Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

+7
Fairy
Lina
Violet
Linzy
FaerieMusk
raki
Aslinn Dhan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner Empty Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  Aslinn Dhan December 1st 2010, 10:22 am

This apparently is the title to Episode 2, this can change at any time and it appears there are some flash backs to 1970's London (Sean says brill) and at least one protest scene in front of Fangtasia...All I can say is....so not a good idea...

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on February 7th 2011, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner Empty Re: Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  raki December 18th 2010, 11:01 am

Some casting info for this episode...

[CALLUM] British bartender seen in flashback to London in 1982. He bartends in a punk underground nightclub…

[MALE PROTESTOR #1] This male protestor, 5’8″ tall at most, pickets Fangtasia and starts a physical fight with a “fangbanger”…

[MALE PROTESTOR #2] Another male protestor picketing Fangtasia, he captures a confrontation on his smart phone…

[LUTHER] An older, backwoods, inbred man at the compound, he is Timbo’s uncle…

source: http://www.sookieverseblog.com/
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner Empty Re: Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 27th 2011, 7:01 pm

Hey there, those of you who watched Epi 2, if you guys want to discuss it ahead of time, do it here, not everyone has the luxury of HBO.GO
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk June 28th 2011, 6:04 pm

Is this the place to talk about Epi 2? I watched it last night and oooooolala! So entertaining!
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 28th 2011, 6:10 pm

Absolutly chatter away if you took advantage of the opportunity to check out the epi ahead of time...How did you like the fine scene with Bill...pretty yummy...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 28th 2011, 6:35 pm

Jessica is such a bad girl.
As much as I like Hoyt and Jessica together, I like the idea of watching a baby vampire coming into her own.
I really think she shouldn't be in a committed relationship with anyone right now.

And what was up with Sookie marching up into Bill's bedroom like she owned the place.
Oh, and Sookie, moron, you do not turn down an offer like that from Eric.

Do you all think that Bill as king was the plan from the beginning when he met Nan in the 80's?

It was weird seeing the Viking so vulnerable.

Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 28th 2011, 6:54 pm

I think it was her plan to have him in the AVL and be one of the players...the king thing? I think this reflects the thing the first book where Bill ran for "investigator" to keep Sookie safe...Since he knew Eric and Pam had survived his attempt to kill them off, he became King to try and keep her safe...but then she disappeared and Bill sort of moved on...

Yeah, and what was that, her, barging in on him and then being all teary eyed and disgusted with him?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 6:56 pm

OMG...I never thought about that....I forgot completely...

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 28th 2011, 11:33 pm

I completely agree about Sookie going into Bill's house like she owned the place. She would throw a hissy fit if he had done that to her.

I like your take on Bill becoming King to protect Sookie. I wish we could see more of what happened right after Sookie disappeared. Did Bill ever get arrested? What kinds of conversations did Bill and Eric have about what happened to her? What did Sam, Jason, Tara and Lafayette really think happened to her? I know Bill didn't do anything and would never do anything to her, but if I were a resident of Bon Temps I would probably jump in with those who thought he had something to do with it. Broken hearted vampire isn't a good mix, just look at Franklin or Lorena. He must have done some pretty hard convincing to get people to accept he didn't do anything. He seems to be doing great in the community.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 29th 2011, 7:12 am

Yeah, that is the downside to the story beginning one year after Sookie disappears...You don't get the things that happened while she was gone...hummmmmmmmmm
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina June 29th 2011, 5:52 pm

All I can say, it's time to recast Sookie for a petite Latina, because the Sookie there is plain stupid :/ I will write my own response script! LOL Loving where this season is going. Bill doesn't come off as a good badass to me, he's just too, too damn nice for it all lol
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 29th 2011, 6:54 pm

Too Square to deal V?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 29th 2011, 10:22 pm

Eric knows how to make an entrance. Since Tara tried to stake my Viking, we are no longer "girls."

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 29th 2011, 10:25 pm

Lina wrote:All I can say, it's time to recast Sookie for a petite Latina, because the Sookie there is plain stupid :/ I will write my own response script! LOL Loving where this season is going. Bill doesn't come off as a good badass to me, he's just too, too damn nice for it all lol

Speaking of "petite Latina," Luna is beautiful! I suspect she might possibly be connected in some way to the witches. Did you catch her story about how she shifted into her dead mother?
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 29th 2011, 11:52 pm

I thought the same thing about Luna too. I think she may be be connected to the witches also. Poor Sam, the man can't catch a break.

The story Luna told about the skin-walkers really hit close to home. I am Navajo and have heard many stories concerning them. But, they were told as truth not tale. With very traditional Navajos it remains very much a taboo topic. But in the versions that we were told in our family the skin-walkers were never able to transform into another human being, only animals.

My father was a Navajo policeman and he told us stories about people calling in and reporting sightings of skin-walkers. The policeman are obligated to respond and treat them as they would any other crime. My grandfather was a Navajo medicine and performed ceremonies to ward off such witchery, which they are considered among traditional Navajos.

It will be interesting see Luna's story unfold.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina June 30th 2011, 9:36 am

Linzy I didn't know that! Pretty cool history :)

Fairy, I didn't watch the whole epi on HBO Go, took sneak peeks of Eric LOL Yeah I'm lame that way. I may load it up again when I get a minute. There is so much going in the first few epi'd with the witches, I am loving it!
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 4th 2011, 2:07 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64886320@N08/5901424883/

Here is the shot I managed to get in slo-mo.
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  fangtime July 4th 2011, 4:17 pm

lelama wrote:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64886320@N08/5901424883/

Here is the shot I managed to get in slo-mo.

hmmmm yellow eyes... in the book we know it gets associated to a shifter and the witch was a shifter in the original.... wonder what Alan has been cooking for us! The witch, as she is now, is not very interesting! Bet there will be some other stuff going on!
fangtime
fangtime
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 5th 2011, 10:05 am

The significantly younger face reminds me of the faery glamour of Mab in Faeryland. Their eyes also get fairly weird. Marnie is maybe one of the Skinwalkers we've been hearing about, or maybe she just does Unseelie Faery (Bad Faery) magick?
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  raki July 5th 2011, 10:48 am

i believe Marnie was/ is being taken over by another more powerful witch.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan July 5th 2011, 2:27 pm

I loved this episode! It was TRUEBLOOD!!! I wonder if she was channeling someone from Eric's past, he looks as though maybe he was recognizing the face.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 5th 2011, 2:37 pm

I totally agree West, I think this is someone Eric knew...He is 1000 years old and is bound to have been in trouble a time or two.....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 5th 2011, 2:55 pm

I like the idea that she's chanelling someone from Eric's past. This gives me hope for more Eric flashbacks.
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 5th 2011, 6:14 pm

Maybe....this Marnie is definitely different from book Marnie and I am loving it!
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  fangtime July 5th 2011, 8:26 pm

westexan wrote:I loved this episode! It was TRUEBLOOD!!! I wonder if she was channeling someone from Eric's past, he looks as though maybe he was recognizing the face.

good point!

lelama wrote:I like the idea that she's chanelling someone from Eric's past. This gives me hope for more Eric flashbacks.

YES PLEASE!
Cheer Leader Jump Cheer Leader
fangtime
fangtime
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next