Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR

+7
Violet
Fairy
FaerieMusk
westexan
Scarlett Harlot
GodSpeed
raki
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR Empty May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR

Post  raki February 10th 2010, 1:18 am

May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR

Tuesday, May 4, 7:00PM EDT
Barnes and Noble Union Square, 33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003

Wednesday, May 5, 7:30PM EDT
Philadelphia Free Library, 1901 Vine St., Philadelphia, PA 19103

Thursday, May 6, 7:30PM EDT
Borders Book and Music, Crossroads Center, 5871 Crossroads Center Way, Bailey's Crossroads, VA 22041

Saturday, May 8, time TBA
Mysterious Galaxy, 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite #302, San Diego, CA 92111

Monday, May 10, 7:00 PM PDT
Barnes & Noble #2089, The Grove, 189 Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Wednesday, May 12, 7:00PM PDT
Powell's City of Books, The Bagdad Theater & Pub, 3702 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, OR 97214-5146

Thursday, May 13, 7:00PM PDT
University Bookstore, 4326 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105

Saturday, May 15, 2:00PM CDT
Borders, 10720 Preston Road, Suite 1018, Dallas, TX 75230

Wish I could go to one of these myself, any other posters thinking about going that could fill the rest of us in??

For those of use who don't live near these stops, have no fear!

To quote Charlaine from her blog...

I’ve been looking over my tour schedule, and if you have, too, you’ll notice the same thing I did; the middle of the United States is missing, for the most part. Before you get all indignant on middle America’s behalf, let me tell you that my publicist is considering sending me around the central states for a week later in the year. When I can sandwich this in, I’m not sure, but it’s under consideration. If it comes to fruition, it’ll appear on the calendar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR Empty Re: May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR

Post  GodSpeed February 10th 2010, 9:23 am

The closest to me is VA. I wish it were in Atlanta or Charlotte. I could make that drive.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR Empty Re: May 4 - 16: Charlaine Harris DEAD IN THE FAMILY BOOK TOUR

Post  Scarlett Harlot February 10th 2010, 12:54 pm

I will be there for sure. I am hoping to get some of the other local girls to join me as well. I will be representing TBC Very Happy
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://twitter.com/paigetj27

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan February 10th 2010, 1:34 pm

As far as I know, I am going to the one in Dallas. Already have it on our calendars, hubby and the kids will stay with my in laws in FT. Worth, and me and my sister in law are going. I can't wait, hopefully nothing will stand in my way! bounce
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk February 10th 2010, 2:05 pm

I'm in for the one at the Grove. Sounds fun.
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy February 28th 2010, 4:25 pm

GodSpeed wrote:The closest to me is VA. I wish it were in Atlanta or Charlotte. I could make that drive.

Me too GS. It would be awesome if she came to Atlanta. You and Jen could come stay at my house for the booksigning!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet April 7th 2010, 9:27 pm

Just found out today that I'll be able to go to the LA signing. I'm so excited!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 7th 2010, 9:30 pm

FaerieMusk wrote:I'm in for the one at the Grove. Sounds fun.

You are going? Awesome....you can meet up with Violet and myself Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet April 7th 2010, 9:35 pm

Three forum members representing. Do you think Stephen Moyer will be there to have a book signed? One can only hope Wink
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 7th 2010, 9:45 pm

You never know Vi....he isn't all that far away Wink
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 7th 2010, 10:33 pm

Very cool guys
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 28th 2010, 2:24 pm

I just wanted to let everyone who is going to the Grove on May 10th know, I spoke with the store and got more details. You WILL have to buy a book there to get the wristband so you can meet Charlaine. What I am going to do is buy my book on the 4th and buy another copy on the 10th so I can have one mint condition autographed and one to read or lend out. However, it is entirely up to you how you decide to proceed, I just wanted to give you a word of warning that you will have to buy the book there
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  FangBanger April 28th 2010, 3:32 pm

Scarlett Harlot wrote:I just wanted to let everyone who is going to the Grove on May 10th know, I spoke with the store and got more details. You WILL have to buy a book there to get the wristband so you can meet Charlaine. What I am going to do is buy my book on the 4th and buy another copy on the 10th so I can have one mint condition autographed and one to read or lend out. However, it is entirely up to you how you decide to proceed, I just wanted to give you a word of warning that you will have to buy the book there

Thanks for the info hun. I will definitely be going to the Grove for that. Hopefully I will see you up there Raises Eyebrows
FangBanger
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 28th 2010, 3:37 pm

FangBanger wrote:
Scarlett Harlot wrote:I just wanted to let everyone who is going to the Grove on May 10th know, I spoke with the store and got more details. You WILL have to buy a book there to get the wristband so you can meet Charlaine. What I am going to do is buy my book on the 4th and buy another copy on the 10th so I can have one mint condition autographed and one to read or lend out. However, it is entirely up to you how you decide to proceed, I just wanted to give you a word of warning that you will have to buy the book there

Thanks for the info hun. I will definitely be going to the Grove for that. Hopefully I will see you up there Raises Eyebrows

You will for sure!! I have to give you and Vi my number so we can coordinate
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  FangBanger April 28th 2010, 3:44 pm

Scarlett Harlot wrote:
FangBanger wrote:

You will for sure!! I have to give you and Vi my number so we can coordinate

If we have to buy a book up there... I was thinking that I would probably just follow your lead. I don't want to lend out the one with the autograph ... I don't want to have to murder someone for ruining that copy. Once we buy the book they give us a wristband so that we can meet her so I guess its just a matter of timing for that.
FangBanger
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 28th 2010, 3:59 pm

I want to see reports form everyone
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 28th 2010, 4:01 pm

You know me......you will have a full report with complete photos. Although I am bummed I can't do the shirts in time. Just no money, especially if I have to buy two books
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan April 28th 2010, 10:23 pm

Hey Scarlett, what kind of shirts were you going to do? I have an insider for shirts here, my mom's bf (actually he is probably her CL hubby now) has a sister that does my store's shirts, I might could get them done in time and pretty cheap too. I was thinking of doing my own with an iron on transfer and doing the Kaiser's also, but a onesie.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 29th 2010, 1:25 am

I will send you the layout West :)
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet April 29th 2010, 12:02 pm

Thanks for the info, Scarlett. I figured we would have to buy a book, does this mean she will only sign the bought book? I kind of wanted my Dead Until Dark signed.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 29th 2010, 12:09 pm

Violet wrote:Thanks for the info, Scarlett. I figured we would have to buy a book, does this mean she will only sign the bought book? I kind of wanted my Dead Until Dark signed.

I am not sure Violet. I know that we need to buy the book to get the wristband. However I have no clue if they will deny you another signed book
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet April 29th 2010, 12:44 pm

Did you pick up on anymore info?

I can't wait, it's just around the corner!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine April 29th 2010, 12:48 pm

have fun everyone who is going

she is super nice. 🐰 cheers
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Harlot April 29th 2010, 1:33 pm

Violet wrote:Did you pick up on anymore info?

I can't wait, it's just around the corner!

I called the store and they are not sure, they said it is up to the author. I would recommend bringing the book just in case she will sign it
Scarlett Harlot
Scarlett Harlot
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk May 3rd 2010, 6:11 pm

I'll be attending the one at the Grove. Can't wait!
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next