey Tango

Jason: I'm sorry that you are so stupid that you don't see trash when it is right in front of you.

Pam: You looked so beautiful with your "caring hat" on!

Tommy: Have you ever heard of Karma? It's a Bitch sometimes I have a feeling you will be meeting her soon!

Ruby Jean: War Paint....love it!

Andy: Sorry bout the ulcers...comes with the job Computer Crash

Holly: I'm liking you....

Hadley: I think you may be suffering from blood loss or loss of oxygen flow to the brain...You don't freak out like that with kids....GAH!

Arlene: Take a breath baby...it is going to work out all right.

Hoyt: If you effing hate Summer....please tell her to step up out of there....b/c I think it is safe to say we all effing hate her....annoying little shit. Only weird people bring DOLLS on a date! WTF!?

Calvin: "You got knocked the F*** out" HA!

Sam: Remind me not to call you a Pussy!

Franklin: It's been fun Franklin...gonna miss you!!

Nan: Tsk tsk....You and Pam have more in common than you think.

Alcide: Where are you, Wolfie? Mama misses you!! I love you
Only1JenB
Only1JenB
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina August 17th 2010, 6:36 am

I LOVED this epi. I had a mini blackout during some "shower scene" so we won't go into detail on that.

I was thrilled to NOT see Suckie cry this episode. The cry face is freaking ridiculous, as is the the way you try to flirt. Stupid skank. Although, looking at the meat waltzing throughout her life, can't blame the inner skank from reaching out.

How is it Bill has all this money and Jessica is forced to host for a bar where the clientèle is really falling off the deep end? At least Eric made Pam Fangtasia goodness. Can't Bill open a business for the girl or something? Speaking of deep end, Hoyt really? He needs to get his shit together and fast as he is falling off the short, cool page. Sorry GS, but I like Tommy. Kid may be a brat, but he's got some brass balls, no matter how small they are, to stand up for Jessica.

Sam...LOVED you kicking Whiskey Tango's ass! He used to be dubbed "boring Sam", sorry but that's how it was. Season 2 when he ripped MA's heart out he became badass. This season it was a bit slow to warm to Sam, for me. Then he pulls this and it's like HELL YEAH! Let a tiny bit of that inner WT come out, baby! I still like Sam and Tara together, I think they're good for one another.

Holly, I am loving. Strong woman and I like her better in the show than in the books. Arlene needs a friend and it's awesome to see Holly step up. More than say someone like, 'take money from Eric and then cryface Suckie' :)

Franklin...RIP. Your one-liners were awesome, but unlike GS, I think you would have drained Tara. He was off the cliff and into the deep end. Vamp stalkers are frightening.

Jason and Crystal doesn't meld well with me. I keep telling you all, her head shape irks me and it continues to do so! She's a liar and quite annoying. I wondered why LaLa and Hey Soos volunteered to take Calvin...I don't know something rings off about that. Who's freaking truck was that? I'm wondering if Hey Soos has any ties at all to HotShot.

Eric...be still my insane heart! His compassion and love for Pam was displayed beautifully. I haven't seen that connect between them until now. So sincere, the both of them. He's so amazing I love you I will forgive Nan this once for calling my vamp out of his name. Just once.

Nan's got bigger problems to attend to, as the King just ripped open wounds all over the community. I hate to say it, but I love it! Be damned to this political correctness, fake, bullshit. Edgington is keeping it real and honest, I'll bypass the giant jar of lover blood in this instance LOL (not saying ripping spines out should continue, but I get the message, he just needs to be more verbal than physical lol)

Can't wait for Sunday!!
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie August 17th 2010, 1:38 pm

I loved the scene with Eric and Pam,it was nice to see how much they care and love each other.

Russell has gone gone off the deep end! When he ripped the dudes spine out my dog couldn't stop staring at the tv screen. She was mesmerized with him it seems. When he was hugging the Talbot goo,that was really gross!

minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 17th 2010, 8:44 pm

Looks like Jessica doesn't mind working at Merlotte's. Sucks for her that Hoyt hangs around there, but it's still a small town. Not a lot of options.

I wish we had seen more of the fight for the VRA. It would have given the last scene a bigger impact.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 17th 2010, 9:17 pm

Tommy may have brass balls, but he stuck them balls in one too many fights where they didn't belong. I really, really don't think Jessica was hurt by what Hoyt said, I mean seriously. He was basically telling her how much he missed her, and it tugged at her "morality" that she still has. She is afraid of what could happen and is a bit scared I would think. I have a feeling little mister "pee wee league" will be put in his place soon enough.

fleabitten wrote:Alcide: Where are you, Wolfie? Mama misses you!!
Don't be bringing any more fleas into my house,
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 22nd 2010, 3:41 pm

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien August 22nd 2010, 8:24 pm

GodSpeed wrote:Tommy may have brass balls, but he stuck them balls in one too many fights where they didn't belong. I really, really don't think Jessica was hurt by what Hoyt said, I mean seriously. He was basically telling her how much he missed her, and it tugged at her "morality" that she still has. She is afraid of what could happen and is a bit scared I would think. I have a feeling little mister "pee wee league" will be put in his place soon enough.

fleabitten wrote:Alcide: Where are you, Wolfie? Mama misses you!!
Don't be bringing any more fleas into my house,

I think he shifts into a pitbull and attacks Hoyt.
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down